Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIR - A Modular Digital Identity Monetization Platform - - page 10. (Read 44921 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Yo, anybody know what happened to XID on Bittrex? It was traded there for a bit, I'm 100% positive as I got a bag. Now nowhere to be found on Bittrex  Huh
No, sphre is only at liqui right noe, you must see the wrong token. Bittrex is not even mentioned in the slack as far as i know.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XID_BTC

This coin has another exchange too I think when devs team will release this platform than we will see this on bittrex too. This is good news we have another nice exchange and chance to grow more rapidly in coming days.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Yo, anybody know what happened to XID on Bittrex? It was traded there for a bit, I'm 100% positive as I got a bag. Now nowhere to be found on Bittrex  Huh
No, sphre is only at liqui right noe, you must see the wrong token. Bittrex is not even mentioned in the slack as far as i know.
did anyone else still not get his tokens from the crowdsale? They told me there will be last distribution but i still wait for my tokens... why this huge delay?
Please join the slack and tell shropswr that you haven't received the token. He said the last token will be going out on august 5th.
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
Are you sure? I think cryptopia and liqui are the only exchanges trading it yet.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
did anyone else still not get his tokens from the crowdsale? They told me there will be last distribution but i still wait for my tokens... why this huge delay?
You can find the roadmap of the AIR project on their google drive among with some other documents:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1idBh2McqhtQnFTZkhEamxmWkU
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Does the team have a plan in the near future, I think RIALTO's plan is fantastic:
https://medium.com/@RialtoAI/rialto-ai-after-crowdsale-plan-outline-be83009ac5fe
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I really hate slack with those phishing bot  Angry
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
is there any movement in this project ?
when the last time dev give the words ?

not yet ,but i think everything is ok ,

https://sphreco.herokuapp.com/

If you are interested to know recent update and what is progress they have made till than you should join the official slack channel. You will see the dev team is active there and that community is still growing.
they should communicate more often here. slack is shit and morst of investors are more active here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I guess you're right, maybe it's even a good thing because that means they are busy working on the project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Why are the devs not active here anymore? Last post was 7 days ago, would be nice if you guys would be a little more responsive here aswell.

I think they are only here now when they have something important to announce about the project. If you want you can join their slack group https://sphreco.herokuapp.com/
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Why are the devs not active here anymore? Last post was 7 days ago, would be nice if you guys would be a little more responsive here aswell.

Agreed with you more communication on this platform will be helpful for this future of project with proper of update it will get more attention from new investors who missed to buy this token during ICO. Let's see how devs will push this project to the moon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
If there are more exchanges in the near future, or does it remain with a (Liqui)
So 2 to 3 Exchanges Air would be good
Or has it already been written here. Could not find anything
I added the coin manually and now it shows the same balance two times, is this a problem or do I even have the double amount?  Cheesy

No. Once only. Is not right   Look at Token Balance in the MEW ( Transaction History )
You can see it

Ahh I see thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I added the coin manually and now it shows the same balance two times, is this a problem or do I even have the double amount?  Cheesy

No. Once only. Is not right   Look at Token Balance in the MEW ( Transaction History )
You can see it
I added the coin manually and now it shows the same balance two times, is this a problem or do I even have the double amount?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
what for a adress im need to see my air tokens on my eth wallet?

It's by default now no need to add custom token to show into your wallet but it depend on wallet which you are using there. I have my token into MEW and there is no issue to see that token.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175
what for a adress im need to see my air tokens on my eth wallet?
didnt got my token also, didnt reply my email and in slack, great
Will is answering messages in the slack all day. Have seen him help a lot of people who didn't follow the ICO rules like you. Write @shropswr in slack
Actually you don't even have to contact anyone, didn't you receive an e-mail?

"An email has been sent out to all the accounts that did not provide an Ethereum address. Please check your emails and respond with your Ethereum address you would like to have your tokens sent to. The address must be sent in-reply to the email that was sent out, so we can verify that it is in fact your account. Thank you for your patience guys, it really is appreciated."
Pages:
Jump to: