Pages:
Author

Topic: 👽 [ANN] Age of Chains: Trading Card Video Game: Series 2 Presale Live - page 7. (Read 43636 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
16 Hours Left

Final Chance to buy Cards before the Card Burn!

After tomorrow 1pm Berlin time, the first 8 cards will not be available anymore for direct sale.

Thanks for the huge amount of support!

Meanwhile, here is a sneak peak of the next card - hope you like it Smiley

5 Days Left

Last Chance:

Secure yourself our first cards!

We burn the rest of the direct card sale supply in less than 5 days:

July 20th 1pm CEST (Berlin Time)

Activity: 678
Merit: 500
Card Burn

The card burning will take place the 20th of July.

Those that have been buying our cards are being rewarded:
Moving forward, we are going to burn the remaining direct sale supply (apart from the card pack supply) of all 8 cards in circulation.
These last days approaching the card burn are therefore the last chance to secure yourself our first cards before it is too late.

After the card burn event, the cards are only going to be available on the open market.
Or you wait much longer and try your luck finding the cards in our card packs - however notice that these cards are extremely rare.

Direct Card Sale Overview:

Card 001: Woodcoin's Guardian
Sold: 267
Remaining: 0

Card 002: Tau the Time Traveller
Sold: 462
Remaining: 381

Card 003: L'ourn, Hidden Defender of Monero
Sold: 231
Remaining: 612

Card 004: Electrum, Home of Eleg
Sold: 241
Remaining: 1644

Card 005: Galaxyboard
Sold: 173
Remaining: 559

Card 006: Meteoraboard
Sold: 421
Remaining: 579

Card 007: Awakening of Myriad
Sold: 2188
Remaining: 42812

Card 008: Starjumper, Hope of Qora
Sold: 1018
Remaining: 1982

The "remaining" supply excludes the card reserve planned for card packs. On July 20th, any remaining supply is going to be burned and therefore becomes unavailable to obtain.

These are the last days to secure yourself the first Age of Chains cards.

After the burning, we expect more trading activity to appear on the open market as this will be the only place to buy these first cards.
The Book of Orbs app gives a great market overview and can then be used nicely for managing your Age of Chains cards.

Thank you for the amazing support!
MandelDuck who is working on Sarutobi Island, a video game that lets you summon and fight various creatures depending on the cards you hold, is supporting Age of Chains - thank you, it means a lot to us!

Learn more about Sarutobi Island here.

awsome artwork... as usual :-)

Thank you, meyer! Smiley
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
Speed Art Video:
Starjumper, Qora's Hope

Check out the speed art video for Starjumper, Qora's Hope
(I personally recommend reading first a bit about the underlying story of the scenery):

Would you like to see more of that?

Let us know either here or by commenting the video on YouTube! Smiley

Thanks for all the support!

awsome artwork... as usual :-)
Speed Art Video:
Starjumper, Qora's Hope

Check out the speed art video for Starjumper, Qora's Hope
(I personally recommend reading first a bit about the underlying story of the scenery):

Would you like to see more of that?

Let us know either here or by commenting the video on YouTube! Smiley

Thanks for all the support!

Join us on Slack

Join us on Slack and discuss with us the decentralization of our galaxy:

Looking forward to seeing you! Smiley
Age of Chains was added to the popular mobile blockchain trading app Book of Orbs today as announced on this blogpost! This will make the trading cards more accessible to a wider audience also from the other games that are already being developed on Counterparty. Thanks to Koji Higashi of Book of Orbs/Indiesquare for listing Age of Chains!

https://medium.com/book-of-orbs/project-orb-update-june-13th-2017-8220e1041576

Congratulations on adding Age of Chains to Book of Orbs! It is!
It will be drawing attention in the future! It is!

Just installed Book of Orbs. Sweet looking wallet app, I like it! I'll be keeping my Guardian Cards there from now on.

Yes, this is a great step for us and we are thank the Book of Orbs team for this. The app is great and gives a much better feeling when holding and trading our cards as compared to other wallet apps.

nice graphics... interesting topic.

Thank you and welcome! Good things ahead. Smiley
New Signals

1. Book of Orbs Listing

We are proud to announce that our cards have been listed on Book of Orbs, a trading card focused wallet app that lets you easily own and trade your Age of Chains cards:

Experience the great Book of Orbs by yourself, now available for iOS and Android.

Card Release
We proudly present:

Card 008:
Starjumper, Qora's Hope

Facing a threat from outer space, the Qoraians call Starjumper for help:

Within just some seconds, the signal reached Starjumper, Qora’s most advanced ship that has been exploring space regularly at faster-than-light speed.
After receiving the call, Spacejumper immediately got into position for switching into superluminal speed at perfect angle.
Without having time to realize it, the threat was smashed into little pieces by the sheer force of Starjumper’s speed.
Read more.

Starjumper, Qora's Hope will be among the most powerful cards for the game.

Only 222.222 Starjumper, Qora's Hope cards will ever exist.

The distribution of the card is organized as follows:

3000 cards for 0,002 BTC or 0,2 XCP each.

Minimum purchase amount is 2 cards.

1.000 units will be put aside for promotional activities.

200 units will be distributed among the Age of Chains team.

The other cards will not be sold directly and are going to become accessible by purchasing card packs.
The chances of receiving a Starjumper, Qora's Hope card within a regular card pack will be way below 1%.

The card can be bought through the Age of Chains - Official Swapbot: Starjumper, Qora's Hope.

Secure yourself one of the few available Starjumper, Qora's Hope cards now:

-----> Get Starjumper, Qora's Hope <-----

To make sure that we will get the card out to a variety of people, we will load up the swapbots multiple times per tier with only with a few cards.
So if you find the swapbots being out of stock, just check back once in a while to see if it got refilled.

---

There will be more updates following in the next days. A lot has been going on such as restructurings within the core team.
Stay tuned as the journey to a decentralized galaxy continues! Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just installed Book of Orbs. Sweet looking wallet app, I like it! I'll be keeping my Guardian Cards there from now on.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
nice graphics... interesting topic.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Congratulations on adding Age of Chains to Book of Orbs! It is!
It will be drawing attention in the future! It is!
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Age of Chains was added to the popular mobile blockchain trading app Book of Orbs today as announced on this blogpost! This will make the trading cards more accessible to a wider audience also from the other games that are already being developed on Counterparty. Thanks to Koji Higashi of Book of Orbs/Indiesquare for listing Age of Chains!

https://medium.com/book-of-orbs/project-orb-update-june-13th-2017-8220e1041576
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Any news?

Sorry for my absence in the last week. I will be writing a more in-depth update within the next days.

Yes but when will it be out ? I see lots of selling of cards and bitcoins being traded but no game. I think I will wait till then game is in beta or something. By then I probably will regret not buying some cards now. They expensive now so the price they must fetch in a few months or when the game is out must be crazy.

I want to be very careful with coming out with an official release date of the game at this stage of development to make sure that we deliver on our promises. Developing our game takes time and I want to be clear about that. There are too many unknowns to phrase out a release date so instead of raising false expectations I want to be clear that we are working on it with a "it is done when it is done" mentality, meaning that we want to make sure that the game we come out with meets our expectations in quality, rather than just coming out with anything just to meet some arbitrary timeline. I want to build something epic and epicness takes time. Smiley

The cards price is dollar based.  That means you will be paying less if you hold on your bitcoins and purchase at a later date when bitcoin reaches $10,000

That is true. At the same time, by waiting too long you might end up in a situation where the current cards are sold out (for direct sale). So it is up to everyone individually of when he thinks it is a good time to buy. Due to customer feedback, we will also disconnect the pricing of the next cards from the Dollar to reward early adopters for purchasing our cards.

Awesome.  That certainly will increase card sales if it is bitcoin based.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So, we're past the deadline now. How did it go?

no person between us can tel the exact figure for this deadline.and we are also helpless under this condition.
Any news?

Sorry for my absence in the last week. I will be writing a more in-depth update within the next days.

Yes but when will it be out ? I see lots of selling of cards and bitcoins being traded but no game. I think I will wait till then game is in beta or something. By then I probably will regret not buying some cards now. They expensive now so the price they must fetch in a few months or when the game is out must be crazy.

I want to be very careful with coming out with an official release date of the game at this stage of development to make sure that we deliver on our promises. Developing our game takes time and I want to be clear about that. There are too many unknowns to phrase out a release date so instead of raising false expectations I want to be clear that we are working on it with a "it is done when it is done" mentality, meaning that we want to make sure that the game we come out with meets our expectations in quality, rather than just coming out with anything just to meet some arbitrary timeline. I want to build something epic and epicness takes time. Smiley

The cards price is dollar based.  That means you will be paying less if you hold on your bitcoins and purchase at a later date when bitcoin reaches $10,000

That is true. At the same time, by waiting too long you might end up in a situation where the current cards are sold out (for direct sale). So it is up to everyone individually of when he thinks it is a good time to buy. Due to customer feedback, we will also disconnect the pricing of the next cards from the Dollar to reward early adopters for purchasing our cards.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
What about a pre-ico whitelisting those xcp-addresses, who bought mini-ico cards like Augmentors did for SoG early supporters?

Thanks for the interesting input.
I do not exactly know what you mean by whitelisting? Not sure how Augmentors did it - would be happy to learn.

Anything related to SoG ? Spell of genesis.

We are speaking to them and certainly SoG was the pioneering game showing everyone the possibilities that blockchain based trading cards can bring to the video gaming industry. Our game will be quite different from SoG though.

The cards price is dollar based.  That means you will be paying less if you hold on your bitcoins and purchase at a later date when bitcoin reaches $10,000
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
What about a pre-ico whitelisting those xcp-addresses, who bought mini-ico cards like Augmentors did for SoG early supporters?

Thanks for the interesting input.
I do not exactly know what you mean by whitelisting? Not sure how Augmentors did it - would be happy to learn.

Anything related to SoG ? Spell of genesis.

We are speaking to them and certainly SoG was the pioneering game showing everyone the possibilities that blockchain based trading cards can bring to the video gaming industry. Our game will be quite different from SoG though.

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: