Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 19. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Pool not work Angry adn.minebig
In what the pool to see the correct stats? What is the real coin comes in an hour?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
How to build the windows  pool on your own?

I use NOMP its easier
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
What is the coin? What's the news? Where a developer?
It's dead. R.I.P
What is the coin? What's the news? Where a developer?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
How to build the windows  pool on your own?
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Any block explorer or MPOS pool?
Actually anything I could scrape for stats? Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Is there anything I can personally do to help out with this coin;

I am no professional coder, and I don't have any payment services implementations I can offer, nor can I give price support with my lack of funds, but if there's anything that no qualifications are required for, I'd be more than happy to help out.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Live! Live! Live!

There are many people who do not want this coin to die.
I think its life depends on the activity of the community and the developer.
Unfortunately, I am just a miner with no other suitable skills, even the power to promote...
Maybe if the developer brings some new features, the coin can be revived with the help of the community.

Regards,
Andy
Activity: 182
legendary
AIDEN need to be revived, new dev, new thread, new community

Good luck!
Glad to see here, AIDEN need to someone works for anon wallet or other techs, you should hire someone to work on that

If you want it why dont you hire someone to do it? I dont own the Aiden payment network, I just work on it like anyone else has the right to work on it. It's opensource software.

We can make a list of things you would like to see, then as a community donate to a bounty to get it done. That would be the best way and how most opensource communities work.

I'm willing to donate to the cause though. Smiley
I have a small amount of AIDEN and i don't have any BTC for hire someone to work on it but i agree with u to set up a donate address for bounty and i'm willing to donate
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Good luck!
Glad to see here, AIDEN need to someone works for anon wallet or other techs, you should hire someone to work on that

If you want it why dont you hire someone to do it? I dont own the Aiden payment network, I just work on it like anyone else has the right to work on it. It's opensource software.

We can make a list of things you would like to see, then as a community donate to a bounty to get it done. That would be the best way and how most opensource communities work.

I'm willing to donate to the cause though. Smiley
legendary

Good luck!
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
How do I get the correct block reward shown on the wallet's stats page? Mine still shows 25.
Can someone explain why the average net hashrate on the stats page is so high compared to other places, such as on whattomine?
What's with the high number of block generations compared with the number of transactions in the exchanges? I've mined other alts before and never seen so many blocks generated per day.

So many questions, maybe one day I'll have all the answers!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Explorer hasnt been updated for ages, please look into it Wink
Pages:
Jump to: