Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIR - A Modular Digital Identity Monetization Platform - - page 13. (Read 44921 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Do not you know the people? Have you given the money so?

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Their site is not available anymore as well as their facebook, etc. i think they ran away with 5 million dollars.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Vulverant omnes, ultima necat.
Activity: 27
Activity: 12
Contact them through community @ sphre.co by email. you'll get help within 24h

I didnt get no answer nothing

still missing

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, Pls update the coin info. Investors need to know the circulating amount and the total
amount of coins.

Huh
Contact them through community @ sphre.co by email. you'll get help within 24h
Activity: 12
I also miss my tokens on the ETH adress

0x4031DFdDaF163Ac762EB449B32C365E98F97271a

there is also no record of the transaction still

can anyone assist plz? how long do i have to wait? are there still transactions beeing processed right now?

Thank you  Undecided

cant write in the slack channel either
Activity: 127
I do not know what the problem is, but I have not been able to get my tokens for 3 days already. Support for email and tweeter is not responding. This grieves and I'm sad that developers have such an attitude to investors.

UPD:  Now the address is not saved on the tokeninvestor, I come in after a while, and it's empty, there's nothing there.
I have this problem too.
it seems a SCAM project without any support.

You both should also have received an email from the AIR team 15min ago.
Update your ETH address - participation portal will be closed as of 15.07.17 01:00 UTC
thx. I received this email too.
Activity: 187
I do not know what the problem is, but I have not been able to get my tokens for 3 days already. Support for email and tweeter is not responding. This grieves and I'm sad that developers have such an attitude to investors.

UPD:  Now the address is not saved on the tokeninvestor, I come in after a while, and it's empty, there's nothing there.
I have this problem too.

You both should also have received an email from the AIR team 15min ago.
Update your ETH address - participation portal will be closed as of 15.07.17 01:00 UTC
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Yesterday I got help from the support. They are real, no scam
what channel you used to contact the support?
Slack is definitely the fastest way to contact them i see them there quite often, but they already told us that the frequency of them being there will be reduced as they start on the development. Just call them using @ and they will answer your questions when online.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
While people are paying attention to other projects some people are adding more and more tokens to their baskets. Current price islike bargaining once team will begin to release updates in first move it will be over ICO price again before taking off to real destination. I also bought some at these price.
what channel you used to contact the support?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

I have this problem too.
I got my XID this is not a scam project just refresh the page after saved then you are good.

I have this problem too.

You didn't follow the instructions to get your token on time I got it on day 1. I don't think this right parameter to mark any project as scam. It seems that is your fault and now you are crying into this thread.
I follow the instructions, but day 2.
You think it is correct that if you don't withdraw your coins in day 1 then they lost?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

I have this problem too.

You didn't follow the instructions to get your token on time I got it on day 1. I don't think this right parameter to mark any project as scam. It seems that is your fault and now you are crying into this thread.

I have this problem too.
Activity: 5
No, I did not get them. I check every day, now I can not save my address in the field, it constantly becomes empty after a while.
EVERYONE'S is empty after a while.

Did you go to etherscan.io and look for your tokens?

I was looking for them there, they are not there. I tried to specify different ETH addresses, and they are all empty, my tokens have not been sent. (tested using https://etherscan.io) Before the field is persisted, and there remained ETH address, but now it is constantly empty. Support does not answer for a sufficient time, I don't understand the payouts are still going on or ended? and why not saved the address of the eth in the field? wtf....

0xA6Cd1Af54B6362A80Ab667f03ACC01fb4fa5362e
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
No, I did not get them. I check every day, now I can not save my address in the field, it constantly becomes empty after a while.
What wallet did you use? Myetherwallet or something else? And what's your address so someone can check on the etherscan because other people already got their token.
Pages:
Jump to: