Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all - page 33. (Read 70037 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Interesting use case but I'm doubtful if that will work across the world due to the different legal enactments.

Like what kind of laws are you saying would act against legal contracts??

The whole point is to use the correct terms that will make them actual legal contracts to begin with!

:-/

I'm not a lawyer but in order to form binding legal contracts a lot of paperwork in written form has to be done. Written form can be paper or a mail. I find it hard to imagine right now that a smart contract will be accepted as written form in court. At least not now, maybe in five to ten years.
No, you don't need a lot of paperwork.  Look up the basics of what a contract is.

When you click "accept" on any software agreement, you've entered a legal (smart) contract in digital form, that is completely upheld in any court.

Even digital signatures have crossed this threshold already, and various loose forms of ID, like email or IP address (to prove in a court of law that you performed some action, for example).

We're already way beyond what you seem to claim is 5-10 years away.
Where I am from verbal agreements are also legally binding. Just a lot harder to proof unless you record it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Interesting use case but I'm doubtful if that will work across the world due to the different legal enactments.

The whole point is to use the correct terms that will make them actual legal contracts to begin with!

:-/

I'm not a lawyer but in order to form binding legal contracts a lot of paperwork in written form has to be done. Written form can be paper or a mail. I find it hard to imagine right now that a smart contract will be accepted as written form in court. At least not now, maybe in five to ten years.

No, you don't need a lot of paperwork.  Look up the basics of what a contract is.

When you click "accept" on any software agreement, you've entered a legal (smart) contract in digital form, that is completely upheld in any court.

Even digital signatures have crossed this threshold already, and various loose forms of ID, like email or IP address (to prove in a court of law that you performed some action, for example).

We're already way beyond what you seem to claim is 5-10 years away.

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
Will this be the latest ETH only ICO or you are also going to let people take part with BTC as well? One of the most fair ICOs that I have seen recently was PeerPlays where they had a fixed amount per token in USD and you could select what crypto you gonna pay them with based on the conversion rate. ETH only ICOs are starting to look more and more like a ponzi.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Anton Vedeshin is a successful and experienced CTO and entrepreneur. He is our main coder and implementation architect,  leading a diverse team of other developers.

OK, thanks for this information.

regards
Activity: 13
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

Agrello News

Blog post Update
https://blog.agrello.org/blockchain-expo-europe-recap-1003bc92e59e

Audio of Agrello presentation in Berlin, Blockchain Expo 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-MLFAG5foQ

Slide deck from presentation
https://www.slideshare.net/HandoRand/agrello-presentation-for-blockchain-expo-berlin-2017

Coming soon:

Whitepaper
Token sale date

Join our Slack:
https://agrello-slack.herokuapp.com/

Visit our Telegram:
https://t.me/agrello

Activity: 112

Undecided

Activity: 3
Quote from: Abyss_X on June 03, 2017, 05:30:49 PM
Just one question at this time,

Addi Rull | Sales & Development
Teddi Rull | Sales & development
Gargus Poola | Finance & Development

Are they sales/finance guys or developer, in my experience both together did not work.

regards

The problem might be from the different uses of "developer".

Do you mean programming?

Yes a developer in the cc world is in the most cases a programmer.

regards

Yes, I thought that would be your perception.

No, they are not programmers, they are international attorneys.

They will work to develop/support the Agrello product in the areas of their specialties.

In this project, there's a lot more than just code that will make the final result!

OK, thanks for the information. So which guy of your team is the developer or in other words the coder?

regards

Anton Vedeshin is a successful and experienced CTO and entrepreneur. He is our main coder and implementation architect,  leading a diverse team of other developers.
Activity: 9

Undecided

Activity: 72
Why are you doing this?
FCT has already done this https://uk.news.yahoo.com/factom-inks-another-deal-china-053310625.html

LOL!  Why are you posting a comment here?  Others already have done that..

The article talks about 100 locations in China - like pizza restaurants or gas stations, each serving a portion of the population around them.

Making contracts between people or businesses is no different - there will be millions of customers being serviced by thousands of companies using various protocol/platforms like Agrello or Factom, all around the world!

Get ready for a big wave of changes!

I did not see the relevance of the post either. Agrello and Factom are great projects and teams.
Activity: 13
Why are you doing this?
FCT has already done this https://uk.news.yahoo.com/factom-inks-another-deal-china-053310625.html

LOL!  Why are you posting a comment here?  Others already have done that..

The article talks about 100 locations in China - like pizza restaurants or gas stations, each serving a portion of the population around them.

Making contracts between people or businesses is no different - there will be millions of customers being serviced by thousands of companies using various protocol/platforms like Agrello or Factom, all around the world!

Get ready for a big wave of changes!

Activity: 113
Quote from: Abyss_X on June 03, 2017, 05:30:49 PM
Just one question at this time,

Addi Rull | Sales & Development
Teddi Rull | Sales & development
Gargus Poola | Finance & Development

Are they sales/finance guys or developer, in my experience both together did not work.

regards

The problem might be from the different uses of "developer".

Do you mean programming?

Yes a developer in the cc world is in the most cases a programmer.

regards

Yes, I thought that would be your perception.

No, they are not programmers, they are international attorneys.

They will work to develop/support the Agrello product in the areas of their specialties.

In this project, there's a lot more than just code that will make the final result!

OK, thanks for the information. So which guy of your team is the developer or in other words the coder?

regards

Activity: 112
Agrello Announces Its Distributed Platform Will Operate On The Ethereum Blockchain
[/b]

Very cool news team! Ethereum is the most stable platform for sure.
Axy
Activity: 811
Merit: 257
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Agrello seems definitely interesting. I'll readthe whitepaper later on.
Latest blog post:

Agrello homesteads on Ethereum, but remains compatible with other ecosystems

https://blog.agrello.org/agrello-homesteads-on-ethereum-but-remains-compatible-with-other-ecosystems-6669e0b572f0

Since we founded Agrello in 2016, we understood that in order to lead towards fast and massive adoption of our technology in established legal environments, the Agrello system had to be easy to use and compatible with existing workflows. As a result we invested considerable efforts to keep our product as blockchain agnostic as possible — leaving infrastructural choices in the hands of the end user, while allowing the implementation of Agrello on multiple public and private Turing-complete blockchains.

Legaltech Startup Agrello Switches Development from Qtum to Ethereum Blockchain

Good choice Agrello team. Ethereum is the clear winner at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: