Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 36. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
what r u busy for these days? Wink
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
This coin should be on bittrex aswell, did anyone contact them? I tried to see if they had plans to add it on their irc but no answer.

I'll send ticket for add Aiden to the exchange list.

Sounds good. Everyone should.

answer of my ticket:
 Thanks for the request. We have a large list of coins but can only launch a few per day. If you would like to see your coin traded, follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

LOL, I could get 5k tweets within 24hrs.  That's such a poor method of getting a coin on an exchange.

It really is, tweets to get a coin added lols. They should check out the coin instead and base their own opinion instead of tweetspam.

Defaced is already about to finish up a bunch of pools, I'll talk to him tonight about setting up an exchange that has no restrictions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
This coin should be on bittrex aswell, did anyone contact them? I tried to see if they had plans to add it on their irc but no answer.

answer of my ticket:
 Thanks for the request. We have a large list of coins but can only launch a few per day. If you would like to see your coin traded, follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

LOL, I could get 5k tweets within 24hrs.  That's such a poor method of getting a coin on an exchange.

It really is, tweets to get a coin added lols. They should check out the coin instead and base their own opinion instead of tweetspam.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

answer of my ticket:

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

lol we should do it
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Guys can any one help me on this

I was using old wallet and tried to send aiden to poloniex but they never arrived how to get back my coins i have transaction id
Try running the new client  with -rescan switch
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Guys can any one help me on this

I was using old wallet and tried to send aiden to poloniex but they never arrived how to get back my coins i have transaction id

answer of my ticket:

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression

answer of my ticket:

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
legendary
Franko is Freedom

legendary
Franko is Freedom

We can contact them again, I think we should go for a featured listing for 0.5 BTC

So now I can mine, shares are accepted yet I don't have any hash rate displayed on and.mine big.com..
Try to switch to another pool but the miner keeps going to adn.bigmine...
Wtf?

How the hell is it mining on a pool other than the one I specify..

make sure the first pool login settings are on the desired pool.  any login settings below the 1st, are the backups.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Anyone have guide how to set up miner with scrypt-OG in Linux
I have cgminer for scrypt, sph-miner for x11, and dont know how to make scrypt-OG

I think no miner tools for Linux yet !

I found this link from official website, but i don't know how to make it out
https://github.com/veox/sgminer
I have cgminer for scrypt, sph-miner for x11, and dont know how to make scrypt-OG

I think no miner tools for Linux yet !
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Activity: 49
hi,yesterday  i updated the wallet ,and  I  lost half the coin I earned before  .why ??

debug-
"checkwallet"

and

"Repairwallet"
You can see the coin
Activity: 1
hi,yesterday  i updated the wallet ,and  I  lost half the coin I earned before  .why ??
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Lol just literally found the configuration file.
guess defaced got a little free mining courtesy of muah

thanks Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: