Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all - page 20. (Read 70037 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I am looking forward to withdrawing my deltas. One of very few project that I consider a relatively long term investment. Good luck with the project!

Same here. This Legal Tech breakthrough is going to be awesome.
I believe DLT is one of those altcoin you can store, forget for a year or two (2019 is going to be amazing on roadmap) and come back cash out and buy yourself a lambo. lol
Activity: 215
Merit: 7
Cobain of Crypto
Now that the token sale is over, check out the most recent blog post to find out what's next and what to do!

https://blog.agrello.org/the-agrello-sale-has-ended-here-are-some-notes-on-whats-next-a22bddde5c91
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
I am looking forward to withdrawing my deltas. One of very few project that I consider a relatively long term investment. Good luck with the project!
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

It's a approximate number. The exact number of DLT you get is based on the actual price when they sell your ETH.
I got 0.50 cents buying with NEO

Do you know when Agrello will be released on an exchange site and on which one?

Aprox. 14 days after ICO is over. Which exchanges it will be nobody knows yet.

Actually there is one that is know, Jubi will list Delta once the tokens are issued Cheesy

its on HitBtc now. You can see it in your wallet

DLT tokens absolutely are not on "hitbtc", they do not even exist yet!  Those are paper promise-bets from that exchange.

As stated above, you will be able to withdraw DLT from your sale wallet after the audit is complete.

Please don't spread misinformation or FUD here!

Activity: 18
I was interested, I even registered on their site. Until I realized that their coin is overpriced. For 1 ETH I would get 401 DELTA. 302$/401 = 0.75 cents per DELTA.

No thanks.

It's a approximate number. The exact number of DLT you get is based on the actual price when they sell your ETH.

Actually there is one that is know, Jubi will list Delta once the tokens are issued Cheesy

Where all those Deltas come from if the ICO just ended ?

You can withdraw Deltas to Eth wallet before the ICO ended.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
I was interested, I even registered on their site. Until I realized that their coin is overpriced. For 1 ETH I would get 401 DELTA. 302$/401 = 0.75 cents per DELTA.

No thanks.

Where all those Deltas come from if the ICO just ended ?
Activity: 18

No thanks.

The Agrello Team wants to sincerely thanks all our supporters!

Now an extensive audit starts to make sure everyone gets the right amount of tokens! Withdrawals of DLT will be available in hopefully a week, once we are 1000 percent certain that everyone has what they are entitled to. KYC processing is also heavily going on.

This is the first step on our success ladder, we feel very responsible for delivering what you expect! A lot more to come. Stay with us!

Thanks!
Hando
Project Lead

Activity: 235
Vires in Numeris

No thanks.

Activity: 247
Blockchain will change the world.

No thanks.

Activity: 190

No thanks.

No thanks.

So I am supposed to trust them? That they will make the best decision that is in my interest? It seems more logical to hold ETH, since it will grow in value, instead on risking to get evaluation of 0.75$ per DELTA. imo
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC

No thanks.

No thanks.
Activity: 235
Vires in Numeris
Any clues what is happening with the website right now? I can't login in?!

Hi! the website has been under maintenance but is back online now
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
bounty for german translation? pm me!
Activity: 368
Any clues what is happening with the website right now? I can't login in?!
Hello i wanted to ask if I should use Myetherwallet's wallet to join the Agrelo crowdsale
that support with the etherum contract token or not?  please answer me

Hi! you can use any of the wallets, even from exchanges. Is all ok Smiley
Activity: 247
Blockchain will change the world.
Hello i wanted to ask if I should use Myetherwallet's wallet to join the Agrelo crowdsale

I send crypto from exchange and all good.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: