Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all - page 37. (Read 70037 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
AI is for smart contract this looking more interesting as OP is still need more information so that I will follow this project. I hope the team will offer some bounties to promote this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Maybe dev is busy he,she need eat something.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
everyone have waiting more information of your projects, come on, dont their disappointment,
because i see this projects very nice and i am interested. 
Activity: 451
 waiting for more information~~~ stay tuned~
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Anything which ease and stress free our everyday work and things should be welcomed. One project alone can not provide solution for countless things and needs. The more dynamic and promising ideas and projects are out the better it will be by all aspects. I am interested in this project as well and will keep following it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
After reading for a while, it feels that I still can't understand what the project really is.
Can anyone explain it to me?
What is this P2P binding program?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Details about any bounties that will be available will be coming in the following weeks.

For those wanting to see more info, check out the slide deck used at the recent presentation in Shanghai:

https://www.slideshare.net/HandoRand/agrello-presentation-deck

Thanks! This presentation and the videos from the Shanghai really helped.

More smart contract and less lawyers... finally something we can all Agre-llo on Smiley
Activity: 381
When is ICO and how is this better than Aragon?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The team is made of 4 lawyers, a scientist, and a few good developers. Looks well planned and balanced.
Activity: 7
Interest to hear more about ICO or types of bounties.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Looks interesting! I'll keep an eye on it,hope more information.
Activity: 13
Professor Alex Norta is one of the top thought leaders on smart contract technology. I am excited to see the Whitepaper come out.

Hope to see the date for the WP soon, and an alpha release.

Activity: 9

Details about any bounties that will be available will be coming in the following weeks.

For those wanting to see more info, check out the slide deck used at the recent presentation in Shanghai:

Thanks for the extra info!
Activity: 6
Professor Alex Norta is one of the top thought leaders on smart contract technology. I am excited to see the Whitepaper come out.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I met this team at Consensus in New York. I can say this will be one of the top projects of the summer.
Activity: 672
Interesting project, I'll watch.
Activity: 95

Well designed deck! Looks very solid team.

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

Activity: 95
different and creative project. a top-level system I've read that it will establish. it would be very helpful for these enterprises. it will lighten the load of the private sector. I think it would increase the productivity of businesses. this is very nice. good luck.

This is a good analysis on the project. Its sounds like very functional technology that can be adopted.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
different and creative project. a top-level system I've read that it will establish. it would be very helpful for these enterprises. it will lighten the load of the private sector. I think it would increase the productivity of businesses. this is very nice. good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: