Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all - page 30. (Read 70037 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Estonia is known to be the target of significant cyber attacks.
Please inform what safeguards are in place to protect assets.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all
Reposting again:

Agrello White Paper

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l336qbpq3944kkq/Agrello_Self-Aware_Whitepaper.pdf?dl=1

Abstract

This whitepaper addresses existing problems with conventional non-machine readable contracts. Such conventional contracts (CC) are complicated to set up, disconnected from ICT-systems and when conflicts occur, tracking their execution is restrictively slow and in addition, CCs are challenging to enforce. On the other hand, so called self-aware contracts (SAC) that are similar to CCs with respect to legal enforceability, are machine readable and supportable by blockchain-technology. SACs do not require qualitative trust between contracting parties because blockchains establish instead a quantitative notion of trust as SAC-related events are immutably stored. However, currently existing machine-readable contract solutions, i.e., smart contracts, lack suitable obligation constructs for execution and enforcement. Additionally, current systems do not comprehend the dynamics of legal relationships. It is important to mask legal obligations with daily human conduct. This whitepaper address the gap by specifying a so-called Agrello-framework that enables blockchain-driven self-aware agents-assisted contracts for a decentralized peer-to-peer (P2P) economy

Agrello partners up with electronics manufacturer INCAP

https://blog.agrello.org/agrello-partners-up-with-electronics-manufacturer-incap-d5fb66367180

As part of Agrello’s first industrially scaled field test, we have recently joined forces with INCAP, a Finish electronics manufacturing corporation with production lines in Estonia and around Europe. Under the partnership, we will implement the Agrello smart agreement prototype to automate INCAP’s labour management processes.

The official results of our first field test will be made public in late 2017.

Activity: 235
Vires in Numeris
Is there a wechat channel for community?

Hi!

We do, but looks like the link is broken. Thank you for pointing that out! I will see that it gets fixed

Edit: Sorry, I asked and the Wechat was closed.
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Hi, is Agrello smart contract's legal terms internationally applicable or just in Europe/Estonia?
Say if I live in some 3rd-world country will the smart contract created with Agrello's app going to be valid/legally enforceable in my country (any country ex-Europe/Estonia)?
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Is there a wechat channel for community?
Activity: 460
I'm Very interested in Agrello Project,  waiting for ico details to invest.
Vires in Numeris
In which currency I can contribute to this ICO? If it's ethereum only it's great time to buy right now. Let me know. Thank's Wink

So far, the currencies for the ICO are going to be BTC and ETH Smiley
Activity: 280
I think this is a great mega-project where everyone wants a smart contract at blockchain, I will follow your progress and wait ico, campaigns, blog / media

legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
How much are you looking to raise? Will there be at hard cap? Didn't have time to look through all the pages..

Hi! I don't have the exact number but it should be around 8000 BTC.
Okay so you're looking to raise 20 million about. Is that a hard cap?
Activity: 546
Is it going to be ICO? When it will start and how can i contribute? Very interesting project.

Hi Weider! yeah, the ICO is going to be announced in the following days and will start around late july. You can follow the progress through our Telegram or Slack channels too!

An excellent way to contribute is to help us spreading the word about the project by shearing the news and let other people know about Agrello.

Thnx for your interest!

Regards.
JM

We are waiting for ICO and Bounties Grin

Thanks for your patience everyone!

We should have all of your sale questions answered this coming week.

Please visit our Slack or Telegram too!
(see links below)
Activity: 247
Blockchain will change the world.
In which currency I can contribute to this ICO? If it's ethereum only it's great time to buy right now. Let me know. Thank's Wink
Vires in Numeris
How much are you looking to raise? Will there be at hard cap? Didn't have time to look through all the pages..

Hi! I don't have the exact number but it should be around 8000 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Have a friend in Legal field, so keenly watching this so i can answer all his questions!
Vires in Numeris
Wow I'm impressed by your whitepaper, very indepth information in there. It clearly shows that you guys know what you are talking about. Cant wait for the ICO!  Smiley

Thnx! we are glad to have your support!
Pages:
Jump to: