Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 45. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
So if i have just a few coins then it will take longer to get a reward?
For example, I only managed to get 6 and it says that the reward time is 19 days. If I'll buy more then that period will drop?

Thx.

Yes, you need more if you want to get a stake more often. 150 would bring it down to around 18-19 hours.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
So if i have just a few coins then it will take longer to get a reward?
For example, I only managed to get 6 and it says that the reward time is 19 days. If I'll buy more then that period will drop?

Thx.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
it seems the blocks are moving slower than 1 block/ 60 secs.
Is there any reason for this?

Yes, there is a little problem on the code, we are working on a fix
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
where i buy this coins...lol not mining yet then pos ~_~
Activity: 10
Hello, guys. I have some questions.

1. How many time does it need for maturing coins?
2. Sould I have all coins in one input to get more rewards?
3. Can anyone tell best strategy to get more coins during PoS?

Thanks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I have 149 coins, staking time for that is an estimated 19 hours. Hopefully I get my first stake later!

Good luck, 198 and 14 hours for me
I have 149 coins, staking time for that is an estimated 19 hours. Hopefully I get my first stake later!
Activity: 182
I bought 10 coins (for tests). Then I sent them to the wallet. How does the POS work? how much time do I get the coins and with what percentage? if the pos is good I buy many other coins.

Just leave them in your wallet and make sure it's unlocked. See the reward structure in first page. Take note APR = annual percentage return, so it's per year (i.e. 500% APR is 1.36% per day assuming you stake daily). Generally, the more coins you have, the more frequent you stake.

ok you have been clear. thank you. PS is there a program to test the mining with cpu?
Activity: 136
hope to see more big exchanges  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Will be soon more airdrop?.. or it is done.

More airdrops are planned. Keep an eye on the Discord for more information.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Will be soon more airdrop?.. or it is done.
Activity: 126
Did people that got coins during POW phase accumulate staking weight during that time? Anybody gotten a big stake yet?

No, Staking weight only began to increase at the start of PoS.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Did people that got coins during POW phase accumulate staking weight during that time? Anybody gotten a big stake yet?
Activity: 109
it seems the blocks are moving slower than 1 block/ 60 secs.
Is there any reason for this?
Activity: 238
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
I bought 10 coins (for tests). Then I sent them to the wallet. How does the POS work? how much time do I get the coins and with what percentage? if the pos is good I buy many other coins.

Just leave them in your wallet and make sure it's unlocked. See the reward structure in first page. Take note APR = annual percentage return, so it's per year (i.e. 500% APR is 1.36% per day assuming you stake daily). Generally, the more coins you have, the more frequent you stake.
Activity: 182
Activity: 12
What do I need to do to stake the coins I have?

Thx.
Merit: 105
just join the airdrop, but not lucky enought
I've got me at least two. That's not a coincidence ONEX logo reminds me of blue colored DESIRE logo and GoByte reminds me of INNOVA. Besides GXB dev haven't paid for a twitter campaign yet. And somebody imposted my ONEX airdrop google form twice and even succeeded once. I hope it wasn't a dev himself because they both seem to deserve a bit of FUD
Pages:
Jump to: