Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all - page 19. (Read 70037 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Hopefully everything will be ready for launch on Monday. Good luck
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all
Dear Agrello community:

Due to last minute technical issues, the manual audit of all sale balances took longer than expected. In order to make room for further double and triple checks, and to ensure that technical assistance will be available to you while withdrawing Delta, we decided to postpone withdrawal activation until tomorrow, Monday Sept 4.

We sincerely apologize for the delay, and thank you for bearing with us.
[/b]

How to Withdraw Your Delta

https://blog.agrello.org/how-to-withdraw-your-delta-c796770b5584

Please check out the blog post for the latest updates.

Withdrawals will be starting on Monday, Sept 4th.

Thank you!

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello guys,

Which exchange is listing Delta? (other than jubi)

Thanks.

Well, it's listed on HitBTC as IOU so I assume they will open to regular trades as well.
Hopefully will be cheaper than ICO. I need to buy some more. I'm angry at myself for not getting more.

Well, let's hope it won't be cheaper than ICO! Smiley Hope the withdrawal / exchange is available soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Hello guys,

Thanks.

Well, it's listed on HitBTC as IOU so I assume they will open to regular trades as well.
Hopefully will be cheaper than ICO. I need to buy some more. I'm angry at myself for not getting more.
Hello guys,

Thanks.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Anyone know how many Delta were sold and if theyre burning the rest?

Nothing official yet. Count and withdraw date expected on or before Sept 2nd
Activity: 56
Anyone know how many Delta were sold and if theyre burning the rest?
Activity: 16

i did not do that yet where are my tokens then are they converted into ether? i dont get it? do i need my ether wallet or sth? how can they be stored on a exodus ether adress for example? thx for reply

delta tokens do not exist yet...

wait for the audit to finish and then delta tokens will be issued and distributed.

when is the time of distribution just login to your agrello token page and insert the ethereum address you want the token sent to.

i feel a little bit stupid to ask theese questions because it seems to be obvious to everyone else, but what will happen to my deltas when i send them to an ether wallet?( i assume it has to be a wallet specifically for etherum and no exodus or exchange ether adress). Because i only use exodus to store my ether, but if i send it for example to my exodus account i guess they wouldnt be visible for me and i wouldnt know how i could have acces to them at all.

I would like to ask kind of the same question. Can I withraw my Delta directly to my HitBTC wallet? Or do I need to use a ether wallet?

Just make sure that your wallet support ERC20 tokens. But the safest is create a wallet in https://www.myetherwallet.com/ then get new brand new ETH Wallet address to claim your Deltas. By the way that is my favorite ethereum's tokens wallet.

WARNING! DO NOT SEND ERC20 TOKENS (Delta in this case) TO A WALLET THAT DOES NOT SUPPORT THEM!!!

I am not sure if that was the answer you were looking for but I did with the best intention.

i did not do that yet where are my tokens then are they converted into ether? i dont get it? do i need my ether wallet or sth? how can they be stored on a exodus ether adress for example? thx for reply

wait for the audit to finish and then delta tokens will be issued and distributed.

when is the time of distribution just login to your agrello token page and insert the ethereum address you want the token sent to.

i feel a little bit stupid to ask theese questions because it seems to be obvious to everyone else, but what will happen to my deltas when i send them to an ether wallet?( i assume it has to be a wallet specifically for etherum and no exodus or exchange ether adress). Because i only use exodus to store my ether, but if i send it for example to my exodus account i guess they wouldnt be visible for me and i wouldnt know how i could have acces to them at all.

I would like to ask kind of the same question. Can I withraw my Delta directly to my HitBTC wallet? Or do I need to use a ether wallet?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

^ That.

The audit is going smoothly, and should be finishing up this week!

Look for more announcements in the coming weeks.

Smiley

Thanks for keeping us informed about what is happening. Do you already know when (approximately) we can trade this token ? I would like to buy a bit more if possible Smiley
Activity: 9

^ That.

Smiley

Looking forward to those announcementS!!! Hopefully an English exchange? Wink

Wasn't it supposed to stick only to Jubi, at the beggining? Even tho IOU is already on HitBTC.
Activity: 35

^ That.

Smiley

Looking forward to those announcementS!!! Hopefully an English exchange? Wink

^ That.

Smiley

Activity: 460

Activity: 84
I was interested, I even registered on their site. Until I realized that their coin is overpriced. For 1 ETH I would get 401 DELTA. 302$/401 = 0.75 cents per DELTA.

No thanks.

It's a approximate number. The exact number of DLT you get is based on the actual price when they sell your ETH.
I got 0.50 cents buying with NEO

Do you know when Agrello will be released on an exchange site and on which one?

Aprox. 14 days after ICO is over. Which exchanges it will be nobody knows yet.

Actually there is one that is know, Jubi will list Delta once the tokens are issued Cheesy

its on HitBtc now. You can see it in your wallet

Where all those Deltas come from if the ICO just ended ?

You can withdraw Deltas to Eth wallet before the ICO ended.

Activity: 294
Agrello discussed and recommended in Crypto Times ep 19: Code is Law

https://youtu.be/ikIFLGV92tQ
Activity: 49
So any expected date to be released on exchange?
Activity: 87
I like what Agrello is creating.
For those of you who didn't have chance to dig deep into the whitepaper,
here is a small visual overview of Agrello business model:
https://medium.com/@StorifierCo/what-is-agrello-84290a544c99

Please let me know what you think!
Pages:
Jump to: