Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀🚀AirChain (ANK)🚀🚀 - The next revolution in Freight Industry - page 16. (Read 2080 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Are you creating your own Blockchain or using an existing Blockchain solution?

Hi!
I use ERC20, so the use of Ethereum is absolutely reasonable.

I want you to explain more about Lock-Token because I don't understand. If I buy your Token, how long will it be kept?

Hi!
Read in the Whitepaper and find out: Developer Team's Token Vesting
There are enough answers for you.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I want to ask the minimum level to invest in this project is how much?
Activity: 33
Does the project have a Bounty or Airdrop program? I really want to participate.
Activity: 42
I think it's a testbed for the Airchain Platform. Because of their homepage, there is no introduction to the app which is about the platform

I don't think they waste a great product like that. Because I downloaded the Airchain product to my phone. And have used the past, almost as a complete product. Do you think they will just let it do the trial version?
copper member
Activity: 82
I saw  a guy from Huobi, I want to verify that is true?

Did he do at Huobi Global? I found his Linkedin, and I know what you mean if this relationship is right then the chances of getting onto the Huobi Exchange are high.

Yah, I know him via telegram and met him in Singapore, If so then I’ll invest in this project.

AirChain network introduces mobile application to make the air freight sector transparent, safe and flexible like never before. You will be able to get connected to a person that has extra space in their luggage and travels to the same destination.

I think it's a testbed for the Airchain Platform. Because of their homepage, there is no introduction to the app which is about the platform
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
AirChain network introduces mobile application to make the air freight sector transparent, safe and flexible like never before, you will be able to get connected to a person that has extra space in their luggage and travels to the same destination.
I saw  a guy from Huobi, I want to verify that is true?

Did he do at Huobi Global? I found his Linkedin, and I know what you mean if this relationship is right then the chances of getting onto the Huobi Exchange are high.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
I feel the project will grow strongly worthy of active participants in the near future. But do you have the law for those who abuse Airchain for personal fraud? What are the documents needed to verify KYC?

Greengirl

I see on your Airchain website that you are a Selfkey Partner. That's a good sign. For sales / ICO tokens, the SelfKey team aims to convert the "complex" KYC process into a "simpler" one.
But I want a URL to make sure you are working with Selfkey.

Hi! I am a support person for this project.
You can refer to here https://blog.selfkey.org/freight-industrys-blockchain-startup-airchain-to-use-selfkey-powered-kyc-onboarding-platform-5c3467915b11

I feel the project will grow strongly worthy of active participants in the near future. But do you have the law for those who abuse Airchain for personal fraud? What are the documents needed to verify KYC?

Hi! ghfgdasfaw.
First, you have to signup whitelist, after we are censored. You will get a link to the active account. Next, you need to provide your name and National ID.
Activity: 30
Is this project unique or a stepping stone for the following projects? I want more about the future plan that the project is aiming for.
Activity: 26
How do I know how many people are investing like me in this project?
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
im very interesting with transportation project. in this time the transportation not effective which hight charge and to many problem. hope your project can solve of this problem. good luck.
Activity: 40
I would like to know in addition to Bitcointalk, your project has advertised on other sites yet?

I have seen Airchain on coinmarketcap. They have ads on it. I don't think need to advertise much, what do you need to advertise on many sites?

I see this project is not available on Reddit. Because investors often appreciate the ICO on Reddit. I think Reddit is a very well-developed platform for ICO Crypto.
Activity: 41
When AirChain succeeds in the Market. I think there will be a lot of companies that can come up with ideas and they will be based on the technology that has come to you and create more advanced and profitable technology for investors better than you. At that time, what would you do to confront those companies?
Activity: 30

Greengirl

I see on your Airchain website that you are a Selfkey Partner. That's a good sign. For sales / ICO tokens, the SelfKey team aims to convert the "complex" KYC process into a "simpler" one.
But I want a URL to make sure you are working with Selfkey.
I would like to know in addition to Bitcointalk, your project has advertised on other sites yet?

I have seen Airchain on coinmarketcap. They have ads on it. I don't think need to advertise much, what do you need to advertise on many sites?
Activity: 26
Activity: 40
Activity: 34
I have read through Whitepaper, this project is quite new but I still do not know if any competitors compete directly? If not, then how competitive, because monopoly will limit the user benefits.
Activity: 24
Smart contract of the project is concentrated in the level of small and medium goods. If the commodity is large, is there any risk? Will the project stand still at the small commodity level?
Activity: 28
I have read through your white paper. Do I want to know whether AirChain has many forms for consumers to choose? Or is it just the airway?
Pages:
Jump to: