Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIR - A Modular Digital Identity Monetization Platform - - page 14. (Read 44921 times)

legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
No, I did not get them. I check every day, now I can not save my address in the field, it constantly becomes empty after a while.
EVERYONE'S is empty after a while.

Did you go to etherscan.io and look for your tokens?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
No, I did not get them. I check every day, now I can not save my address in the field, it constantly becomes empty after a while.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Previously, he could have survived. Now every time I go and do not see it there, the field remains empty every time.

Once the address is saved it is saved. They got issues with the site.

Put in your address in the search field and see if you have received the tokens: https://ethplorer.io/
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
I do not know what the problem is, but I have not been able to get my tokens for 3 days already. Support for email and tweeter is not responding. This grieves and I'm sad that developers have such an attitude to investors.

UPD:  Now the address is not saved on the tokeninvestor, I come in after a while, and it's empty, there's nothing there.
If you have already saved your ether addy, it will be automatically added to your account, I have already done all steps as described and got my XID tokens.
Previously, he could have survived. Now every time I go and do not see it there, the field remains empty every time.
I do not know what the problem is, but I have not been able to get my tokens for 3 days already. Support for email and tweeter is not responding. This grieves and I'm sad that developers have such an attitude to investors.

have you saved your ETH address on the contribution site?

UPD:  Now the address is not saved on the tokeninvestor, I come in after a while, and it's empty, there's nothing there.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
what would be the time frame for the value to pumped high its seems that most ico coins this months are not having a good start, still holding some air token and will wait till it reach bigger exchange maybe trex first then polo after, good luck.
Activity: 27
I checked for my tokens and can see they sent them 3days ago, but they don't show up in my account. It is a jaxx wallet and I guess thats the problem... I changed my adress to mew at tokeninvestor before they sent the tokens, but they still sent it to the old adress.

Are my xid lost? Cant post in general slack channel

Listen

First,  take private key on your jaxx account
Then open MEW and open wallet with private key
My logic say will working,

Your logic is correct Grin I would never had guessed this would work. Absolutely great, I can see my XID. Thank you so much.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
The buy support looks nice, hopefully it get to bigger exchange soon. 
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
I checked for my tokens and can see they sent them 3days ago, but they don't show up in my account. It is a jaxx wallet and I guess thats the problem... I changed my adress to mew at tokeninvestor before they sent the tokens, but they still sent it to the old adress.

Listen

First,  take private key on your jaxx account
Then open MEW and open wallet with private key
My logic say will working,
Activity: 27

Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Where the fk are my coins ?!
Retry for a live version   
This page (https://tokeninvestor.com/crowdfunding/air) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

0xf0355157663a70781af5A5A5109a0C77Ff7b6f5C

I sent  2 emails to ur staff and still nothing are u dumb or rippers ?!

Dunno why i invested it this coin,tought it will be something awesome,but after 4-5 days of waiting for my coins and now the website with the crowd funding is down,i`m starting to believe that is a big ass scam!

Also,i don`t give a fk about ur excuses and other shit,i just want my tokens,so go fetch and send them!

Cmon guy, seriously?? Huh

Why to blame others before doing your own homework??
Having a look at the given address I can see that about 1736 XID tokens have been transferred to the address 3 days ago!!

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf0355157663a70781af5a5a5109a0c77ff7b6f5c#pageSize=100

Exactely.

But his name is MoFo, so what can you expect Huh
Retry for a live version   
This page (https://tokeninvestor.com/crowdfunding/air) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

Dunno why i invested it this coin,tought it will be something awesome,but after 4-5 days of waiting for my coins and now the website with the crowd funding is down,i`m starting to believe that is a big ass scam!

Also,i don`t give a fk about ur excuses and other shit,i just want my tokens,so go fetch and send them!

Cmon guy, seriously?? Huh

Why to blame others before doing your own homework??
Having a look at the given address I can see that about 1736 XID tokens have been transferred to the address 3 days ago!!

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf0355157663a70781af5a5a5109a0c77ff7b6f5c#pageSize=100

Activity: 364

Get on the Slack - all team members are present.
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM

Retry for a live version   

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Bounty  already paid? Or why dumped so hard?     

All coins dumped, so .... let's wait or buy more.

All markets are into red color so hard to predict who are dumping these coins but someone is buying more and more. I also bought some under the ICO price around 4k now I'm almost in profit so that I think that is good choice to buy more.
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Pages:
Jump to: