Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 23. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Aiden added to the MiningCentral!
Now you can grab preconfigured mining bundle and just mine ADN.
No more fighting with miner settings.
Discussion thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736034.new#new
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
maybe its time the community started contributing more.

Feel you. Without community support, it doesn't matter what a dev does.

Still, in the meantime I suggest you just continue to find ways to have fun with it, make it special, make it your own. If you're interested in the market value, it's also probably wise to buy up your own coins before you're about to release anything particularly special. There's lots of little truths nobody tells you that I've picked up over the years. I hope you're not becoming to disillusioned.

You're a great dev, dedicated to your coins, and I highly respect that. But you are one guy. Maybe try getting a team together to help out with different pieces?

Teams want paid lol And I dont have extra funds to pay it. I will continue to make sure the chain is going, i'll make sure the pool works, but outside that others should be developing new and exciting ways to use it. People could be adapting libbitcoin to work with adn, they could make a dark wallet, they could adapt electrum, they could make services with altaccept, the fact is no one wants to do that. They want to buy low and sell high and then you have the competition who wants to buy high and sell low in order to wreck the price and destroy the little support that day traders do have. Loyalty is a huge issue in crypto right now when all anyone is worried about is the market value. Lets try to work on some unity, lets try to work on some ways to use it. Hey lets make a couple games, or a market place or a voting booth hell ANYTHING. I say this laughing because i know that isnt what is going to happen unless i personally do it, Everyone wants better prices but very few people want to contribute. With a lack of contribution and the constant onslaught of price suppression its hard to get anywhere unless I personally force the price where I want it and I cant do that anymore and I wont do that anymore. Screw the pump and dump mentality, help build or go somewhere else.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Est kto nibud po nashemu govorit i pishet?? Rodnaya Dusha tak skazat Smiley
est tut takie, chavo sprosit hotel?
Chto dumaesh po monete? Sovsem pomerla ili podojdat lutshih vremen?
neznau, ya kopau i prodau
Razve pribilno? pri takom kurse?
a chto delat? gdat kogda kurs budet odna satosha?
mojet pora svalit i pokopat chto to drugoe? ne dumal. Mne lichno zapadlo za kopeiki prodat, poluchitsya vpustuu rabotali mashini Sad
Activity: 140

Feel you. Without community support, it doesn't matter what a dev does.

Still, in the meantime I suggest you just continue to find ways to have fun with it, make it special, make it your own. If you're interested in the market value, it's also probably wise to buy up your own coins before you're about to release anything particularly special. There's lots of little truths nobody tells you that I've picked up over the years. I hope you're not becoming to disillusioned.

You're a great dev, dedicated to your coins, and I highly respect that. But you are one guy. Maybe try getting a team together to help out with different pieces?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 208
a chto delat? gdat kogda kurs budet odna satosha?
Activity: 49
speak about   ADN.?
this coin Dead   else  why price Evry time  down to One digit
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
defaced  Cry         Where are؟    your coin is going to die

Man you fuckers can't do a damn thing can you?  This guy is human and has a life.  Just to let you assholes know, his brother died last Friday.

BUT, on a lighter note, a huge BTC conference willl be this week in North Carolina where defaced was asked to speak about FRK and ADN.
defaced  Cry         Where are؟    your coin is going to die
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Coin is dead, going to nowhere because dev is too slow and does not work for AIDEN
price is    0.00000090      Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
There is a huge chance that c-cex will list us if there is enough interested people in this coin. So please write to add Aiden in this thread.
I talked about this with c-cex support team and it is all up to us.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=724294.40
Just post here that you want c-cex to add aiden if you didn't do it already.
price  down down and die   admin please think
Activity: 3
Whats up with dirtydiggers? No payouts since yesterday although I get accepted shares.
you think go back price to 0.00002 or no?
Pages:
Jump to: