Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all - page 25. (Read 70037 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Is it normal that my tokens don't show up yet?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all
Just wondering, if you guys don't reach 10,000 BTC, will investor's ICO contributions be refunded?

10000 is a max cap. We now have enough to build a successful project.

Thank you. I have another question. Is the amount of BTC raised on www.agrello.org being updated in live time? Or is it updated periodically?

Because there are 3 places tokens are being sold, its being updated periodically. The other two locations do not have an API.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Any bounty campaigns?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Just wondering, if you guys don't reach 10,000 BTC, will investor's ICO contributions be refunded?

Thank you. I have another question. Is the amount of BTC raised on www.agrello.org being updated in live time? Or is it updated periodically?
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/legaltech-company-introduces-native-token-launches-sale/

LegalTech Firm Introduces Native Token, Launches Sale

Agrello, a legal technology platform combining agent and blockchain technology, launched a token sale July 16 for its native token called ‘DELTA’ which will be traded under ‘DELT’. The token scale, scheduled to go until August, has a 10,000 bitcoin limit. According to inside sources, the project might already be more than one-third of the way to reaching its goal.

“DELTA tokens will be required to employ the Agrello platform and to perform various actions in the system, such as the deployment of new agreements or the usage of blockchain and contract repository resources,” wrote the project in its blog.

Two days ahead of the opening, the team held an AMA in which for over two hours the team discussed the implications of blockchain for the legal industry. CCN was there in order to catch some of the most compelling parts of the talk ahead of the token sale, which was covered by Hacked late last week.

“The idea behind Agrello is to take the tedious work away from users, and let users and organizations collaborate in a peer-to-peer fashion, and allow them to focus on more decision making and creative work,” said Agrello Chief Scientist Alex Norta in the AMA. “And really all the repetitive, annoying work is offloaded to the smart contract and agents…Value and information transfer logistics can very quickly explode in terms of cost and time needed. So, if you lock that off into a smart contract, you are definitely saving a lot.”

Activity: 101

All info about the sale can be found here: https://blog.agrello.org/the-agrello-token-sale-has-begun-bd10a2ea71b9

If you need more help, there is a guide: https://blog.agrello.org/agrello-token-sale-tutorial-65da87b8270

Verification of ID for over 2 BTC purchases will happen after the sale ends.
You can proceed to the next steps after you're done with ID.

Activity: 141
I've sent some eth to my eth adress on agrello website, but i can't upload right now the ID verification pieces,  the server seems busy.
However, transaction says "confirmed" on Agrello website with no delta tokens yet.
Is it ok and safe for my send even if the ID verification comes later ?

edit: ok sorry, ID has been sent well, but i've sent it twice then Smiley

[ANN] Tokensale July 16th - AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

The topic says tokensale  on 16th, why there is still not any information about the sale ?

The official sale has started.

https://blog.agrello.org/the-agrello-token-sale-has-begun-bd10a2ea71b9

https://token.agrello.org

Activity: 83
The sale is going on dude. Better hurry if youre gonna make it.
Activity: 182

[ANN] Tokensale July 16th - AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

The topic says tokensale  on 16th, why there is still not any information about the sale ?
The site has been overloaded all day. We are getting it under control little by little. We have done in total about 4500 BTC of the 10000BTC cap.

As for any balance issues, please do not worry it will all be resolved with the audit after the sale.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Yeah, I had been trying like hell to contribute since 7am EDT and finally got it!
4527, exactly one hour has passed. Thats 45%+ of the entire ICO.

You guys better click like hell and hope that the site is not overloaded at some point. It was functional for me for a very brief moment and i got my eth sent.
What if I dont have bitcoin wallet and I only have it on the bitstamp. I cannot send it from there?

Yes, you can send from there.  All participants in the sale get their own unique address to send to.

Activity: 66
same here bad gateway 502.

why do they do those ico's in the weekend?

alsways the same problems an no it guy in the neighbourhood.

well maybe later it will work again.

gr E
The site worked for a while and i was able to send eth, but its getting bad gateways again. Guess the site is just overloaded....?

And, 3047 btc in 45 minutes, did i get that right? Wow.
Activity: 247
Blockchain will change the world.
I have same problem.
Pages:
Jump to: