Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 56. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
What is everyone working on?

time to collect some emails and instant messenger screen names.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom
hi,defaced,
The last two days, our QQ Group in discussing the need to develop new features. In our view, the multipool features in addition to machine guns,

anonymous features should also consider developing. Anonymous functions similar to DARKCOIN is now very popular, this feature will attract a lot of

attention and participation. can You consider anonymous function?

multipool is nice, im not sure what machine guns are though, I thought a multipool was translated as a machine pool.

Yes we can work on anon features.

Also mobile wallets.

Sorry, my English is poor.
it is not  machine guns, is multipool .Multipool function, the miners dig other coins in the Multipool,  multipool buying adn to pay miners, will support ADN price, attract more miners to dig.

Ok yea whew, thanks for clearing that up, because I dont think any government would want to think that we were making machine guns hahahaha
hi,defaced,
The last two days, our QQ Group in discussing the need to develop new features. In our view, the multipool features in addition to machine guns,

anonymous features should also consider developing. Anonymous functions similar to DARKCOIN is now very popular, this feature will attract a lot of

multipool is nice, im not sure what machine guns are though, I thought a multipool was translated as a machine pool.

Also mobile wallets.

Sorry, my English is poor.
it is not  machine guns, is multipool .Multipool function, the miners dig other coins in the Multipool,  multipool buying adn to pay miners, will support ADN price, attract more miners to dig.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
hi,defaced,

Also mobile wallets.
hi,defaced,

legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Quick update, so far, Altaccept has processed 40 ADN payments Smiley Pretty good start!
The multipool keeps being put on the back burner for other important projects but it should be up by this week. Cheesy

nice work
 Grin
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Why ppl dump AIDEN? while block reward halving is coming...
Don't dump, stupid AIDEN haters

It's a trading strategy.  Force the price down, buy low, then sell high.
Activity: 194
The multipool keeps being put on the back burner for other important projects but it should be up by this week. Cheesy

fantastic news!
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Why ppl dump AIDEN? while block reward halving is coming...
Don't dump, stupid AIDEN haters
Aiden QQ Group is build now: 304937267
Join us and have fun with us!
Aiden is going to pump!It's now too late to join!
Remenber Blackcoin?Seeing Darkcoin!
I believe Aiden is the next!

I think so, ADN now be severely underestimated.
come on!
Activity: 173
zjz_lgd
Aiden QQ Group is build now: 304937267
Join us and have fun with us!
Aiden is going to pump!It's now too late to join!
Remenber Blackcoin?Seeing Darkcoin!
I believe Aiden is the next!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I will continue to pay close attention to, may try to buy if in exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: