Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 53. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
AIDEN is a good coin, but will be dead very soon if we don't support it

SO, DON'T SELL AT LOW PRICES

I said before this...
Don't worry, ADN will not die
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
AIDEN is a good coin, but will be dead very soon if we don't support it

SO, DON'T SELL AT LOW PRICES

I said before this...
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
hi,defaced and all,
We donated 2000 ADN ADN  from China Team, please check.
We are working together, hope ADN have very big development.
GO!!!
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Aiden not being added to the other exchanges is testament to how this community works behind the scenes. When a coin is 3 days old offering nothing new and hits every exchange you can say with an alarming degree of CERTAINTY the exchanges who added it had something to do with its creation. Not only its creation but its manipulated volume. If a coin goes from 100's of btc's in volume to nothing after being added we can also safetly say with an even larger degree of certainty that the volume was manipulated. How do I know? Because I've been approached with just that proposition 3 weeks ago, but I dont play that game and because I dont play that game we need to work a little harder to unify and focus on a few projects.

We need to get the multipool done, we need the mobile wallets for android, windows and apple, we need a marketplace but most of all we need to unify under a common goal. I know all you speculators and day traders want profit. I know all of you miners need to pay off your rigs, but try donating those coins to help expand the growth of your holdings.. 1 ADN donated is 1 ADN closer to guaranteeing our goals get met as a community and the future of your investment solidified.

Donation Address: APNYxCyLqzjNx5p9ERSAeGvCj3yhzPhd8K

Well done!Chinese bastard! 
DEV !Because u too much trust that man,You also have the responsibility.

please sell me your adn
Aiden not being added to the other exchanges is testament to how this community works behind the scenes. When a coin is 3 days old offering nothing new and hits every exchange you can say with an alarming degree of CERTAINTY the exchanges who added it had something to do with its creation. Not only its creation but its manipulated volume. If a coin goes from 100's of btc's in volume to nothing after being added we can also safetly say with an even larger degree of certainty that the volume was manipulated. How do I know? Because I've been approached with just that proposition 3 weeks ago, but I dont play that game and because I dont play that game we need to work a little harder to unify and focus on a few projects.

We need to get the multipool done, we need the mobile wallets for android, windows and apple, we need a marketplace but most of all we need to unify under a common goal. I know all you speculators and day traders want profit. I know all of you miners need to pay off your rigs, but try donating those coins to help expand the growth of your holdings.. 1 ADN donated is 1 ADN closer to guaranteeing our goals get met as a community and the future of your investment solidified.

Our China Team organised in the early contributions.
We will donate to 2000ADN.
Previously, I personal donations you about 500ADN.

Why do you call names?
I think you are a waste, without contributing to ADN do

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

this coin going to die  Huh  Cry

you panic sellers is why I love crypto trading.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
Please vote Aiden,i vote every day

Yea ,we need pay for vote: 14sPsSDDUrRYyrSNcQCQEwZQ81s6sL1wQx
or add vote every hour to MintPal.
Please vote Aiden,i vote every day
Thanks to the panic sellers, I just doubled my ADN from my original sell order.  Keep it up nubs.  =)

i have buy doubled
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Thanks to the panic sellers, I just doubled my ADN from my original sell order.  Keep it up nubs.  =)

Cheesy
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Pages:
Jump to: