Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 12. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Ok here 2 nodes that i found out are working (even if i can't explain why my blockchain was reported as broken but now is fixing it)

82.238.124.41:4561
104.236.59.76:4561

I hope those will work with you @babylon99
Dev is carefree about this coin, Sorry but it's dead

Well there is still a community behind the coin so isn't dead, the dev yeah is a bit carefree but i don't think that even the community is as you say

Its not that im carefree its that im not getting responses.

No sync & No try to fix it, No exchange that works their deposit addressees, No light support. I said it's absolutely carefree

Are you using the 0.10 version? because some AIDEN builds are bugged and doesn't sync

No i use 0.8.6 on both 32 and 64 bit windows 7, but no syncing

At this point i will check even if my wallet doesn't sync (i ended the sync weeks ago so maybe some nodes changed) and if i will find some active ones i will post them here as soon as possible
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Well there is still a community behind the coin so isn't dead, the dev yeah is a bit carefree but i don't think that even the community is as you say

No sync & No try to fix it, No exchange that works their deposit addressees, No light support. I said it's absolutely carefree

Are you using the 0.10 version? because some AIDEN builds are bugged and doesn't sync

No i use 0.8.6 on both 32 and 64 bit windows 7, but no syncing
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

considering im the only making any updates... im not sure how carefree that is.

legendary
Franko is Freedom

I mine by http://www.dirtydiggers.org/ and put poloniex deposit address as username config .... but comes no deposit on poloniex ... why HuhHuhHuh?

Nobody ? No idea ? even Dev ?

i suggest you try with a direct message to the dev or contact he on the other anns he has (aiden afaik isn't his only coin)

PM is deff the best way to reach me, ill send a msg out to polo to see if there is anything fishy going on with the network. ^_^

Inform us their answers ............

Their problem is ok ?
I mine by http://www.dirtydiggers.org/ and put poloniex deposit address as username config .... but comes no deposit on poloniex ... why HuhHuhHuh?

i suggest you try with a direct message to the dev or contact he on the other anns he has (aiden afaik isn't his only coin)

PM is deff the best way to reach me, ill send a msg out to polo to see if there is anything fishy going on with the network. ^_^

Inform us their answers ............
legendary
Franko is Freedom

So.... the original issue of sync present from 0.10 is still there or the new one fixed it? Because on the OP is still reported that 0.10 have the bug...

this commit fixed it, i havnt had access to my build machine for a few weeks because i was on vacation.

Good to know and because i'm testing other coina sync most likely i would find the new updated version without worries when i will end all the syncs
legendary
Franko is Freedom

So.... the original issue of sync present from 0.10 is still there or the new one fixed it? Because on the OP is still reported that 0.10 have the bug...

this commit fixed it, i havnt had access to my build machine for a few weeks because i was on vacation.

legendary
Franko is Freedom
Need some nodes, can't sync dev  Sad

Someone please post some nodes, Cryptsy can't even find any!

both of you used the v0.10 version? that have sync problems, use the older one....

agreed

if you recompile 0.10 it should fix the sync issue
Pages:
Jump to: