Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral - page 11. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
The AIAScoin has a good potential. So if the team will keep on progressing positively and make their performance better, there wilm be a huge possibility to gain the attention of more people, especially users, supporters and serious investors. I hope for the success of this project so I will be keep looking forward for its upcoming updates.
I think that AIAScoin are really a great project. They do what they must do and the team action is good according to their designated jobs. I hope the project will be going to be successful.
If they work together as a team and look for other partners to help them establish thier reputation for sure thwy will succeed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
The AIAScoin has a good potential. So if the team will keep on progressing positively and make their performance better, there wilm be a huge possibility to gain the attention of more people, especially users, supporters and serious investors. I hope for the success of this project so I will be keep looking forward for its upcoming updates.

It could have a good potential in the crypto space but without a specific usecase for the generated coin the project wont' last long. At least some partnerships or use it as a payment system to something.
Activity: 602
Very good project and idea The prokect team should deliver their project to all, with the launch of bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of project supporters.
Their referral program is helping better to draw the attention of the new investors in an attentive manner however more bounty opportunities would also bring more traffic in a huge workflow.

Quite good because referral incentives and kinds of stuff are has been a good way to attract both supporters and investors to active in promoting these kinds of project.
Agreed. What if we take a plan to make the referral program? That would be interesting for both investors and the team, both of them will be profitable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
A project that deserves more study and I think that many will want to get acquainted with its details more closely and they will not lose
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Where can I read the information about the team? I think that it should be submitted in detail in order for us to draw conclusions
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Hey I see at their telegram group only have 167 members and bots reply? I think they should do something to increasing this community.
I hope they would do so, the members are few, that would hard for the investors to join, I hope they had new ideas to promote the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Hey I see at their telegram group only have 167 members and bots reply? I think they should do something to increasing this community.
This is normally, AIAScoin is new project, and we can see almost their community will increasing soon.
Yes, it is one week from them make ANN at bitcointalk, have a lot of question about this project. When i go to their website, is so basics and not have much content, i think the team should added some information at the website for make people know clearly about this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
The public sale is going to start on 4 of June. I guess there are still 250 Masternodes for sale?  When the public sale starts, the price will be min. 0.4 btc

I just wonder how long it will be take that to sell all Masternodes.
Activity: 196
This is normally, AIAScoin is new project, and we can see almost their community will increasing soon.
Activity: 434
Activity: 266
When third party implement your API into its website, it can accept other cryptocurrency or just your coin ? Also there is team member? I don't companies will ignore other service that have team and use service with anonymous team.

They can accept only our coin. About team please see the image below  Wink

If you allow only your coin, what will make those website implement your API instead of using other service that allow them to accept different cryptocurrency? what do you provide to encourage them to use your service?

Activity: 238
Very good project and idea The prokect team should deliver their project to all, with the launch of bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of project supporters.
Their referral program is helping better to draw the attention of the new investors in an attentive manner however more bounty opportunities would also bring more traffic in a huge workflow.
Merit: 2
Activity: 294
When is the next event or the special feature of this project which will attract more attention.
Yes, i have a question about their plan for bounty program and airdrop, i don't think they won't running it at the future.
I don't think that this will totally be true as they will do the same when the project becames sufficient to handle it.
Activity: 196
The project administrators have all the chances for success, I think that with a competently organized work they will be able to collect not only a soft but also a hard cap.
of course, the project has good chances for successful development. But developers should think about the early launch of a bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of supporters of the project.

Agree, also launching a referral program or giving commission will surely add more increase with their popularity. Let'a watch and see what are the future plans of the team.

I have seen great improvements from the project and it's good to know that their community are getting bigger now. Soon, the platform will be launch successfully. Keep up the good work team aiascoin
The project community is increasing each day and its very positive outcome. People are waiting for new project updates. Hope they can release its updates soon for attractions of more investors to fund the project.
As for personally me, I don't wait for daily constant news. Washing experience to me prompts that the more news the project releases, the less it is focused on important trifles which can pour out in serious problems in the future.
I seek project output and potential that helps to understand their efforts and hard work for the success of the project and a reputed platform like AIAScoin satisfies me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Aiascoin is peer to peer system & also powered by blockchain to provide payment process.so I can say it will be one of the best project because of so many qualities they carry for success
The project administrators have all the chances for success, I think that with a competently organized work they will be able to collect not only a soft but also a hard cap.
of course, the project has good chances for successful development. But developers should think about the early launch of a bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of supporters of the project.

Agree, also launching a referral program or giving commission will surely add more increase with their popularity. Let'a watch and see what are the future plans of the team.

I have seen great improvements from the project and it's good to know that their community are getting bigger now. Soon, the platform will be launch successfully. Keep up the good work team aiascoin
The project community is increasing each day and its very positive outcome. People are waiting for new project updates. Hope they can release its updates soon for attractions of more investors to fund the project.
As for personally me, I don't wait for daily constant news. Washing experience to me prompts that the more news the project releases, the less it is focused on important trifles which can pour out in serious problems in the future.
If they could keep all the efforts and reach the softcap success then there is a way to go to gain more supporters to actively keep spreading the word AIAScoin and that can bring more attention of the investors.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
AIAScoin has a referral program already. those interested to help AIAS promote their Private Masternode Sale can participate and earn some BTC. check details on main thread

I think they actually have a very generous referral program for cheaper masternodes compared other projects that requires a lot of coin to stake in order to run one.
Pages:
Jump to: