Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 21. (Read 235405 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
I played a bit with Aiden logo.  Smiley

New logo for a dead coin ?

as long as the chain is moving it aint dead bruh Wink

No .
A coin is dead when dev says  i'm alone guys !!

Looks like we have a different definition of what death is. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

No .
A coin is dead when dev says  i'm alone guys !!
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
i every day 20 vote on mintpal please  vote
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I agree its always good to get a new exchange. Smiley
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
Hehe yap Smiley
C-cex was fair to us, they just needed to see that there is enough ppl interested.
I must say that c-cex made huge progress lately taking over part of a cake from bigger exchanges.
TNX c-cex
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
https://c-cex.com/?p=aiden-btc

We are now listed on c-cex WOOT Thanks guys!

Gratz! This is a massive step in the right direction!
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 151
when the half? after which block?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Smiley its "dieing" because yall are fuckin killing it. point blank period the slow demise of adn is due entirely to the inability of the community to do anything but complain about the price. Thank yourselves.

If you feel that isnt accurate tell me how you are contributing? Buying them thats fine, but you are buying them with hopes they go up only so you can sell them for a profit. Great plan.

How about build, idk..

-make some mobile wallets
-make a game
-give them away to people that doesnt know about adn
-make a market place that takes them (openbazaar)
-make an anon wallet (the source is open for darkwallet btw)
-make a tip bot for twitter and facebook
-stimulate the adn economy by creating infrastructure

Things that dont help you at all.

-complaining that the price isnt where you want it while contributing absolutely nothing to the project.

I'll reiterate, im not the only one that has the ability to do something and because im only one person I cant do everything. We are either going to work together and split up all that can be done or you guys are going to drown in the giant bags of aiden you hold and quite frankly all you bag holders that arnt contributing I WANT YOU TO DUMP FOR NOTHING. I'm not in this for the short term gains, im in this to make a difference and help liberate the oppressed which cant be done in 6 months. That cant even be done in 5 years, ask Bitcoin. So again I say unless you are contributing sell every Aiden you have because ill gladly buy them all at 1 satoshi.

+1 you need team

Truer words have never been spoken haha. The only thing is, most people want paid for their work, which they should, work is work. But ive only got FRK and ADN to pay them neither of which is worth very much sadly Sad
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I played a bit with Aiden logo.  Smiley

Yea I love it man! Looks amazing. Lets take a vote on it Cheesy
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Activity: 804
Merit: 501

looks alot better than the current.
Activity: 547

Activity: 302
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
Smiley its "dieing" because yall are fuckin killing it. point blank period the slow demise of adn is due entirely to the inability of the community to do anything but complain about the price. Thank yourselves.

If you feel that isnt accurate tell me how you are contributing? Buying them thats fine, but you are buying them with hopes they go up only so you can sell them for a profit. Great plan.

How about build, idk..

-make a game

-complaining that the price isnt where you want it while contributing absolutely nothing to the project.

I'll reiterate, im not the only one that has the ability to do something and because im only one person I cant do everything. We are either going to work together and split up all that can be done or you guys are going to drown in the giant bags of aiden you hold and quite frankly all you bag holders that arnt contributing I WANT YOU TO DUMP FOR NOTHING. I'm not in this for the short term gains, im in this to make a difference and help liberate the oppressed which cant be done in 6 months. That cant even be done in 5 years, ask Bitcoin. So again I say unless you are contributing sell every Aiden you have because ill gladly buy them all at 1 satoshi.

+1 you need team
legendary
Franko is Freedom

How about build, idk..

-make a game

Activity: 182
Dead coin !!!!
No one can give new life to the coin even god !!!
Pages:
Jump to: