Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat] - page 54. (Read 56880 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
I see this exactly with IOTA and ByteBall does not use a fee on the transaction, so how does Aidos Kuneen concept to everyone who holds it in their wallet.

This cant be like byteball, The way of coin distribution is allright to fight monopoly, but the thing here, is where will it be used?
In what I can see now, It is like just giving free money to the developers. Nothing innovative really, people needs to stop being greedy for profits, to stop this kind of nonsense coins.
Thats why coisn like this and new ICOs is becoming cancer already of the crypto world is that, old coins room for development is being limited. Instead of the community suggesting a way for old coins to improve, they will make an ICO and a new coin. This is not looking good anymore in crypto world.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Is ADK forked of IOTA?I have downloaded the wallet.It works well.

Aidos is improved IOTA i would say.   Aidos is anonymous , has way less coin supply and is made for Humans and not toasters. Aidos will have real world usage  and not just alot of bullshit hype  like IOTA

If IOTA can come up with their own bullshit market cap based on potential then Aidos should also have 1.7 billion market cap  lol
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Is ADK forked of IOTA?I have downloaded the wallet.It works well.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Hi. I want to buy some ADK, but sell order book is empty)
Have you any schedule when you put coins into?

the daily volume is now around 30k-50k  and according to Aidos Slack , the devs will try to meet the demand  and put up more ADK daily
Cryptopia  should be next for listing Aidos and  for sure the volume will go up = the price
Make sure to join the slack so you learn how the wallet and the tech works before you buy!

Thanks for these precious info, i was worried to not have seen much adk on sell book order, i wanted to take 10BTC it seem i need to watch everyday for pick up few by few.

I seen ADK will work with nano payement and IOT, do you have already some ideas about what plateform can use it ?

the daily volume is now around 30k-50k  and according to Aidos Slack , the devs will try to meet the demand  and put up more ADK daily
Cryptopia  should be next for listing Aidos and  for sure the volume will go up = the price
Make sure to join the slack so you learn how the wallet and the tech works before you buy!

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Very interesting coin, no fee and no ICO. I want to buy some of this. Can anyone link me the exchange i can buy Aidos?
I will follow this thread from now on, very stealthy ann you did here dev Smiley
https://cryptodao.com/site/index/ADK/BTC
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Very interesting coin, no fee and no ICO. I want to buy some of this. Can anyone link me the exchange i can buy Aidos?
I will follow this thread from now on, very stealthy ann you did here dev Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Activity: 529
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Exciting project!But why did you choose Crypto DAO?This is just a small exchange.

Once we have more coins in the open new exchanges will follow (They are already waiting). By the way, the third batch of coins is going to hit the market soon Smiley

-Updated thread
Exciting project!But why did you choose Crypto DAO?This is just a small exchange.

I think it is just the case of crypto dao listing first. This is what Aidos dev has explained on their slack. It will not be long before others have to list it. Aidos is doing well on one of the smallest exchange with worse UI.  doin 10k-20k USD almost daily

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidos-kuneen/

now the market cap and coin circulation is visible

Make sure to join their slack to learn about things. do not just invest even if it is a greate project with big future. learn first how it works
Activity: 443
They want to release whitepaper when step 2 is done.

copy paste  from Aidos about step 2:

Change code basis for “really” post quantum system and for simplicity

XMSS with WOTS+  based on Winternitz one time signature

CryptoNight for hash function for Proof of Work(PoW)

New Transaction structure

More efficient Algorithm

Minimize the number of leaf transactions (converge DAG)

Leaf transactions selection

Stable and faster network by Kademlia

New Features

Built in M out of N MultiSig

Cooperative PoW with anonymity

Anonymity with I2P/Tor

Miscellaneous

Trinary based crypto to binary one

Faster key-value store library

Downloading a bunch of transactions at once with compression.

Activity: 518
Whitepaper
Work in progress

I think you are should get ready the Whitepaper befor you open this thread
Activity: 868
Activity: 529
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Hello,

i finnaly bought my bag of aidos ( its so hard lol ) !!!, thanks to the guy replied on my post, im glad to be on early adopters of this new project: Zero fees, wallet working fine and like instant transfer, 2 exchanges coming more... i make a good deal only 10 days alive and it "kik ass" like aidos kuneen said on them website hehehe

Slack ADK for people wanted to join: https://join.slack.com/aidos-kuneen/shared_invite/MTk0ODg2MDI2OTk3LTE0OTY5MzQwNjgtNDA1ZTAzZmJlNg

I agree Cryptodao is not the most user friendly exchange but  it was worth it to get my hands on some ADK

other than adk selling at a fixed price there is no volume in any other coin. even doge cant hold a stable market.

This is a slow and steady distribution and everybody is invited in Smiley
The team has new exchanges planned ahead the next rounds of coins.
Activity: 762
what do you mean no ico no mining ?
so aidos kuneen coin 100% coin youre control in hand dev
There are other projects that distribute the tokens gradually over time as well, for example skycoin and tauchain
Activity: 63
Hello,

i finnaly bought my bag of aidos ( its so hard lol ) !!!, thanks to the guy replied on my post, im glad to be on early adopters of this new project: Zero fees, wallet working fine and like instant transfer, 2 exchanges coming more... i make a good deal only 10 days alive and it "kik ass" like aidos kuneen said on them website hehehe

Slack ADK for people wanted to join: https://join.slack.com/aidos-kuneen/shared_invite/MTk0ODg2MDI2OTk3LTE0OTY5MzQwNjgtNDA1ZTAzZmJlNg

I agree Cryptodao is not the most user friendly exchange but  it was worth it to get my hands on some ADK

other than adk selling at a fixed price there is no volume in any other coin. even doge cant hold a stable market.
Activity: 63
This one is a NO ICO project, so be prepared for any bounty hunter, there is big chance that there will be no bounty present for this project.
Perhaps dev will sell all the available coins Cheesy

you say no ico yet the dev is selling at a fixed price on cryptodao. its an ico why the need to lie?
Hello,

Pages:
Jump to: