Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 7. (Read 235363 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
It will totally aid it, cuts down on mining cost, and can create a token with a very limited supply that people can find a use for. Unless people want to keep it the way it is.

And with nomp,its tricky, it works then it doesnt work, and its so intermittent.

Sounds like a complete change. How would you envisage a transition from Aiden now to the new Aiden?

With an oracle script that watched for aidens being sent to special exodus addresses. Once the oracle sees aiden was sent to the exodus address it will re-create the aidens on the expanse chain and give them to you.
When can we expect the change?
Activity: 213
Is it still possible to mine ADN?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 135
When will block halving happen?
ADN talk in Poloniex trollbox - I wonder why  Roll Eyes
Whoevers got the wall on Poloniex at 699, you need to raise it  Grin
I don't have anything against mining at the moment, since the price is in a much better place than this time last year. But, would changing it to POS make it a more attractive option and then increase its value further?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

That is an interesting question, perhaps we could make it stake instead of mining.

Great! That would be pretty neat. Any chance when we might expect this to happen? (AIDEN as Expanse asset) Sorry for asking, I am just a little curious to know as AIDEN has been left behind for quite some time. Luckily, this certainly gives hope for it to continue instead of becoming a dead coin. It will all remain within the Expanse blockchain.

I think that staking AIDEN would be the best choice for it rather than mining it. Mining just takes too much energy consumption (not to mention having to compete with bigger ASIC miners, etc) Just my opinion.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

No you are absolutely right, I can send you whatever is on that node, im not even sure whats on it, I havnt checked in ages and I'm in the process of turning aiden into an expanse asset anyways, so id like to fix your problem an alternative way. By sending you expanse to cover all of your mining + a tip to cover any loses you might of had. I'm very sorry for any troubles it might have caused you.

Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. It would be very beneficial for this to happen to AIDEN as it will definitely keep it alive and thus increase interest into the same. An Expanse asset would make this go on for long term. This makes me wonder how would AIDEN work once it becomes an Expanse asset? Maybe it could be possible to mine it (like in NXT monetary system coins) but all operating within one blockchain: The Expanse Blockchain. Just my opinion.  Grin

That is an interesting question, perhaps we could make it stake instead of mining.

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

No you are absolutely right, I can send you whatever is on that node, im not even sure whats on it, I havnt checked in ages and I'm in the process of turning aiden into an expanse asset anyways, so id like to fix your problem an alternative way. By sending you expanse to cover all of your mining + a tip to cover any loses you might of had. I'm very sorry for any troubles it might have caused you.

Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. It would be very beneficial for this to happen to AIDEN as it will definitely keep it alive and thus increase interest into the same. An Expanse asset would make this go on for long term. This makes me wonder how would AIDEN work once it becomes an Expanse asset? Maybe it could be possible to mine it (like in NXT monetary system coins) but all operating within one blockchain: The Expanse Blockchain. Just my opinion.  Grin
What's everyone else's opinion on the way forward for Aiden? Is there anybody else left in this community?
It will totally aid it, cuts down on mining cost, and can create a token with a very limited supply that people can find a use for. Unless people want to keep it the way it is.

And with nomp,its tricky, it works then it doesnt work, and its so intermittent.

Sounds like a complete change. How would you envisage a transition from Aiden now to the new Aiden?

With an oracle script that watched for aidens being sent to special exodus addresses. Once the oracle sees aiden was sent to the exodus address it will re-create the aidens on the expanse chain and give them to you.

Well I'm all for progress. I've always been more kit than code though, so making it easier on my rigs wouldn't be a bad thing  Cool
legendary
Franko is Freedom

legendary
Franko is Freedom

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Hey defaced, I've sent you a couple of messages asking what's happened to my coins from mining on Dirty Diggers, have you check it out?

Thanks

How many coins is it?

I thought you'd be able to tell me that?  Huh

No clue, nomp doesnt really give an itemized report of accounts like some of the other pools.

I know when I mined but how do I find out what was mined, why they weren't sent and where they are now? Any help appreciated

I honestly dont know, but Ican see if their are any funds on the node and send it to you or send you some expanse, w.e you want.

Thanks for replying and keeping the node running, but it's not very fair, is it, if it keeps all the rewards the miners should be getting? I'd like to get what I believe I'm owed from mining. Like I say, I can give you the times I was mining, but don't know which transactions I was working on in nomp.

That seems like a really good idea!
Hey defaced, I've sent you a couple of messages asking what's happened to my coins from mining on Dirty Diggers, have you check it out?

Thanks

How many coins is it?

No clue, nomp doesnt really give an itemized report of accounts like some of the other pools.

I know when I mined but how do I find out what was mined, why they weren't sent and where they are now? Any help appreciated

I honestly dont know, but Ican see if their are any funds on the node and send it to you or send you some expanse, w.e you want.

Thanks for replying and keeping the node running, but it's not very fair, is it, if it keeps all the rewards the miners should be getting? I'd like to get what I believe I'm owed from mining. Like I say, I can give you the times I was mining, but don't know which transactions I was working on in nomp.

Thanks for the offers and support, it's appreciated. It's not caused too much trouble, I'm using dirtydiggers as a backup and so have been dipping in and out when not solo mining. I mainly wanted to find out why it wasn't sending properly and see if it could be fixed going forward. I don't know much about the Expanse project, but if you think it'll "Aid" Aiden in the future I'm all for it.  Wink
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Thanks

How many coins is it?

Thanks

How many coins is it?

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Deepmine take exp excellent coin Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: