Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat] - page 53. (Read 56880 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
>No ICO
>Randomly sells chunks of coins whenever he likes at whatever price he likes for as long as he likes

Yeah, this is WAY fucking worse than an ICO.

These are my thoughts and concerns too^^

What's the reasoning?

I don't like how the dev can willy nilly do whatever he likes with a huge majority of the coins

400k in circulation? Have they all been distributed the same way?

Making a direct nice penny if so, trying to understand the benefit to others

>No ICO
>Randomly sells chunks of coins whenever he likes at whatever price he likes for as long as he likes

1) Selling coins á la ICO carries the risk of running out of funds should the price of whatever cryptocurrency you are hedging against goes down "unexpectedly"
2) This small quantity model works as a slow pace distribution. If you choose to buy or not, you are very welcome to the community in both cases anyway. Ricardo is very active at the slack channel, so please direct your questions directly to him.
You can see this model being replicated already here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969334.40

Not sure how it works better then an ICO. From what I can tell, dev made a token and holds entire supply.

Slowly sells them to public, collects btc for himself.

In theory, why the hell would the dev continue working on the project if 1) all coins finally sell (and he's maxed his profit) or 2) people no longer wanna buy them.

you're selling your coin directly to people for direct profit. HOW IS THIS NOT A MASSIVE ISSUE
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Cryptodao support chat is highjacked last night. korean time.
support chat hacked and they send you email to mis lead fake site and fake wallet. chat is same.
dev is solving this problem
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
>No ICO

What's the reasoning?

I don't like how the dev can willy nilly do whatever he likes with a huge majority of the coins

>No ICO

1) Selling coins á la ICO carries the risk of running out of funds should the price of whatever cryptocurrency you are hedging against goes down "unexpectedly"
2) This small quantity model works as a slow pace distribution. If you choose to buy or not, you are very welcome to the community in both cases anyway. Ricardo is very active at the slack channel, so please direct your questions directly to him.
You can see this model being replicated already here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969334.40
>No ICO

What's the reasoning?

Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
>No ICO

How is the circulating supply controlled? What is circulating supply?

I see 25million total supply with a coin that's listed as 70cents right now.

The circulating supply is under 400k.

Update: Please retrieve your Aidos from CryptoDao. We are moving to a bigger and more secure exchange. Details will follow in the next days.
Always check you have a copy of the wallet available at GitHub
https://github.com/AidosKuneen/aidos-wallet/releases

The circulating supply is under 400k.

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Update:
Ricardo Badoer talks about dark markets in CoinTelegraph

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-world-has-been-turning-into-ponzi-scheme-opinion

Thanks, very nice article and its good to see a bit Ricardo outside of shadow talking about his mind, he is a real passionate guy know how to drive ADK to the high floors of market.

Cryptodao today was broken by ADK, be easy guys with buy trigger hahahaha
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
This is a hidden pearl, with huge potential.
Activity: 339
I see this exactly with IOTA and ByteBall does not use a fee on the transaction, so how does Aidos Kuneen concept to everyone who holds it in their wallet.

This cant be like byteball, The way of coin distribution is allright to fight monopoly, but the thing here, is where will it be used?
In what I can see now, It is like just giving free money to the developers. Nothing innovative really, people needs to stop being greedy for profits, to stop this kind of nonsense coins.
Thats why coisn like this and new ICOs is becoming cancer already of the crypto world is that, old coins room for development is being limited. Instead of the community suggesting a way for old coins to improve, they will make an ICO and a new coin. This is not looking good anymore in crypto world.

What are you on about?  Aidos  could have done big hype , promotions and made proper ICO and the devs could have put alot of money in their pockets fast.  The Founder wants slow build up and longterm project,  80 % of the sells are going into Aidos foundation. 20 % is resevered for the Dev Team. i find that fair and honest

As for usage,, how about  Darkmarkets ?  offshore banking??, Aidos founder is in Financial sector and he will bring in banks.

What I mean here, is I want to know where is my money going to by buying this coins. Is it just going to be like a coin just for remitance system? banking? Or the main area is its zero fee transactions? IOTA already have that right?
So what's new? I don't mean to FUD, I just wanna know, If i put my money into this, then what's the catch? What's the feature?

why  are you focusing on them seperatly??? Aidos is  made for transfer of value with zero fees and fully anon . Business plan is to have offshore banks to use it, if you would have joined the Slack then you would know  all this.

so let me explain again why Aidos has greate potential:

Total  supply of 25 000 000
Anonymous = Darkmarket Usage and also more secure for users

Zero fee = Nano payments for example paying for streaming services and Banking
No mining=no centeral control

Aidos founder is  offshore banker and is going to use his contacts to implement ADK into banking. Soon Aidos foundation will be registered , the Foundation website will be up and i am sure it will be all more clear

Merit: 251
slack
dev said

Normaly all coins are more or less sold by ICO
you have all seen how they cheat and lie
and  lately  more or less all ICO have been  made just to fill coin devs pockets fast
Aidos is doing this bit diffrently.
bit oldschool
we put the coins on exchange directly
it will be bit slower process but i find it to be more fair
if some one do not like it. well then do not buy
the whole point here to protect the tech and the investors
Aidos has the tech and the businessplan

in a market that is small!
we are slowly selling the amount that will match or is under the demand
this way we control the price and also investors
what is important here is to build market cap
by increasing the demand
this will be done by projects coming in
and also when more exchange list Aidos
we are selling on average  30k-40k ADK per day
for fixed price
and we will keep up with the demand and we will not dump the price
As you can see we had already whales wanting to test us and crash the price but they are not doing so well

we are selling at fixed price to have as many people as possible to be able to buy!
I see this exactly with IOTA and ByteBall does not use a fee on the transaction, so how does Aidos Kuneen concept to everyone who holds it in their wallet.

This cant be like byteball, The way of coin distribution is allright to fight monopoly, but the thing here, is where will it be used?
In what I can see now, It is like just giving free money to the developers. Nothing innovative really, people needs to stop being greedy for profits, to stop this kind of nonsense coins.
Thats why coisn like this and new ICOs is becoming cancer already of the crypto world is that, old coins room for development is being limited. Instead of the community suggesting a way for old coins to improve, they will make an ICO and a new coin. This is not looking good anymore in crypto world.

What are you on about?  Aidos  could have done big hype , promotions and made proper ICO and the devs could have put alot of money in their pockets fast.  The Founder wants slow build up and longterm project,  80 % of the sells are going into Aidos foundation. 20 % is resevered for the Dev Team. i find that fair and honest

As for usage,, how about  Darkmarkets ?  offshore banking??, Aidos founder is in Financial sector and he will bring in banks.

What I mean here, is I want to know where is my money going to by buying this coins. Is it just going to be like a coin just for remitance system? banking? Or the main area is its zero fee transactions? IOTA already have that right?
So what's new? I don't mean to FUD, I just wanna know, If i put my money into this, then what's the catch? What's the feature?

The team rather prefers to not compare Aidos to IOTA. While they may both be bsed on DAG, Aidos is all about a secure way to privately transfer money without borders.
Why you dont make a ICO?No one would like to set up a buy order as you can sell a big number of ADK any time you like.

The team prefers to distribute coins gradually according to development. There is already a working wallet with some of the features intended in the roadmap, so it's not money for vaporware as most ICOs todays.

If there is no ICO, what the meaning of the pre-sale. I will keep an eye on the incoming whitepaper to learn about more information.
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
Why you dont make a ICO?No one would like to set up a buy order as you can sell a big number of ADK any time you like.
Activity: 546
White paper still in progress, need to check them when it's ready, so we could have better understanding about the project.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

Activity: 339

Pages:
Jump to: