Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral - page 19. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
This is pretty interesting to know that this platform can give good benefits to the users and I am hoping to see more promotion about the sale. There are already many masternodes that is already existing and probably this may catch the interest of the investors. And definitely, I will read more about the WP so that I can totally understand the full usage of the platform.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I also browse the WP but I didn't find the team members who created the project. Also, it seems that this is still new and probably they need to provide some strategies to make them known by many investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
So what's so special about this privacy coin? Thousands of coins who are trying to attract people for having masternodes have been around and mostly not legit. If you have your own blockchain, what is your current tps and what's the fees?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
When will the ico take place?

We don't actually have an ICO but a masternode sale! 0.3 BTC gets you 1 masternode currently, soon it will be tiered.
It is quite expensive for a masternode for a new coin, but you still need to purchase 1000 coins. How much is 1 coin now? Interesting anonymous transactions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Our private sale will close on 7 days. Current price is 0.3 BTC per masternode. After that it will be tiered. Contact one of our ambassadors ( @vasilispasparas or @BillyB2 )  to schedule your payment!

Seems excessively expensive to me to buy the masternode of a coin that literally just started out but hey, most newer coin masternodes are expensive
copper member
Activity: 83
Very nice
Good luck with sales. When will the private sale be over?

Thank you. The private sale will end on 6 days from today.
Activity: 8
Very nice
Good luck with sales. When will the private sale be over?
Activity: 17
thank you. will do soon Smiley

Any discounts available if someone purchases multiple Masternodes?

Our private sale will close on 7 days. Current price is 0.3 BTC per masternode. After that it will be tiered. Contact one of our ambassadors ( @vasilispasparas or @BillyB2 )  to schedule your payment!

Sure we can work something out, get in touch with us on Telegram or Discord !
copper member

Our private sale will close on 7 days. Current price is 0.3 BTC per masternode. After that it will be tiered. Contact one of our ambassadors ( @vasilispasparas or @BillyB2 )  to schedule your payment!

Sure we can work something out, get in touch with us on Telegram or Discord !
Activity: 17

copper member
copper member

We don't actually have an ICO but a masternode sale! 0.3 BTC gets you 1 masternode currently, soon it will be tiered.
Activity: 107
Activity: 1
Activity: 168
Italian translation reserved
copper member
We'll be able to run masternodes when the wallets are live?

Yes that's correct!
Activity: 14
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
Ukrainian translation reserved
copper member
Activity: 35
We'll be able to run masternodes when the wallets are live?
copper member
When launch is planning?
Links on the wallets on website not active and github is empty.

Now we are on Private Sale of AIAScoin Masternodes
Middle of june we'll be announcing our wallets & update our github.   Stay tuned!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: