Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 11. (Read 235405 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
another successful pump and dump scam by Franko /defaced.   wonder how many more scamcoins this guy will create before he ends up in a federal pound him in the ass penitentiary..
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Whats the problem with the 0.8.6 wallet? i tried syncing on mac and windows but it doesnt seem to load!
How the hell do i get my coins from the wallet.dat? Huh

Hope you will nit miss the pump ;-)
haha yeah im trying everything to make the wallet sync, even called in ''sick'' to work LOL
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Whats the problem with the 0.8.6 wallet? i tried syncing on mac and windows but it doesnt seem to load!

Hope you will not miss the pump ;-)
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Was interested in this coin, but nothing from Dev is months.

It appears so. Looks like the dev is more interested into other projects like Expanse and Franko, and forgot this great coin. Oh well, it could not be bad to hold some AIDEN after all. Perhaps it would get the attention it deserves in the future.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Was interested in this coin, but nothing from Dev is months.
legendary
I think this one is at Poloniex, isnt the ADN?

Yes it is indeed. But is has very low trading activity/volume and I think it is the only exchange that AIDEN is right now. I guess we will just have to wait for something new and exciting to happen for this coin.  Sad
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
So this coin is dead?

I hope not because it would be really disappointing to abandon such great coin with good technology. The dev is the same as Franko and Expanse, so I think that the best choice would be to contact him about this. All this coin needs are better exchanges, more nodes and it will be all just perfect.  Cheesy

I think this one is at Poloniex, isnt the ADN?
legendary
So this coin is dead?

I hope not because it would be really disappointing to abandon such great coin with good technology. The dev is the same as Franko and Expanse, so I think that the best choice would be to contact him about this. All this coin needs are better exchanges, more nodes and it will be all just perfect.  Cheesy
Activity: 616
legendary
my wallet cant seem to connect either??

Me neither. I am getting 0 connections. Is this coin abandoned or something? It seems kinda weird to me now that it is the same dev as Expanse and Franko, but those coins have more discussions and development than this one. Am I missing something? This was a really good coin.  Sad
Activity: 756
my wallet cant seem to connect either??
legendary
aiden will be up like exp and frk (same dev). i will pump aiden

Thanks for your support to this awesome crypto currency. I have found it myself useful for mining and have gotten into it recently. Just hope for it to get more trading activity into the exchanges. As far as I know, it is only available at Poloniex exchanges right? If so, it would be nice to be added to other exchanges as well.  Cheesy
Activity: 887
aiden will be up like exp and frk (same dev). i will pump aiden
legendary
This crypto currency has a very interesting concept for GPU mining. However, according to Coinmarketcap, there hasn't been trading activity/volume in the last days. Also, price has stayed the same. Am I missing something? Is this coin still alive?  Huh
Activity: 42
Could anyone check how much coin is in this address ?
AHzAwnmrRKEpmrk39hmnvAYn7ZY9xsSAuu
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
No unfortunately i couldn't connect to these nodes. Not me, even poloniex can not sync to their wallet

Strange.... and is too bad that my blockchain got corrupted all of sudden (Last time i synced i closed it with the produre so maybe could be some kind of bug or maybe not) or i could host a node or even send you a copy of all the blocks i have synced of the coin
Activity: 42
No unfortunately i couldn't connect to these nodes. Not me, even poloniex can not sync to their wallet
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Ok here 2 nodes that i found out are working (even if i can't explain why my blockchain was reported as broken but now is fixing it)

82.238.124.41:4561
104.236.59.76:4561

I hope those will work with you @babylon99

104 is my node ^_^
Pages:
Jump to: