Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 34. (Read 235405 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Pro tip though...

ADN will have ATMS placed all around my city soon.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Well still place #13 is still good if this holding there is going to be on mintpal in about 1 - 2 weeks from now.

Those that are dumping this coin are doing something terribly wrong here.
lol i was quite happy it got dumped because i was pissed at myself for buying only 55k ADN Grin
TIME TO BUY!!

Haha, yea it was a nice buy today. Cheesy Room for even more profit now.

What is funny is, the people who dumped, were going to dump on mintpal, so I see the dump as a VERY GOOD THING. It means 10 BTC worth of ADN has now left weak hands for stronger hands. After every huge dump is an even bigger gain.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Well still place #13 is still good if this holding there is going to be on mintpal in about 1 - 2 weeks from now.

lol i was quite happy it got dumped because i was pissed at myself for buying only 55k ADN Grin
TIME TO BUY!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I'm not a bot. Where are my 50 votes? And I say - they are in the trash .....  Angry  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
FreshTheGame
Its not about IP adresses it is about same timing for every hour. U dont need IP, you have logged user, thats enough!
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Every single web hosting service have lot of tools for tracking users/ip. You can use parts of Awstats or any other subsystem. I m certain that they have similar system but for them it is easier this way.
Cryptsy is not better either, 4 weeks and still they didn't add coins who are on top of the list. So what if those coins don't worth anything. They should think about that before they said that every Friday is the day for first coins who are on voting list. Just because they don't like them they will not add them, not respecting users who voted or send some BTC to voting system.

Mintpal is a scam because if I personally sit and wait and do a legitimate vote according to their voting rules, then the votes shouldn't be removed based on IP standards.  Regardless, bots are following within the rules, therefore votes should not be removed based on IP addresses.

As for Cryptsy, whose voting system is a joke, I can personally provide chat logs putting their admins. on the spot that they are not following their own rules about adding coins based on votes, rather strictly paid upfront, or behind the scenes.

Folks, investors, followers, and all others, I strongly do not recommend investing in any coin based on the voting system, because time and time again, these have been scam coins.  Don't believe me?  Just put faith in the voting system and watch your financials get burned where the coin creators and admins. of the exchange will gain reward.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Well good news is I got the payout fixed for the ADN pool on www.dirtydiggers.org Cheesy
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Every single web hosting service have lot of tools for tracking users/ip. You can use parts of Awstats or any other subsystem. I m certain that they have similar system but for them it is easier this way.
Cryptsy is not better either, 4 weeks and still they didn't add coins who are on top of the list. So what if those coins don't worth anything. They should think about that before they said that every Friday is the day for first coins who are on voting list. Just because they don't like them they will not add them, not respecting users who voted or send some BTC to voting system.
legendary
FreshTheGame
It is Mintpal mistake, they do not have some scrypt to take away this kind of bot-voting. It is not so hard to do, IP which votes could not do it same time, every hour!
It is not true that boots are reason for this as we know that lot of coins had giveaways running for long time.
After all they should add ADN without voting system included.
I will stick with my conspiracy theory now even harder. Few people are making all decisions regarding complete crypto scene. It is not important how something innovative is, more important is to obey their rules.

Just now one friend told me something interesting. Why shouldn't I now set up boots for every single coin who are on top of mintpal voting list. Why, you may ask. Simply to destroy it. Talking about honesty. I m starting to think that someone did exactly that to ADN in first place.

Funny how the bot votes didnt get removed for the top coins.
legendary
FreshTheGame
DEV,could you prove to Mintpal that somebody didnt use scrypts for voting, or ask Mintpal to prove their information Wink
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
It is not true that boots are reason for this as we know that lot of coins had giveaways running for long time.
After all they should add ADN without voting system included.
I will stick with my conspiracy theory now even harder. Few people are making all decisions regarding complete crypto scene. It is not important how something innovative is, more important is to obey their rules.

Just now one friend told me something interesting. Why shouldn't I now set up boots for every single coin who are on top of mintpal voting list. Why, you may ask. Simply to destroy it. Talking about honesty. I m starting to think that someone did exactly that to ADN in first place.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
i send email to Mintpal
this answer

Hello,

We found a lot of bots voting and removed their votes, it affected a lot of coins including Aiden.

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

legendary
Franko is Freedom
Looks like we didnt pay them enough to add ADN. Really what it is.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
exactly what i thought scotti  Grin
I dumped.

LOL, thank you for inciting panic sell.  Time for some cheap coins!
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
They found bots voting i think. So it will take some time now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: