Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin - page 45. (Read 137265 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 21, 2014, 02:56:12 PM

You do understand that it opened to top 25 due to their 2.5 million premine right? it had nothing to do with what they did right in any sense. Their "numbers" have yirlded nothing and all the dumps have been blamed on the ever elusive miners. All questions asked have been met with fanatical "trust the devs" answers and any negative is regarded as FUD.
March 21, 2014, 02:53:18 PM

Additionally, the AIRcoin team has begun to collaborate with development teams of other coins to bring the investment system to other innovative Altcoins, particularly ones that use the money they generate to fund scientific, philanthrophic, or other beneficial endeavors.

Oh, no. Just as I get in, you start to sell away (or give away) your system? The only reason I bought the coin was for that!

Now, everyone is going to have it? What are you doing, for cripes sake! The coin is not listed for a week and you are on to new projects already? WTF!!!!

Why in the world are you "collaborating" with other coins? Please don't insult with some answer about doing "good" for the world.

Because they're out of options. None of their promises have been fulfilled. Not one. I bought in based on reccomendation by some users here nad even encouraged some on poloniex to get the coin. Now the coin is going down the drain.

The devs have not provided proof of their "trading algorithm". All we see is people dumping chunks when there is supposed to be a scarcity of coins. No lobbies for other exchanges, not even mintpal. This is an unfortunate experiment that has lost me money. Lesson learned.

And before some self-righteous cunt comes and tells me "it was your fault for makin a bad trade" you can fuck right off. At least I know which coin to cross of my list.

Do you realize that you are speculating DOWN the price of a coin you hold? Are you trying to light a fire under the devs asses? Because I highly doubt this approach will work to get your point heard. Offer suggestions, but please leave out the negative opinion that "None of their promises have been fulfilled" because surely you must know that this is not fact. If there are things being done you don't like, I understand but you may want to not negate all the good. Unless of course you hate money and want to contribute to the FUD that pushes markets down.

Oh get outta here with the head in sand rhetoric. It is a fact. None of the claims the devs made have been fulfilled, the coins price is self evident. If speculating down is the new "ignore it" then just say it. Tell me 1 promise the devs made that has been fulfilled, JUST 1. I'll wait.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
March 21, 2014, 02:50:02 PM

Because they're out of options. None of their promises have been fulfilled. Not one. I bought in based on reccomendation by some users here nad even encouraged some on poloniex to get the coin. Now the coin is going down the drain.

The devs have not provided proof of their "trading algorithm". All we see is people dumping chunks when there is supposed to be a scarcity of coins. No lobbies for other exchanges, not even mintpal. This is an unfortunate experiment that has lost me money. Lesson learned.

And before some self-righteous cunt comes and tells me "it was your fault for makin a bad trade" you can fuck right off. At least I know which coin to cross of my list.

Yes, they were and are a little too aggressive with their promises, especially since it is clear that many in this thread don't have the faintest idea what they are talking about. It has caused unnecessary confusion.

But, the first week has been solid, I think. it is already in the top 25 in market cap and has generally traded above their stated goals/prediction of .00115. Considering that miners just want to dump, I was very impressed actually.

And their basic concept is great and, in my opinion, doable.

Which is why this announcement that they are "collaborating" with other coins is so discouraging. That takes effort in addition to the fact that as they are giving away (selling) the system it will not make AIR coin unique.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
March 21, 2014, 02:43:34 PM

Additionally, the AIRcoin team has begun to collaborate with development teams of other coins to bring the investment system to other innovative Altcoins, particularly ones that use the money they generate to fund scientific, philanthrophic, or other beneficial endeavors.

Oh, no. Just as I get in, you start to sell away (or give away) your system? The only reason I bought the coin was for that!

Now, everyone is going to have it? What are you doing, for cripes sake! The coin is not listed for a week and you are on to new projects already? WTF!!!!

Why in the world are you "collaborating" with other coins? Please don't insult with some answer about doing "good" for the world.

Do you realize that you are speculating DOWN the price of a coin you hold? Are you trying to light a fire under the devs asses? Because I highly doubt this approach will work to get your point heard. Offer suggestions, but please leave out the negative opinion that "None of their promises have been fulfilled" because surely you must know that this is not fact. If there are things being done you don't like, I understand but you may want to not negate all the good. Unless of course you hate money and want to contribute to the FUD that pushes markets down.
March 21, 2014, 02:38:39 PM

March 21, 2014, 02:29:43 PM

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
March 21, 2014, 02:17:27 PM
We have started an AIRcoin Thunderclap to raise awareness of the coin. It will go on for the next 24 hours, and if it reaches 100 supporters, should help get many people interested. We repeat, the best thing you can do for AIRcoin right now is to expand its influence, and get as many people aware of it as possible!

If the 24h volume of AIRcoin can get high enough that ~10 BTC can be leveraged (instead of 2 BTC right now) we should be able to counteract all of the inflation currently pushing the exchange rate down. This will mean having a 24h volume between 40 and 60 BTC/day, which is about what AIRcoin had on days 1 and 2. Once we pass that threshold, combined with the wallet update, we should be self-sustaining and have no further inflation.

We just created a thunderclap, it is currently pending.

Alexander is currently in the AIRcoin chatroom, and is discussing ways to improve the wallet update, as well as plans for rectifying the investment pool growth vs inflation issue.

good call on the thunderclap, i will check it out.
March 21, 2014, 02:09:02 PM
So if I'm understanding things correctly, the whole technical mumbo jumbo is out of the question right? There was no "stabilizing algorithm" and there certainly hasn't been any "constant growth" as postulated. All that has happened is dev secrecy and miners dumping. Awesome.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
AIRcoin Alexander
March 21, 2014, 02:05:05 PM
We have started an AIRcoin Thunderclap to raise awareness of the coin. It will go on for the next 24 hours, and if it reaches 100 supporters, should help get many people interested. We repeat, the best thing you can do for AIRcoin right now is to expand its influence, and get as many people aware of it as possible!

If the 24h volume of AIRcoin can get high enough that ~10 BTC can be leveraged (instead of 2 BTC right now) we should be able to counteract all of the inflation currently pushing the exchange rate down. This will mean having a 24h volume between 40 and 60 BTC/day, which is about what AIRcoin had on days 1 and 2. Once we pass that threshold, combined with the wallet update, we should be self-sustaining and have no further inflation.

We just created a thunderclap, it is currently pending.

Alexander is currently in the AIRcoin chatroom, and is discussing ways to improve the wallet update, as well as plans for rectifying the investment pool growth vs inflation issue.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 21, 2014, 01:52:29 PM

sell me more

DUUUMMPPPED!

Air coin death!
Activity: 602
March 21, 2014, 01:50:21 PM

sell me more
March 21, 2014, 01:45:42 PM
Awesome -- finally got some AIR! Just checked in and saw that I was filled. Good to be on board! Maybe if it goes down further I'll pick up some more.
Activity: 644
March 21, 2014, 01:40:58 PM
Devs,

This is coming from a concerned supporter of your coin, right now a big issue is very little buy support. In the last 24 hours we have seen only 6 BTC of volume being traded and in the last 4 hours trading has been almost non-existent. Adjusting the block reward is a Symptomatic approach to resolving the real issue. There needs to be a capital investment(out of pocket) if you really believe in your own coin, to help show volume not to try to limit the amount of coins coming in. Unless we start getting some exposure and seeing more interest in this coin, it will die. Take that premine that you are sitting on and start doing some Giveaways/Sponsorship/Bounties. Best way to giant traction is to get the community involved. Sure your algos are great and all and the coin wont be pumped/dumped but how will that matter if the coin bleeds out and becomes worthless?

I am a believer in this coin that is the only reason I voice my opinion.

Thanks,
/Inex

Thanks inex for your word.
Sometimes i'm more direct with my words,but you are more "gently" with you opinion.

I also was scared from 4 days ago since AIR start to dump...but yeaterday dev say that in 24-48 hours the coin start to rise.

24 hours and nothing happen...even falling.
But i trust DEV.
So i have just to wait next 24 hours to see AIR rise.

Just wait 24 hours and we know if it's true or not.
Take care.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 21, 2014, 01:36:02 PM
I've seen a couple other coins use https://www.thunderclap.it
I don't know it's effectiveness however, because the two coins for which I participated in the Thunderclap have yet to happen.

EDIT: One of them just happened.. we'll see if it creates a stir and brings new people to that coin, and if the buy support increases as a result.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 21, 2014, 01:27:11 PM
Devs,

This is coming from a concerned supporter of your coin, right now a big issue is very little buy support. In the last 24 hours we have seen only 6 BTC of volume being traded and in the last 4 hours trading has been almost non-existent. Adjusting the block reward is a Symptomatic approach to resolving the real issue. There needs to be a capital investment(out of pocket) if you really believe in your own coin, to help show volume not to try to limit the amount of coins coming in. Unless we start getting some exposure and seeing more interest in this coin, it will die. Take that premine that you are sitting on and start doing some Giveaways/Sponsorship/Bounties. Best way to giant traction is to get the community involved. Sure your algos are great and all and the coin wont be pumped/dumped but how will that matter if the coin bleeds out and becomes worthless?

I am a believer in this coin that is the only reason I voice my opinion.

Thanks,
/Inex
Activity: 281
March 21, 2014, 12:54:02 PM
Heres a link to a multipool that intends to mine AIR and dump for VERT..

What can we do to stop this? AIR is too young to be manipulated like that !!

http://www.verters.com/multivert

Blasphemy. This will not be good for AIR if people mine on it.

There is a new wallet due soon, so there will be new source.

As I understand it, pools need the source to operate, so............

Speaking of the wallet... Any news from the dev team on the new wallet availability?
Activity: 101
March 21, 2014, 11:19:04 AM

Valid point, Sir. hopefully the pool operator's do not realize...

Activity: 658
March 21, 2014, 11:13:05 AM

Activity: 101
March 21, 2014, 10:53:08 AM

Activity: 70
March 21, 2014, 10:15:08 AM
Hi ctrlaltdefeated,

You guys were the first pool I mined with in the early days. It was fast and stable. Thanks!

Good luck with your future endeavours.

Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: