Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all - page 32. (Read 70037 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

Check Out Our All-New Website
https://www.agrello.org/

Also, we published a new Explainer Video today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kErMMnPiWbo&lc=z12twjry0wqci1h2s23nftybwqyoc52ya04

Cool

Any bounty sir??
if any i would to reserve indonesia translation

I don't think there will be any banner bounty, but possibly some translations could be useful.

We will keep the order of posting honored here for those reservations.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Any bounty sir??
if any i would to reserve indonesia translation
Activity: 210

Yes, Agrello is speaking there!

Here are a couple photos from the Conference:

The Global Blockchain Conference in Chengdu, China

Visit our Facebook page to see the whole album: https://www.facebook.com/agrellofoundation/posts/1505399012814338

Activity: 121

Very nice the team is in Chengdu. This is the #1 blockchain conference globally. Is Agrello speaking there?
please update spec. totalsuplay and bounty camp

No token data or bounty info is available at the moment.

Please stay tuned to our channels!

Smiley

https://blog.agrello.org/agrello-asia-tour-june-15-27-9b05253b664

Activity: 537
Merit: 252
please update spec. totalsuplay and bounty camp

Will post the slides from the Blockchain Expo in Berlin recently two by two, so people can comment or ask specific questions about a specific slide:

Agrello, I love the idea here but it is vital that you provide a whitepaper which includes details on the ICO in order for investors to make informed decisions.  You guys have a great idea and what looks like a good team but without specifics you're going to have trouble getting traffic your way.  Smith & Crown lists your ICO for July 10th, is that correct?

No date has been set yet, but will be known soon along with full details.

The whitepaper also will be released soon.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Agrello, I love the idea here but it is vital that you provide a whitepaper which includes details on the ICO in order for investors to make informed decisions.  You guys have a great idea and what looks like a good team but without specifics you're going to have trouble getting traffic your way.  Smith & Crown lists your ICO for July 10th, is that correct?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Looks like a good project. The news updates from the devs are also good and i hope that this will continue. Have seen good projects but because of bad information policy the don't have a good chance. so please give regulary updates Wink
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
There are similar projects on smart contract but this one interesting. I'm waiting for more information
A good interview today with Theo Goodman is on Youtube

Interview with Agrello -Legally-Binding Smart Contracts on a Blockchain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJgMBMCDOnE
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
It's a good idea . Interest choices, being physically active gormezmi I have no idea . But I like it.
User Interface - The Missing Link to Mainstream Adoption of Blockchain

https://cointelegraph.com/news/user-interface-the-missing-link-to-mainstream-adoption-of-blockchain

Hando Rand, Agrello CEO, says:

“Operating at the intersection of the legal system, financial institutions and disruptive technologies, Agrello is highly dependent on the establishment of good industrial relationships with the off-chain world. We regard the work done by the Ethereum Foundation on this matter as invaluable, and seek to be an active player in the field, lending our hand to promote this effort even further.”

Activity: 90
Merit: 11
This is a very nice project. I had a chance to meet the team at Consensus. A very bright and ambitious group.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Interesting use case but I'm doubtful if that will work across the world due to the different legal enactments.

Like what kind of laws are you saying would act against legal contracts??

The whole point is to use the correct terms that will make them actual legal contracts to begin with!

:-/

I'm not a lawyer but in order to form binding legal contracts a lot of paperwork in written form has to be done. Written form can be paper or a mail. I find it hard to imagine right now that a smart contract will be accepted as written form in court. At least not now, maybe in five to ten years.
No, you don't need a lot of paperwork.  Look up the basics of what a contract is.

When you click "accept" on any software agreement, you've entered a legal (smart) contract in digital form, that is completely upheld in any court.

Even digital signatures have crossed this threshold already, and various loose forms of ID, like email or IP address (to prove in a court of law that you performed some action, for example).

We're already way beyond what you seem to claim is 5-10 years away.
Where I am from verbal agreements are also legally binding. Just a lot harder to proof unless you record it.

Mhh, maybe I was thinking too complicated like buying a house or such things.
Pages:
Jump to: