Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 33. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Also yeah - it's smoke and mirrors. The seediest coins still make money for the devs. I'm glad you are attempting to succeed going straight. Honorable.

Yes it is, very honorable. Bought some ADN on that alone.
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
I never payed for a single vote, nor did I ever use a bot, have I had offers? Of course  I have, its a niche that could obviously be serviced. Did you know there are services just for increasing the volume of your coin on the exchange? There is also a service for people to shill your coin all over bitcointalk. All of which I find completely dishonest. Why do you think no one speaks on the Franko OP, I dont pay for dishonesty. Truth is, crypto is rigged. Its all about who you pay off, much like the real world. Dont pay the right people, have a hard time being seen among those willing to pay. Call me old fashioned but I believe in hard work, dedication, and collectivism.

With all that being said, Some plans for ADN include PoS but i'm in the process of moving. We should have a testnet version of adn with stake in the near future, also we have an ATM on the way, and AltAccept is gaining new merchants on a regular basis. Stay strong, keep working hard. Got a new idea for ADN? Dont be afraid to speak up, or take the initiative. There are a ton of things we could use.

One thing id like to see is branded usb drives that have a copy of ADN, the blockchain, and a wallet with 1 adn in it. Those are easy to pass around.

Well somebody bought votes from a bot-voting service (or set up bots themselves) because I received an offer for the same service and they used Aiden as a reference. I don't even have a coin!

Also yeah - it's smoke and mirrors. The seediest coins still make money for the devs. I'm glad you are attempting to succeed going straight. Honorable.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
I never payed for a single vote, nor did I ever use a bot, have I had offers? Of course  I have, its a niche that could obviously be serviced. Did you know there are services just for increasing the volume of your coin on the exchange? There is also a service for people to shill your coin all over bitcointalk. All of which I find completely dishonest. Why do you think no one speaks on the Franko OP, I dont pay for dishonesty. Truth is, crypto is rigged. Its all about who you pay off, much like the real world. Dont pay the right people, have a hard time being seen among those willing to pay. Call me old fashioned but I believe in hard work, dedication, and collectivism.

With all that being said, Some plans for ADN include PoS but i'm in the process of moving. We should have a testnet version of adn with stake in the near future, also we have an ATM on the way, and AltAccept is gaining new merchants on a regular basis. Stay strong, keep working hard. Got a new idea for ADN? Dont be afraid to speak up, or take the initiative. There are a ton of things we could use.

One thing id like to see is branded usb drives that have a copy of ADN, the blockchain, and a wallet with 1 adn in it. Those are easy to pass around.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Hate to start this whole voting thing again lol... but.... Aiden at #10 on MintPal :-)

Now that MintPal added CAPTCHA to stop the bot votes the dev has been paying for it's going to take a while to climb that list. Expect a ton of votes to be removed this weekend as well. MintPal is penalizing all coins where bot voting was detected (and over half of the Aiden votes have been from bots).

Edit: looks like somebody is putting putting some serious effort in to manually vote on all of the VNCs. Imagine doing that CAPTCHA 30 times every hour! Guessing the next step will be MintPal delisting Aiden from the voting list. Not sure why you guys couldn't just be patient and vote. Must be a big premine or something the dev wants to dump? I haven't checked into the specs yet.

I was wondering what happened to MEGAfud? Get a life already.

FUD? I did check out the Aidencoin specs/blockchain and nothing is rubbing me the wrong way actually so you won't hear too much from me in here. My only complaint is that they were paying for bots to vote them onto MintPal but honestly you pretty much had to just to level the playing field these days.

I warned everyone about the voting system, but nope folks are still discussing it.  Plain and simple, voting is a scam.  Want a great example?  Look as the USA government system.

Defaced is working on some stuff, just having to move right now.  I just don't understand why everyone wants the main dev. to do everything.  FFS, if you invest in the coin, do something yourself!
Hate to start this whole voting thing again lol... but.... Aiden at #10 on MintPal :-)

Now that MintPal added CAPTCHA to stop the bot votes the dev has been paying for it's going to take a while to climb that list. Expect a ton of votes to be removed this weekend as well. MintPal is penalizing all coins where bot voting was detected (and over half of the Aiden votes have been from bots).

Edit: looks like somebody is putting putting some serious effort in to manually vote on all of the VNCs. Imagine doing that CAPTCHA 30 times every hour! Guessing the next step will be MintPal delisting Aiden from the voting list. Not sure why you guys couldn't just be patient and vote. Must be a big premine or something the dev wants to dump? I haven't checked into the specs yet.

FUD? I did check out the Aidencoin specs/blockchain and nothing is rubbing me the wrong way actually so you won't hear too much from me in here. My only complaint is that they were paying for bots to vote them onto MintPal but honestly you pretty much had to just to level the playing field these days.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
what r u busy for these days ,defaced. Tongue
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
legendary
Franko is Freedom
hey can you guys test my backup-pool for aiden ?

i need hashes http://www.backup-pool.com/round?round=aiden

I agree, spreading the hashrate would be nice!

Try out www.dirtydiggers.org too.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
hey can you guys test my backup-pool for aiden ?

i need hashes http://www.backup-pool.com/round?round=aiden

Activity: 151
You can download Windows builds of all sgminer releases here: https://sites.google.com/site/coinstodam00n/builds
The latest 4.2.2 works great for me.
Подскажите насколько лучше ? Какой прирост по скорости? и какие драйвера установлены? Спасибо за ответ
Activity: 14
有没有进展,这几天?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
More AltAccept integration are on the way...  Grin

Looks great man!
Activity: 45
You can download Windows builds of all sgminer releases here: https://sites.google.com/site/coinstodam00n/builds
The latest 4.2.2 works great for me.
Activity: 194
More AltAccept integration are on the way...  Grin

legendary
Franko is Freedom
Pro tip though...

ADN will have ATMS placed all around my city soon.
can you put some pics here of the ATMS when they get placed?
and btw which city do you live defaced?

I live in a small town but between two big cities.

And ill post pics as soon as I get them Cheesy
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Hi,

Your account was automatically disabled by our bot detection script for regular voting patterns, though it might be a false positive in this instance I have now reactivated your account.

Obviously we encourage all users to regularly vote for their favourite coins however it is against the terms of the voting process to use an automated process or script to vote at a regular interval.

We apologise if your account was disabled incorrectly however we have to take a firm and hard stance against such voting tactics to ensure that an individual coin does not have an unfair advantage.

Thanks

those bastards man, i voted every hour and they say im a bot lol

Anyway you can tell them you followed the rules by not using a bot?
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Hi,

Your account was automatically disabled by our bot detection script for regular voting patterns, though it might be a false positive in this instance I have now reactivated your account.

Obviously we encourage all users to regularly vote for their favourite coins however it is against the terms of the voting process to use an automated process or script to vote at a regular interval.

We apologise if your account was disabled incorrectly however we have to take a firm and hard stance against such voting tactics to ensure that an individual coin does not have an unfair advantage.

Thanks

those bastards man, i voted every hour and they say im a bot lol
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Pro tip though...

ADN will have ATMS placed all around my city soon.
can you put some pics here of the ATMS when they get placed?
and btw which city do you live defaced?
Pages:
Jump to: