Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 32. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
what happened http://adn.minebig.com/? finds no blocks.....

It's my question , too !
Automatic payouts are still disable !
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
Defaced@ I have an important question, whats your plan?
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
go to mintpal vote .............
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Hello
I've got sync problem .
After downlod blockchain from wallet when it reachs to 2 weeks , it's stop and connection active reduce to 0 ro 1 connection .
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Who just dumped down to 400 sat? So foolish.

hopefully those with scared hands dump to 1 satoshi so we can buy them all up for peanuts.

I like your faith. Gonna be a hot summer for scrypt miners and hard to eat for x11.

Yup. There has been alot of fear in alts lately, but I believe that will surely pass.
Activity: 852

hopefully those with scared hands dump to 1 satoshi so we can buy them all up for peanuts.

I like your faith. Gonna be a hot summer for scrypt miners and hard to eat for x11.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Activity: 852
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Looking to buy aiden long time ago, glad i am waiting till today and brought some for 700 satoshi. I think this coin have bright future.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
 Shocked Shocked  Are You think this coin will die?      if price no go up   yes
hay hay
legendary
Franko is Freedom
What happened? 
ADN to die?

Chain is moving steadily, trades are happening steadily, development is going smoothly. It was a holiday weekend in USA and im in the process of moving to a new house. Have patience grasshoppa. Everyone in crypto expects to start at the finish line.
Activity: 182
What happened? 
ADN to die?
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
Haha amazing Smiley
I know that there are only few devs who keep their nick here when they start new coin. In fact bitcointalk should make a rule to ban and delist all of the new registered users who want's to start new coin OP.
In ADN we all know what is going on. I suspected that someone tried to force dev to pay some BTC for exchange position, votes or market manipulation.
I can't find another name than blackmail. What happened tot he ppl, what a greed. I simply don't understand. 
Activity: 182
Activity: 532
Activity: 804
Merit: 501

Also yeah - it's smoke and mirrors. The seediest coins still make money for the devs. I'm glad you are attempting to succeed going straight. Honorable.

Yes it is, very honorable. Bought some ADN on that alone.
+1
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
up up up.
defaced,what r u doing now.
Pages:
Jump to: