Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts] - page 11. (Read 274574 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Are AE holders OK keeping their tokens at the web wallet?
Activity: 66
Merit: 4
It is happening. You are out of top 100 coins. For the last few months I was right (but banned, blocked and ignored by you). Still my prediction is that dishonest project will be marginalized like it should be as this is something that needs to happen. Purification. Cryptospace needs a purification and only projects that honor original principles of transparency, honesty, openness and inclusion will flourish. I don't feel Aeternity reflect any of it. The market figured it out and priced it correctly.

And by what you did on your forum there are no users that have a basic knowledge to discuss basic things about principles of your blockchain. You placed the team in a position that did, will and decides about everything. There are no people that want to participate in a governance, no discussion at all, positive nor negative. You castrated the community.

And I will repeat as the BRI leaves so bad feelings. You were so eager to implement it motivated by money grab. It was so obvious you made it in an interest of Aeternity Foundation, not the token holders. The first vote should have been to fix and limit inflation instead. The FIRST vote that revealed all the intentions, priorities and directions. The result is that you will pay double the price. It could be a lot better if the order would be to let decide community what the first vote should be. And in another votes you could have propose BRI, after you showed a proper structure of BRI funds management (decentralized). This way you could have expected a higher participation of community, you could built a positive one that knows that are in charge and is listened and you could expected even bigger % of stake flowed to such a fund from mining or staking reward. But of course there was one problem that you won't bear. You will not control the process, you will not control the funds.
Activity: 1019
Merit: 105
æternity - scalable smart contracts

My account has been suspended for 1000 years. I am not going to use https://forum.aeternity.com/ anymore. You as the founders created a negative community (converting them from believers) by hyper-inflationary setup without asking investors without any discussion, by grabing the funds still hunger for more. And this is how you fight with it. Just banning the users. You lost more capital than you can calculate by a price drop. No other top 10 blockchain did so many mistakes thus this is what you wish for. The project will be out of top 100 soon and then abandoned for good. As I said no serious business nor people that cares about their capital will ever put money on the project with such a shame track.

Aeternity had a time until Ethereum 2.0 to shows a better track, a better governance, a better setup, at least the same transparency and vision. Yani shouting he is a Godfather of Ethereum, telling the story about a chat with Vitalik. This is so embarrassing to see how he is trying to look and behave like a visioner. It would be more apprioprate to say he is a Grandfather of Ethereum rather than Godfather. The stories he say will be more realistic then. LOL. Countdown to Eth 2.0 then switch the light off.

After all what I can say that is solely management failure how the project ended up. Be proud The Godfather of Ethereum, Godfather of Blockchain, Godfather of inflation, mismanagement, who studied computer science and economy.

I want to participate in https://governance.aeternity.com/#/poll/5 but due to the privacy issues I will not. There has to be a way to make a vote securely and with high privacy standard. There should be a way to make a vote (sign a transaction) without using base app or Ledger but with just a plain private key (you can say that is vanilla way of interacting with blockchain) or it should be possible to see generated unsgined transaction which you could sign off with your private key for example via a script and then propagate to the network.

Hello,

This type of discussions are really not productive and do not lead to anything good. We get you are frustrated but it would be way more useful if you suggested concrete steps to change the situation and if you took some measures yourself. Participating in a governance poll is one way to do so. I will forward your concerns to the governance team.

Best regards,
The AE Team
If you want an answer to your privacy concerns, you'll have to go to the Forum where developers can directly respond and explain. Nobody has been censored or banned from the Forum, nor from Reddit, except if they have violated the community guidelines.

Best regards,
The AE Team

My account has been suspended for 1000 years. I am not going to use https://forum.aeternity.com/ anymore. You as the founders created a negative community (converting them from believers) by hyper-inflationary setup without asking investors without any discussion, by grabing the funds still hunger for more. And this is how you fight with it. Just banning the users. You lost more capital than you can calculate by a price drop. No other top 10 blockchain did so many mistakes thus this is what you wish for. The project will be out of top 100 soon and then abandoned for good. As I said no serious business nor people that cares about their capital will ever put money on the project with such a shame track.

Aeternity had a time until Ethereum 2.0 to shows a better track, a better governance, a better setup, at least the same transparency and vision. Yani shouting he is a Godfather of Ethereum, telling the story about a chat with Vitalik. This is so embarrassing to see how he is trying to look and behave like a visioner. It would be more apprioprate to say he is a Grandfather of Ethereum rather than Godfather. The stories he say will be more realistic then. LOL. Countdown to Eth 2.0 then switch the light off.

After all what I can say that is solely management failure how the project ended up. Be proud The Godfather of Ethereum, Godfather of Blockchain, Godfather of inflation, mismanagement, who studied computer science and economics.

I want to participate in https://governance.aeternity.com/#/poll/5 but due to the privacy issues I will not. There has to be a way to make a vote securely and with high privacy standard. There should be a way to make a vote (sign a transaction) without using base app or Ledger but with just a plain private key (you can say that is vanilla way of interacting with blockchain) or it should be possible to see generated unsgined transaction which you could sign off with your private key for example via a script and then propagate to the network.

Why do you think that we all know well that the markets are irrational? Please, write your thought to the Tezos and Chainlink projects and prove that the price of their coins is irrational

Hello,

Answered above, there is a dedicated place to discuss price and trading.

Best regards,
The AE Team
CAUTION! No privacy on voting app

Currently it is possible to vote using base app only. And the current governance process is violating your privacy.

By using the base app Aeternity will have information about your mobile phone type, your IP and location that they can relate to your Aeternity public key (an address), so be careful if you care about your privacy!

They should give you an option to generate an unsigned transaction which you could sign off offline and propagate to the network.

Will Aeternity Foundation have any plan to address this privacy issue and let the users to sign the transaction the way they want? Or if there is a way how to do this, can you give an instruction how to do this? Let me answer that, currently there are no and privacy is not a point of interest of Aeternity were blockchain enthusiast take it as give!

And before you answer. No, Ledger support is not the answer. Blockchain should not rely on one solution, one company, one device.

Aeternity token holders will not participate in voting and governance because they have limited options to do this. They will not use the only option available - using a shitty base app - which you can use only on the mobile and destroy your privacy. Are you crazy to propose such a retarded solution as the only available option? How many years (or centuries) will we wait for a proper solution?

P.S. I don't use https://forum.aeternity.com/ as they censor and ban users there and recently they started to report legitimate posts on Reddit to mark them as a SPAM. The post concerning privacy issues of the governing procedures were marked as a SPAM on Reddit as well. This forum is the only censorship-resistant so far!

Hello,

If you want an answer to your privacy concerns, you'll have to go to the Forum where developers can directly respond and explain. Nobody has been censored or banned from the Forum, nor from Reddit, except if they have violated the community guidelines.

Best regards,
The AE Team

Activity: 689
Merit: 102
Hey all,

You know quite well that markets are irrational and the price does not reflect the quality of the project or the technology.
That is why we don't comment on the price, there is a trading-dedicated channel here.

Best regards,
The AE Team

Why do you think that we all know well that the markets are irrational? Please, write your thought to the Tezos and Chainlink projects and prove that the price of their coins is irrational
CAUTION! No privacy on voting app

Currently it is possible to vote using base app only. And the current governance process is violating your privacy.

By using the base app Aeternity will have information about your mobile phone type, your IP and location that they can relate to your Aeternity public key (an address), so be careful if you care about your privacy!

They should give you an option to generate an unsigned transaction which you could sign off offline and propagate to the network.

Will Aeternity Foundation have any plan to address this privacy issue and let the users to sign the transaction the way they want? Or if there is a way how to do this, can you give an instruction how to do this? Let me answer that, currently there are no and privacy is not a point of interest of Aeternity were blockchain enthusiast take it as give!

And before you answer. No, Ledger support is not the answer. Blockchain should not rely on one solution, one company, one device.

Aeternity token holders will not participate in voting and governance because they have limited options to do this. They will not use the only option available - using a shitty base app - which you can use only on the mobile and destroy your privacy. Are you crazy to propose such a retarded solution as the only available option? How many years (or centuries) will we wait for a proper solution?

P.S. I don't use https://forum.aeternity.com/ as they censor and ban users there and recently they started to report legitimate posts on Reddit to mark them as a SPAM. The post concerning privacy issues of the governing procedures were marked as a SPAM on Reddit as well. This forum is the only censorship-resistant so far!
Hey all,

You know quite well that markets are irrational and the price does not reflect the quality of the project or the technology.
That is why we don't comment on the price, there is a trading-dedicated channel here.

Best regards,
The AE Team
Activity: 254
Merit: 1

When we see the AE pump is already very low and even bad for us, can the team do something or the AE like the others will die on their own by leaving your supporters behind

Activity: 689
Merit: 102
With barely any dApps the blockchain is huge and growing fast.
If it will grow so fast with these nonsense-spam-flooding transactions I worry that it can become unsustainable with just a few dApps.
Spamers are sending money back to themselves having fun and laughing watching the blockchain become spam-hog.
It should have been designed with a much lower block size and block reward and then gradually increased which could limit inflation in terms of number of coins and in terms of inflation in blockchain size. Now we have a blockchain with GB of spam and rubbish with almost no dApps, which price has tanked, thus no business would like to touch it unless they are miners (LOL).
It is ridiculous!

The parameters of the blockchain are totally inappropriate. Why there was no governance application designed even on Ethereum which would allow community to vote on basic characteristic like inflation curve and other important parameters long before genesis block? It was so easy to made, but the team decided to not to ask anybody from the investors and community. So many things were hidden. If the parameters were defined properly, that is ok, but the basics of the blockchain are wrong. Somebody had a huge fun, but the blockchain may collapse before it will be adopted.

Hello,

Your statements are a bit misleading to say it mildly. There are more and more æpps being built on æternity blockchain, but even taking them into account, I would not say the blockchain is huge. Besides that, there is a garbage collection implementation - you can read more about it here. In times when the block size is an issue for so many blockchain projects, arguing in favor of a smaller one is not really well thought through.

The governance æpp is up and running for months and everyone can start a poll. You are welcome to start one and suggest better parameters.

Best regards,
The AE Team

if zahl is not right then maybe you can explain why the price of ae coin dropped to say it mildly?
If it will grow so fast with these nonsense-spam-flooding transactions I worry that it can become unsustainable with just a few dApps.
Spamers are sending money back to themselves having fun and laughing watching the blockchain become spam-hog.
It should have been designed with a much lower block size and block reward and then gradually increased which could limit inflation in terms of number of coins and in terms of inflation in blockchain size. Now we have a blockchain with GB of spam and rubbish with almost no dApps, which price has tanked, thus no business would like to touch it unless they are miners (LOL).
It is ridiculous!

The parameters of the blockchain are totally inappropriate. Why there was no governance application designed even on Ethereum which would allow community to vote on basic characteristic like inflation curve and other important parameters long before genesis block? It was so easy to made, but the team decided to not to ask anybody from the investors and community. So many things were hidden. If the parameters were defined properly, that is ok, but the basics of the blockchain are wrong. Somebody had a huge fun, but the blockchain may collapse before it will be adopted.

Hello,

Your statements are a bit misleading to say it mildly. There are more and more æpps being built on æternity blockchain, but even taking them into account, I would not say the blockchain is huge. Besides that, there is a garbage collection implementation - you can read more about it here. In times when the block size is an issue for so many blockchain projects, arguing in favor of a smaller one is not really well thought through.

The governance æpp is up and running for months and everyone can start a poll. You are welcome to start one and suggest better parameters.

Best regards,
The AE Team

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
It is ridiculous!

Hello everyone,

Since all physical meetups were canceled due to Covid-19, æternity kicked off a series of weekly virtual conferences.

Join us on Friday - April 3rd, 2020 to discuss leadership in a time of self-isolation and turbulence.

Find the full agenda and register HERE - we'll start at 4 PM CET.

See you on Friday,
The AE Team
Aeternity got ranked as one of the top coins to watch for this week, ranked by CoinCodex!

Read more:

https://coincodex.com/article/7451/top-3-coins-to-watch-march-23-march-29-2020/

Hey,

Thank you for sharing this here.

Best regards,
The AE Team
Yes, their forum is the best for them as they block and censor users that reveal all their mistakes.

Hey,
Users on the Forum may be blocked or censored only if they violate the community guidelines.
That goes for any other æternity communication channel.

Best regards,
The AE Team
Yes, their forum is the best for them as they block and censor users that reveal all their mistakes.

how do you think what conditions must be committed by the team in order this project to gain a lot of attention and applicability?

Hello,

A number of new applications are currently being built on æternity blockchain and will be released very soon. The best place for you to get updates directly from the developers is the Forum.

Best regards,
The AE Team
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
Aeternity got ranked as one of the top coins to watch for this week, ranked by CoinCodex!

Read more:

https://coincodex.com/article/7451/top-3-coins-to-watch-march-23-march-29-2020/
WoolyPooly mining pool just added Aeternity!

Connection - ae.woolypooly.com:20000

Full mining guide - https://medium.com/@Woolypooly_com/how-to-mine-aeternity-ae-c4143aae7e6b 2

Why You Should Mine Aeternity (AE) on WoolyPooly.com?

Very low ping from Europe.
Low fee - just 0.9% PPLNS
Pool hashrate = miner hashrate
Fast payouts - we pay you as soon as your 10 Ae coins been matured. We don’t hold your coins.

Hey, thank you for sharing this here. We are happy to see another pool adding AE.

Happy mining,
The AE Team
Pages:
Jump to: