Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral - page 13. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Is the AIAScoin project team have plan on launching a bounty campaign for this project? If so, then I would be glad and excitedly wait for that, and I know I will not be the only one whole support this because there will be a lots of people out here also that will take part and participates to this project. I will looking forward for what will be the next update of this project.
They have provided a bounty campaigns in which you can see it in the 1st page of this thread. And the good thing about this, 10% of the total supply of tokens will be allocated in the bounty programs which is a very good to thing to know because we can possibly earned more AIAScoin. I will keep an eye on this details and probably joined on it.

The referral program is not the only bounty campaign we will have! Soon we'll announce the others

I am looking forward to this, having a bounty campaign will attract more people to this project not because they got aware of it but because it shows that the project is capabale to manage one.

Bounty campaign can get the project popular within just a small amount of time. I'm hoping they will consider this kind of marketing strategy.
I agree with you mate. This could be really a big help to the project that the bounty campaign can make you popular and gain more investors. Hope this will be addressed.

The bounty should be handled well though, a lot of bounty managers don't do the work properly and mess up (some are pretty good though)
That is if there is a plan for a bounty in the long run, which I believe any smart project will definitely want to take a good look at to push the project to more investors for a successful ICO. The chances of seeing the project do great is there anyway and I believe it should get attention pretty fast from investors.
I sure do agree with you, but it will be nice to see some GitHub codes though to see the level at which the team is really trying a great deal since it is a masternode project but from some of the things I have read so far, I kind of believe it should fly and get huge attention as you have mentioned.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Is the AIAScoin project team have plan on launching a bounty campaign for this project? If so, then I would be glad and excitedly wait for that, and I know I will not be the only one whole support this because there will be a lots of people out here also that will take part and participates to this project. I will looking forward for what will be the next update of this project.
They have provided a bounty campaigns in which you can see it in the 1st page of this thread. And the good thing about this, 10% of the total supply of tokens will be allocated in the bounty programs which is a very good to thing to know because we can possibly earned more AIAScoin. I will keep an eye on this details and probably joined on it.

The referral program is not the only bounty campaign we will have! Soon we'll announce the others

I am looking forward to this, having a bounty campaign will attract more people to this project not because they got aware of it but because it shows that the project is capabale to manage one.

Bounty campaign can get the project popular within just a small amount of time. I'm hoping they will consider this kind of marketing strategy.
I agree with you mate. This could be really a big help to the project that the bounty campaign can make you popular and gain more investors. Hope this will be addressed.

The bounty should be handled well though, a lot of bounty managers don't do the work properly and mess up (some are pretty good though)
That is if there is a plan for a bounty in the long run, which I believe any smart project will definitely want to take a good look at to push the project to more investors for a successful ICO. The chances of seeing the project do great is there anyway and I believe it should get attention pretty fast from investors.
Activity: 574
The project administrators have all the chances for success, I think that with a competently organized work they will be able to collect not only a soft but also a hard cap.
of course, the project has good chances for successful development. But developers should think about the early launch of a bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of supporters of the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 223
Merit: 102
??
it looks not any developer to submit the code!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
The project administrators have all the chances for success, I think that with a competently organized work they will be able to collect not only a soft but also a hard cap.
Well the team members of this project are very competent and well rounded so theres no chance that this project will fail.
copper member
Activity: 56
It really good project Investors from this project actually have the opportunity to gain good profits in the future. so now every can invest this project. Good luck

Thank you  Wink

Hello, i wanna do the portuguese translation. How can i proceed and what is the bounty for it ?
Activity: 378
Activity: 196

Not in each project it turns out to find popularity at the expense of bounty campaign. Some projects become demanded, and in some any effect. A lot of things, of course depend also on quality of the attached users in these campaigns.
Activity: 294
The project has good prospects for the future and I think that it will shoot - so now is the best time for investments
Yes, this project has a good future for the project because its masternode can gain not so many profits and made for stabilizing the price.
That's i true buddu and I believe that great hope for this project. That if the team will keep up its great and continuous positive progress and performance, then the team as well as the whole AIAScoin project will lead to its success gaining more people and their trust towards this project.
Activity: 602
The project has good prospects for the future and I think that it will shoot - so now is the best time for investments
Yes, this project has a good future for the project because its masternode can gain not so many profits and made for stabilizing the price.
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
Merit: 3

Sounds really an amazing offer that the team can provide to its community, if this is one of the many option of bounty campaigns, it means there will be more chance of making this project known by the cryptocommunity as there will be a lot of ways in disseminating the information about AIAScoin.
Fake giveaways through Airdrops do not add a positive sign for the project and we may loose reputation. AIAS aims on valuing the investors who trust so it may focus to implement a more bounty opportunities that can bring more success.
It seems to me on the contrary. When conducting an airdrop, interest in the project increases and users who tell each other about the project appear
Activity: 238

Sounds really an amazing offer that the team can provide to its community, if this is one of the many option of bounty campaigns, it means there will be more chance of making this project known by the cryptocommunity as there will be a lot of ways in disseminating the information about AIAScoin.
Fake giveaways through Airdrops do not add a positive sign for the project and we may loose reputation. AIAS aims on valuing the investors who trust so it may focus to implement a more bounty opportunities that can bring more success.
Activity: 434
I read whole project carefully and The concept of AIAScoin looks very good. This will helps to improve the payment process into cryptoworld.i hope that this project will acheive great success in future. I wish goodluck to all team members and devlopers.
Well, as for me AIAScoin is one of P2P projects. I see a lot of this project and i am sure that the team will meet up huge competitors. What are the AIAS advantages?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Masternodes during our private sale are priced at 0.3 btc/MN

AIAScoin Public Sale Pricing

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

Week 4 (25 June - 1 July)
0.55 btc

Contact one of our ambassadors on telegram or telegram to oder your masternode today!
https://discord.gg/kZyTdYU or https://t.me/aiascoin

Better to buy early in order for us to have a big savings. I probably expect that developers or programmers will buy some of these masternodes. It is because it can really a better ROI.

Agree, early investors really have the opportunity of earning good profit in the near future, but some investors maybe have doubt about the roi if they will make investments now.

See the statistics below! Note that these are guestimates, it all depends on the supply and demand

# of MN represents the number of masternodes running on the network simultaneously.

ROI (%) represents the Return of Investment.

This graph shows that the early you buy or invest a masternode, the more chances to have a big Return Of Investments. I hoped many people will going to buy now so that they can still avail this good discounts and gained more profits in the future. And also, I'm hoping for the best results of AIAScoin private sales. Goodluck team.
Even i know this issue, i don't have enough BTC to make invest an Masternode at here. Could anyone can explain for me, if we have some of AIAS, we still get profitable without trading? I meaning same as DPOS?
Activity: 196
You really need a very good bounty campaign to spread the word the the bitcointalk community to sell your 250 masternodes  Cool  Let me now if we can collaborate together ...
This could reap a greater heights by gaining more investors that drives to achieve all the planned targets without fail and ultimately achieve big profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
You really need a very good bounty campaign to spread the word the the bitcointalk community to sell your 250 masternodes  Cool  Let me now if we can collaborate together ...
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
When third party implement your API into its website, it can accept other cryptocurrency or just your coin ? Also there is team member? I don't companies will ignore other service that have team and use service with anonymous team.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Pages:
Jump to: