Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all - page 35. (Read 70037 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all
Just one question at this time,

Addi Rull | Sales & Development
Teddi Rull | Sales & development
Gargus Poola | Finance & Development

Are they sales/finance guys or developer, in my experience both together did not work.

regards

The problem might be from the different uses of "developer".

Do you mean programming?

Yes a developer in the cc world is in the most cases a programmer.

regards

Yes, I thought that would be your perception.

No, they are not programmers, they are international attorneys.

They will work to develop/support the Agrello product in the areas of their specialties.

In this project, there's a lot more than just code that will make the final result!

Smiley

Blockchain Expo 2017 - Berlin

- some photos taken there:

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Are they sales/finance guys or developer, in my experience both together did not work.

regards

Do you mean programming?

Yes a developer in the cc world is in the most cases a programmer.

regards
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Will Agrelllo be presenting at LegalTech in 2018? http://legalweekshow.com/legaltech/east/

Legaltech is the largest and most important legal technology event of the year.
Legaltech® provides an in-depth look at what the technological world has in store for you and your practice AND offers an expansive exhibit floor with the most extensive gathering of innovative products designed to meet your current and future technology needs.

1 Learn how the industry’s most successful firms are preparing for the future including insight on alternatives to traditional legal service providers
2 Discover tools to harness the benefits of cloud-based process automation by 2020 and beyond
3 Understand how millennials and the new landscape of the legal workforce are affecting expectations regarding data privacy and security
Is AGRELLO an Ethereum asset?

Yes.  Agrello will work toward being used on more than one blockchain, but will start out on Ethereum.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Any bounty campaign like signcamp, social network campaign etc dev???
i want to joined it

Yes, so far there is not much popularity with this project. I think the campaign of bounty will help to advertise the project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Any bounty campaign like signcamp, social network campaign etc dev???
i want to joined it
Activity: 2
Awesome. Amazing. Mind blowing. The fact that this technology exists today is stunning.

Thanks for the presentation. [ Belief - Desire - Intention ]

https://twitter.com/GraceTorrellas/status/870568041733648384
Activity: 585
good roadmap, what is the ico date?
Woah! What a huge turnout. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine we would have a packed house for the Q&A Agrello Afterparty.
Thank you all so much for coming to the Cafe.  I'm so happy to see so many crypto enthusiasts in one place.

Agrello - you are truly on to something great. Kudos.
Activity: 558
This will be a platform-competitor of the Ethereum? Or will you go your unique way of development?

regards

Do you mean programming?
Will there be any live data feeds for those of us who cannot make it to the event? Would love a screencast or twitch demo.

Have not found one yet, but still might run into someone who recorded it.

I learned a lot by asking the team about ongoing projects.  Not only was their product on point, but they mentioned that the AI aspect is really picking up steam - very popular among those who have had the unique opportunity of seeing it in person.
Activity: 4
After attending the presentation, let me be the first to say, 'Bravo!'
Seriously well thought out project, and could not be run by a nicer group of people. Incredible.
You are at the forefront of legal tech innovation!
Activity: 762
Is AGRELLO an Ethereum asset?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
The team is still working other things out before considering bounties.

If you have a specific good idea for a bounty, you should talk about it here, rather than just wait!

Twitter, Facebook, Newsletter Subscription, Blog post, Telegram, Slack, Signatures and Avatar etc. See exemple https://blog.minecoin.org/minexcoin-bounty-campaign-4413fea291f8

like this is another topic ..
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

regards

Activity: 385
Merit: 251
The team is still working other things out before considering bounties.

If you have a specific good idea for a bounty, you should talk about it here, rather than just wait!

Twitter, Facebook, Newsletter Subscription, Blog post, Telegram, Slack, Signatures and Avatar etc. See exemple https://blog.minecoin.org/minexcoin-bounty-campaign-4413fea291f8
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
When will more relevant information be reported here? This project seems to have been well thought out, congratulations!
Pages:
Jump to: