Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 54. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Which bot program are you guys using for mintpal votes currently?

There is a bot?

Yeah, just noticed the votes have jumped a lot in the last 24 hours, don't worry Information coin and entropia coin are both using bots and they number 1 and 2, Mintpal doesn't mind.
There is not any bot, my friends (about 15 people), send vote every hour .

I know in the QQ Chats they are pretty dedicated to it too.

Hmmm interesting, I have been on the QQ chats, not much going on about this, the way the votes been going up these people can't have much lives.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Please pm me the bot being used on this coin for mintpal votes.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
guys i wanna join the qq chat so bad, but it says  ''the administrator needs your verification information''
what do i need to do now?

just request an invite and they will accept you
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
guys i wanna join the qq chat so bad, but it says  ''the administrator needs your verification information''
what do i need to do now?
legendary
Franko is Freedom

There is a bot?

Yeah, just noticed the votes have jumped a lot in the last 24 hours, don't worry Information coin and entropia coin are both using bots and they number 1 and 2, Mintpal doesn't mind.

Also have you joined the aidentalk.org forum yet? We need to form committees and stuff to get more organized. That way we can focus our efforts easier.
Yes, but am very busy in this week.

Yea np, just get up with me when you can
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression

There is a bot?

Also have you joined the aidentalk.org forum yet? We need to form committees and stuff to get more organized. That way we can focus our efforts easier.
Yes, but am very busy in this week.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

There is a bot?

legendary
Franko is Freedom

There is a bot?

I know in the QQ Chats they are pretty dedicated to it too.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression

There is a bot?

legendary
Franko is Freedom

There is a bot?

Where can said bot be located? Our QQ chatroom has 200+ people in it.

You won't be able too, they use 100s of registered accounts with enough trade to allow them to vote. Coins then pay for the service at 25% of what mintpal charges for btc votes.

Damn thats wild. People always try to game every system. -smh-
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

There is a bot?

You won't be able too, they use 100s of registered accounts with enough trade to allow them to vote. Coins then pay for the service at 25% of what mintpal charges for btc votes.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

There is a bot?

legendary

There is a bot?

legendary
Franko is Freedom

There is a bot?
legendary
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Yesterday I updated the chinese QT translation and added a chinese section to the forums.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501

New Aiden Article - Review ! High Score !

http://247cryptonews.com/aiden-coin-the-blue-crystal-of-crypto-coins/

For Donations we use AltAccept.com you can see it at the bottom of post , use the dropdown menu and select ADN !
Or tips : AbcynU2j4zzAUocEkHRiLnZqXGojc8JGet

Thanks !

need more comments on the article.
Pages:
Jump to: