Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral - page 17. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Masternodes of this coin only work in VPS? All new coins only works fine in VPS, I think all are clone by clone
Activity: 252
I understand the developers are in America, and it's really good, because it seems to me that you will succeed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Glad to see the Admin is active here. Are there already established mining pools for this coin? I think encouraging the pool is better than trying to get people to invest and get their own masternodes. Pooling is better for people who want to test the water first.
Activity: 196
Our private sale will close on 7 days. Current price is 0.3 BTC per masternode. After that it will be tiered. Contact one of our ambassadors ( @vasilispasparas or @BillyB2 )  to schedule your payment!

Seems excessively expensive to me to buy the masternode of a coin that literally just started out but hey, most newer coin masternodes are expensive

I think this price is really human for a masternode. Last year I just seen masternodes over 5k and this year even more expensive: about 10k !!!  This Masternode project is at the moment the cheapest one as far as I could observe.

I guess the bounty campaign did not started yet. I will definitly support.

Using masternode as of now will be profitable because few miners are oly using this kind of method. Surely if many are using the pool it will be difficult to profit big.
If to be frank, then I too not up to the end understand the concept of distribution of coins in this project. Whether coins separately from masternode are on sale? How many it is already collected at the moment?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Our private sale will close on 7 days. Current price is 0.3 BTC per masternode. After that it will be tiered. Contact one of our ambassadors ( @vasilispasparas or @BillyB2 )  to schedule your payment!

Seems excessively expensive to me to buy the masternode of a coin that literally just started out but hey, most newer coin masternodes are expensive

I think this price is really human for a masternode. Last year I just seen masternodes over 5k and this year even more expensive: about 10k !!!  This Masternode project is at the moment the cheapest one as far as I could observe.

Using masternode as of now will be profitable because few miners are oly using this kind of method. Surely if many are using the pool it will be difficult to profit big.
Indeed, a guaranteed profit if you bought the masternode. I wonder how will the developer take an action to stabilize the coin price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The bounty should be started at the right time to be realistic, some projects start it too freakin early, others take forever to start the bounty

Right, bounty campaign is a big help putting the project popular to the community and it should be start when the team is fully equip and totally ready to launch it.
Seems a unique project to see as of now.  I will be joining the bounty campaign to promote this one. Hope for the sucess of this project? By the way is these an ICO?
If to be frank, then I too not up to the end understand the concept of distribution of coins in this project. Whether coins separately from masternode are on sale? How many it is already collected at the moment?
Activity: 532

So, better to have some of these before its too late. And definitely, this is a very useful Masternodes which it covers many features that the users can actually be satisfied with its services.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
maybe I missed something, but I did not find information about when the sale begins? When will this happen and what is the minimum amount of investment possible with the purchase of tokens?

The private sale is still live and it will close on 5 days from today. Then we start public tiered sale.

Hoping that there will be more investors who will participate in the private sale because only few days left are remaining. The team definitely have a better masternodes and probably they have many functionalities not just as an ordinary or normal nodes.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

The bounty should be started at the right time to be realistic, some projects start it too freakin early, others take forever to start the bounty
copper member
Activity: 83
maybe I missed something, but I did not find information about when the sale begins? When will this happen and what is the minimum amount of investment possible with the purchase of tokens?

The private sale is still live and it will close on 5 days from today. Then we start public tiered sale.

Activity: 274
Activity: 294
I think that this project is not exactly unique in concept,but the presentation of this project is totally considerable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
A very promising project, which is gradually gaining popularity in the world of blockchain companies. ICO helps the development of this project very well
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Merit: 10
The most impressible concept i like with AIAS is we can withdraw our referral rewards as either bitcoin or AIAS to a wallet address which we specify to their ambassadors once they confirm our sale is success.
Yes it is a good strategy or the team for gain more investors and everyone . And if we can withdraw referral at good.
Activity: 294
I found this project interesting. Well, even it is just starting here in the crypto currency community, I am glad to have this in here. Every project has its own uniqueness and grear capabilities. And by that, I believe that the AIAScoin will show us what this project will be here in the crypto world. I will be looking for more updates.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
croatian translation reserved
Activity: 42
If you are looking for a block explorer solution check out https://altexplorer.co/
Pages:
Jump to: