Pages:
Author

Topic: 👽 [ANN] Age of Chains: Trading Card Video Game: Series 2 Presale Live - page 4. (Read 43636 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Here you find the recording of my Age of Chains presentation from the Blockchain Gamer Connects Conference in San Francisco, May 15th this year:

More information about the conference: https://www.pgconnects.com/sanfrancisco/sessions/gamemaker-session-age-of-chains/
Some days ago I stumbled upon this Age of Chains first look review, how nice! Let us show him some love with a like. Smiley

Check it out here:

(Of course the Ethereum logo in the thumbnail is a bit misleading as we are based on Bitcoin.)
Card Release

Series 2
Card 015:
Ascendency

Card Amount
Total: 1.000 Presale: 500

-----> Get Ascendency <-----

The Pures natural abilities in combination with the adaptation to Ymatin led them to be the unrivalled an dominating species of the Andromeda Galaxy.
Learn more.

Ascendency will be among the most powerful and rarest cards available for the game.

Only 1.000 Ascendency cards will ever exist.

Every package bought includes 1 XASCENDENCY card.

The distribution of the card is organized as follows:

200 cards for 0,0018 BTC or 3 XCP each.

200 cards for 0,0037 BTC or 6 XCP each.

100 cards for 0,009 BTC or 14 XCP each.

50 units will be distributed among the Age of Chains team.

The other cards are going to become accessible through promotional activities, physical collectibles, community rewards or by purchasing card packs.
The chances of receiving an Ascendency card within a regular card pack will be below 0,1%.

The card can be bought through the Age of Chains Shop.

Secure yourself one of the few available Ascendency cards now:

-----> Get Ascendency <-----
Nice idea to have limited edition physical cards, but after buying most of the cards to date I do feel like there is only so much money I can spend on a game which I know almost nothing about and which won't be released until some undetermined time in the (probably quite distant) future.

Hi Cryptorials!

Yes, I can totally understand. I wish things would be moving faster, too but we are moving steadily ahead. We appreciate the support you have been giving us so far and I am sorry for things taking so long.

Meanwhile, you can check out the video to our latest card here:

I hope you like it. As you can see, we try to make every card something special, rather than using some quick sketch. What we are looking to achieve is not just another TCG but something epic in every way and this takes time but hopefully will ultimately reward us with something unique that the world has not seen before.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Nice idea to have limited edition physical cards, but after buying most of the cards to date I do feel like there is only so much money I can spend on a game which I know almost nothing about and which won't be released until some undetermined time in the (probably quite distant) future.
We partnered up with Whopper.io to bring you limited quantities of unloaded physical Age of Chains cards for collecting.

Woodcoin's Guardian is available now in limited quantity of 50 cards.

Get yours now:
https://whopper.io/artist-series-age-of-chains/
When does the series 2 presale end and will you be having an ICO still to raise funding for the remaining development and marketing etc?

The Series 2 Presale will end after the release of Card 020.
We currently have 14 cards out.

Besides our card presale, there are no definite plans for an ICO.

An option we have been looking into in the past is to raise a $400k seed round from angel investors, starting roughly at $50k in a ~10% round at a $4 million premoney valuation.

If in the midterm future we cannot lift our sales, we might reactivate our efforts in that direction.

Meanwhile, Age of Chains has been invited to the "Open-Innovation-Plattform Intelligente Vernetzung" led by the German Federal Ministry of Economy and Energy.

Sounds good!

How's the development of the game itself progressing and when will a demo version likely be ready?

Thank you for your interest, Starblocks!

We are progressing on card and arena creation - in order to get full speed on the technical development of the game we need to raise funds, either through card sales or through a seed round, in order to get our CTO full-time involved. So our immediate focus is on creating the last cards of Series 2.

We also have two interviews and some other surprise coming up. Join our Telegram to follow our development more closely:

t.me/AgeofChains

I hope you advance. Absorbing website, acquainted approach, impeccably activity.

Welcome Ryan and thank you for your compliments!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I hope you advance. Absorbing website, acquainted approach, impeccably activity.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
When does the series 2 presale end and will you be having an ICO still to raise funding for the remaining development and marketing etc?

An option we have been looking into in the past is to raise a $400k seed round from angel investors, starting roughly at $50k in a ~10% round at a $4 million premoney valuation.

If in the midterm future we cannot lift our sales, we might reactivate our efforts in that direction.

Meanwhile, Age of Chains has been invited to the "Open-Innovation-Plattform Intelligente Vernetzung" led by the German Federal Ministry of Economy and Energy.

Sounds good!

How's the development of the game itself progressing and when will a demo version likely be ready?
We were being interviewed by the Bitcoin Magazine NL - check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH0yFgWTcL8
It is the last day to cast your vote for Age of Chains:

https://cryptobitgames.com/cryptobit-awards-voting-is-live/#bestgame

Also, make sure to join our Telegram group: https://t.me/AgeofChains

We currently are giving away 1 QORACARD for joining in! Smiley
We are nominated for the world's first ever Crypto Game Award:

https://cryptobitgames.com/cryptobit-awards-voting-is-live/#bestgame

Voting literally takes just three seconds and it would mean the world to us.

So make sure to cast your vote for Age of Chains - voting ends already June 10th.

Thanks a lot for your support!

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
When does the series 2 pre-sale end and will you be having an ICO still to raise funding for the remaining development and marketing etc?
Tell me pls such a question. What you wanna do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

The unsold presale supply will be burned at the end of the Series. After Series 1 we already had a burn - the results can be seen here.

The rest of the supply will be allocated for future purposes such as sale of card packs. When purchasing card packs, it will be rather difficult to obtain the cards currently available in the presale as all of them are relatively rare compared to the overall supply of cards that we will have.
Hi devs, can you  clarify what is the lower limit of my donation at your ICO and pre-ICO?

The Series 2 cards can be currently bought through our presale - the minimum contribution amount depends on the card but roughly equals $10-$20.

As some cards are more expensive and rare than others, prices between cards vary.

Currently, the rarest Series 2 card is Battlefield Harvester with a maximum supply of 6.666 cards. The least rare card of this series so far is Invasion Scout with a maximum supply of 1.000.000 cards.

What types of tokens platform is going to issue?

Our cards are being issued on top of Counterparty and thus are secured by the Bitcoin blockchain.

The first 14 cards are already out and the Series 2 card presale is currently live. You can buy them through our swapbots, e.g. here:

Thanatos the Rippler

it's possible for this project to get great enthusiasm, their concept is so clear
the team must still keep working hard and prove with some progress that can convince to many people

The project looks promising, plus he has a good team.

Thank you, we appreciate your kind words!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

The project looks promising, plus he has a good team.

it's possible for this project to get great enthusiasm, their concept is so clear
the team must still keep working hard and prove with some progress that can convince to many people

Hey! great project. I appreciate very much that you’ve already developed your platform.

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to Age of Chains!

Which platform are you referring to? The game is under development and a long-term project.

We did not have a classical ICO raising hundreds of thousands or millions of funds but slowly progress with each card we are coming out with. Presently, our CTO has to work full-time besides AoC to make a living. The goal is to reach a situation where we have enough funds at our disposal for being able to secure his full-time work on AoC long-term.

In any case, this is the project of my life and we are dedicated to bring it to full fruition no matter what.
I updated the OP with the latest cards:

Card 010: Shah, Rune Wizard
Card 011: Quarks, Master of Black Holes
Card 012: Invasion Scout
Card 013: Skai, Finder of Truth
Card 014: Thanatos the Rippler

Also, we now have a Telegram group which you are most welcome to join:

https://t.me/AgeofChains

Furthermore, BlockchainHub in collaboration with Bundesblock have been mapping out the German blockchain ecosystem. We are proud to represent gaming on the landscape:

Pages:
Jump to: