Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 22. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Get ready, soon the price reaches 1 Satoshi
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Devotees guys! But the sad end Sad Sad Sad

Don't surrender.
Price can raise at any moment. Look at the orders. Just a matter of interest.
need to buy? yet cheap

I would, but I have run out of money  Grin
Activity: 151
which pool catches all the blocks? I can not understand Sad

Don't surrender.
need to buy? yet cheap
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Don't surrender.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
price  0.00000041      Shocked  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry   

defaced  Carefree Completely 
Activity: 140
What do you think would rise from the dead coin to at least 200 Satoshi cost? Roll Eyes

Investing in it, preferably on an exchange that isn't POLO.

I mean, lets get real here. If you had 13 btc, you could put in a buy order @ 87 for more ADN than there actually are in existence. Seriously. Want ADN to pump? Hoard them. Try to buy every last one of them. You'll find yourself competing with everyone else until you run out of money.

... of course they wont know you ran out of money, and you can just sell back into them fighting with eachother.

Welcome to the simplest version of every pump & dump ever. Unless of course you actually win the game and are the one great and powerful bagholder (with all your coins spread across hundreds of wallets, we do like to stay quiet about this title). Then you can just set the price to whatever you want.
What do you think would rise from the dead coin to at least 200 Satoshi cost? Roll Eyes
Activity: 45
Aiden added to the MiningCentral!
Now you can grab preconfigured mining bundle and just mine ADN.
No more fighting with miner settings.
Discussion thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736034.new#new
a cash donation?

We will add cache donation later, for now you can donate in BTC.
Est kto nibud po nashemu govorit i pishet?? Rodnaya Dusha tak skazat Smiley
est tut takie, chavo sprosit hotel?
Chto dumaesh po monete? Sovsem pomerla ili podojdat lutshih vremen?
neznau, ya kopau i prodau
Razve pribilno? pri takom kurse?
a chto delat? gdat kogda kurs budet odna satosha?
mojet pora svalit i pokopat chto to drugoe? ne dumal. Mne lichno zapadlo za kopeiki prodat, poluchitsya vpustuu rabotali mashini Sad
da drugoe toge ne osobo vigodno, pokupali bi dorogei ne bilo bi problem, ya bi i gotov doroge prodatб, da ne beret nikto
a chto po kriptonaitu ne dumaesh? vrode po kalkulyatoram neploho pishut. ya prosto uje imel gorkii opit s pohojei monetoi. padala padala i schas na koshelke kucha nikomu ne nado:( vot i tut smotru chtobi tak ne bilo...
skoree vsego tak i budet, kurs dumau tak i budet padat, rzrabotchik nihrena ne delaet, a to chto delaet ne privoditk rostu kursa, plus na mintpale v prolete
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Please everyone just vote on mintpal we have a chance to hit until they will cloes voting system but we must go one postion up we can beat xsi and bct but please focus on it.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Guys English here. If you want speak with your national language send private messages.
mojet pora svalit i pokopat chto to drugoe? ne dumal. Mne lichno zapadlo za kopeiki prodat, poluchitsya vpustuu rabotali mashini Sad
da drugoe toge ne osobo vigodno, pokupali bi dorogei ne bilo bi problem, ya bi i gotov doroge prodatб, da ne beret nikto
a chto po kriptonaitu ne dumaesh? vrode po kalkulyatoram neploho pishut. ya prosto uje imel gorkii opit s pohojei monetoi. padala padala i schas na koshelke kucha nikomu ne nado:( vot i tut smotru chtobi tak ne bilo...
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Truth is that 10s of coins are created by 1-2 guys, create hype, dump them and then just copy some other fork and launch it with different name. defaced is right.. 99% of people are looking only at price. They just wait devs or community to raise it by themselves, sell with "profit" (which is often 0.05 - 0.1 BTC) and then leave. A coin can survive ONLY with pump (with multipool or BTC) and volume. Pump will raise price and will attract day traders. Smart ones are following waves (for example make their target, place sell order at 500 satoshi and then buy again at 400.. again an example) and that is how volume is created. Forget about fancy features etc... traders do not care about that.. only bagholders do.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
There is a huge chance that c-cex will list us if there is enough interested people in this coin. So please write to add Aiden in this thread.
I talked about this with c-cex support team and it is all up to us.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=724294.60
Just post here that you want c-cex to add aiden if you didn't do it already.
Aiden added to the MiningCentral!
Now you can grab preconfigured mining bundle and just mine ADN.
No more fighting with miner settings.
Discussion thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736034.new#new
a cash donation?
Activity: 49
please vote in mintapl  is very slow
Pages:
Jump to: