Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders - page 16. (Read 41055 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
when will the bounty distribution be?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Is AIcoin a dividend based token then? if sowill they not be listed on the big exchanges who dont accept dividend tokens
Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
Wintermute the AI started trading on Monday 4th of Sept. On Friday 8 of Sept up 4.5%. This is a great start but remember no market or profit stream moves in a straight line! This is a volatile market and we expect down weeks as well as up weeks. That's reality.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
A.I. Models start trading for The Collective – Mid September. an exact date is already planned ?
thank you ever for the answer
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
This is shit your site never updates stakes. So instead of nice retweets.

Scam ?? I will be making tweets about it if this is not fixed.

They ignore their supporters too.

SCAM

Don't get your panties in a bunch. If you take the time to join the slack, there are several people who would love to answer your questions over there. You will get LIVE responses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

SCAM
They wrote that the bounty will be calculated not earlier than Saturday:
"The AICOIN audit is now complete and total subscriptions have been confirmed. We will now move on to assigning bounty allocations. When you visit the AICOIN dashboard Saturday morning, you will see an additional row in your dashboard titled Bounty Allocations."
https://www.aicoin.io/2017/08/31/bounty-introduction-bonus-timeline/
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●

SCAM
it is also an update by email came as one can see its token on the blockchain
How to view AICoin Tokens on the Blockchain
but it would be good if it is also communicated here because many investors also come from bitcointalk and want to read it here
you should provide all sources of information with updates . the fold at aventus also great. then it should not be a problem here
much success continues and good luck
Activity: 2
Just to answer my own question for information updates here, both Marcie and Gavin have posted updates on their blog.

https://www.aicoin.io/blog/
Activity: 27
It's way too soon to jump to conclusions they've been really good with updates till now maybe they are hard at work on some finishing touches.
no good sign here . no answer to the questions of the investors . it's like always :
have the devs the money they are gone and you hear nothing more . No good style of the aicoin people
Activity: 27
Yes please any updates would be greatly appreciated
Activity: 2
Any updates about the AI trading start and coin exchange progress? Very curious if it fired up during this tumultuous few days.
News

I wanted to update you to the state of play.
We are about a day behind in our work of bringing AICOIN online. This is due to the somewhat manual process of identifying and unwinding subscriptions where people submitted ETC transactions to their ETH address or BCH to BTC addresses!
Our expectations are now the following.

AICOINS will be issued to subscribers later today and you will have an address in your dashboard that will be viewable on the ether blockchain. We will publish a ‘how to’ guide for people a bit less familiar with viewing blockchain holdings.
    Monday Sept. 4 – the starting valuation will be created based on the opening positions Wintermute takes in the various cryptocurrencies.
    Funds will be moved into brokerage accounts and we’ll be off and running.

You will be able to view the NAV of the trading pool from a link on the dashboard.
hello Gavin,Lee,Andy,Jon,Marcie,Joe,Alex,Fran  ....   Grin Good Mornig AiCoin. you are awake ?
we need some news on the site . is otherwise boring here  Grin
A few short sentences would be good . not always only at the beginning of the ico post but also afterwards. Thanks
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Nothing calculate yet for bounty on web bounty portal... Sad
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
Love Bitcoin
I dont see any bonus in my dashboard, Joe.belmonte got my work , may be they are busy
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i´m waiting for the paymente of reward facebook and twiter, my bouty page is in zero. thx
how to consult the spreadsheet of reward?
Update from email received earlier today regarding bounties

Hi xxxxxx,
Preparation to deliver Bounty Tokens will go through a 4 steps process:
1.   The AICOIN audit is now complete and total subscriptions have been confirmed. We will now move on to assigning bounty allocations. When you visit the AICOIN dashboard Saturday morning, you will see an additional row in your dashboard titled Bounty Allocations.
2.    Everyone eligible to receive coins (through subscription or bounty) will receive an ethereum address – this is where your coin allocation will be initially assigned.
3.    Bounties will be transferred to this address in 3 stages.  The first will be delivered in the first week in September, the second in October and the third and final stage will be in November 2017.
4.    When coins are delivered to your dashboard, you can request to transfer them to your own address when you are ready. To do this enter the destination address and the quantity to transfer into the dashboard. If you choose to keep any of the coins on the AICoin system then you will have full functionality to vote from the dashboard.
Thank you for joining us in the AICOIN ICO.

Here is the ann thread or the bounty thread. Write where it should be and not here.
People find only those news that nobody is interested in .
Important here are news about the ico

Apparently looks like a bounty thread was not created or am assuming bounty thread was taken download for one or two reasons.

It's Saturday morning and I see no additional row titled "Bounty Allocations" in my dashboard. Maybe we need to wait a little more...
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
i´m waiting for the paymente of reward facebook and twiter, my bouty page is in zero. thx
how to consult the spreadsheet of reward?
Update from email received earlier today regarding bounties

Hi xxxxxx,
Preparation to deliver Bounty Tokens will go through a 4 steps process:
1.   The AICOIN audit is now complete and total subscriptions have been confirmed. We will now move on to assigning bounty allocations. When you visit the AICOIN dashboard Saturday morning, you will see an additional row in your dashboard titled Bounty Allocations.
2.    Everyone eligible to receive coins (through subscription or bounty) will receive an ethereum address – this is where your coin allocation will be initially assigned.
3.    Bounties will be transferred to this address in 3 stages.  The first will be delivered in the first week in September, the second in October and the third and final stage will be in November 2017.
4.    When coins are delivered to your dashboard, you can request to transfer them to your own address when you are ready. To do this enter the destination address and the quantity to transfer into the dashboard. If you choose to keep any of the coins on the AICoin system then you will have full functionality to vote from the dashboard.
Thank you for joining us in the AICOIN ICO.

Here is the ann thread or the bounty thread. Write where it should be and not here.

Apparently looks like a bounty thread was not created or am assuming bounty thread was taken download for one or two reasons.
Pages:
Jump to: