Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin - page 56. (Read 137265 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
March 18, 2014, 01:44:24 AM

If I'm not mistaken, the Trollbox on Poloniex is giving some serious consideration to AIR right now.  Everyone out there doing serious work for AIR, GOOD JOB.  Just showing them the bitcointalk thread analysis and telling them about the Dev team is eliciting some good responses.  I see you  scottlilo and sly!

People just need to be educated about air! The documents you guys provided will do wonders when people give them an honest look. Just trying to raise awareness! Glad a team member noticed!

Many people try trolling AIRcoin in favor of other coins, but they go silent once I express the professionalism and transparency of the team, as well as link to the documents and they go silent...

Making lots of progress! Buy walls doubled today and already over .002!! Great job!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 18, 2014, 01:21:27 AM
I hold a paltry amount of AIR but I'm hoping for a rise soon to recoup some losses elsewhere.

I understand algos will kick in to stabilise growth but where will that floor be established over the next few days if the coin does gain some traction?

Interesting concept. Hope it works well.

Suffocating on altcoins - AIR needed:
AGvVMrCpCyPDWHgENSD3AzrLrUUxrpRqhC  Embarrassed
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 18, 2014, 01:16:18 AM
there goes the 0.002 wall Cheesy Total buy orders also increasing.

If I'm not mistaken, the Trollbox on Poloniex is giving some serious consideration to AIR right now.  Everyone out there doing serious work for AIR, GOOD JOB.  Just showing them the bitcointalk thread analysis and telling them about the Dev team is eliciting some good responses.  I see you  scottlilo and sly!

Yeah it's quite the discussion. People seem to think like I do, once coinmarketcap lists the coin it will gather lots of interest. If you guys let the coin rise by not putting up too many sells of your coins at first, it will go viral.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
March 18, 2014, 01:11:23 AM

Friendly advice , don't lurk too much around the trollbox , I can't read what's going there for more than 5 minute.
It's something like btc-e x2.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 18, 2014, 12:57:59 AM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 18, 2014, 12:48:52 AM

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
March 18, 2014, 12:38:56 AM
I did have a worker in my pool that was submitting at one point close to 300% invalid shares. I tried to email this user, no response, disabled his workers until I get a response from him. Fortunately he had his payout set low, and the account has less that .1 AIR in it. I will wait to hear from him.

Hmmm. Shortly after I disabled this worker, We are being DDOSed...hard.. Looks like from China... If there are any legitimate users on air.carbonshark.com that cannot connect, please send me a PM with your IP range so that I can include your range in the allow list.

Stratum server still up mining continuing. Website will be up shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
March 18, 2014, 12:31:52 AM
If anyone is looking to dump some AIR, please feel free to dump into my buywall ! Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
March 17, 2014, 11:51:28 PM
It is a very sweet model, seems almost unfair really.
I just wonder how many of these operations the market will be able to bear. there is a very low barrier to entry.
An announcement out today from digitalBTC.
Further, digitalBTC will undertake Bitcoin trading activities for the account of CloudHashing.com through digitalBTC’s
existing trading operations – digitalBTC’s established trading desk trades Bitcoins over multiple exchanges taking
advantage of arbitrage and futures markets as well as implementing daily long/short strategies to create trading returns.

There must be a limit to how many trading firms can be sustained, and how much they can grow, particularly if they are all looking to benefit from mispricings and sell pumps and buy dumps. Smiley

I think also there is a big difference between strategies and algo's that work in deeper more liquid markets and ones which might possibly work with crypto markets. And we saw evidence of this already.

That said, I wish Teamair good luck. I am holding some but I'm certainly not a long term holder yet.
Activity: 476
March 17, 2014, 11:50:25 PM
air.okaypool are you allright? Cheesy website down

now
we up

This is because the IDC from DDOS attacks, has now been solved
Activity: 281
March 17, 2014, 11:41:58 PM
I did have a worker in my pool that was submitting at one point close to 300% invalid shares. I tried to email this user, no response, disabled his workers until I get a response from him. Fortunately he had his payout set low, and the account has less that .1 AIR in it. I will wait to hear from him.
March 17, 2014, 11:35:23 PM
Hopefully team airs plans don't include sell walls going up, looking good for now, would still be nice to see 0.003 before it hits coin market cap.

Here is what they have said.

http://teamaircoin.org/about/#toggle-id-10
Because the investing pool holds more than 50% of the entire traded market at any time, it will always be able to meet buy and sell demands from the market through distribution algorithms. These formulas are derived from Stock Quantified Trading systems.
 A pump is therefore met by an equivalent control rate from the pool, which sells currency off to keep the rate within a certain range, and then the dump is then kept high by buying back the coins at a lower price. .

In broad terms, if the price goes up they can or will sell, and if it goes down they can or will buy.

I think they should let it rise without putting up too many walls and then stabilize it higher.
Activity: 462
March 17, 2014, 09:53:37 PM
Activity: 658
March 17, 2014, 08:54:09 PM
Hopefully team airs plans don't include sell walls going up, looking good for now, would still be nice to see 0.003 before it hits coin market cap.

Because the investing pool holds more than 50% of the entire traded market at any time, it will always be able to meet buy and sell demands from the market through distribution algorithms. These formulas are derived from Stock Quantified Trading systems.
 A pump is therefore met by an equivalent control rate from the pool, which sells currency off to keep the rate within a certain range, and then the dump is then kept high by buying back the coins at a lower price. .

In broad terms, if the price goes up they can or will sell, and if it goes down they can or will buy.

It is a very sweet model, seems almost unfair really.

I think you need to expect steady, gradual gains rather than massive hikes in price - the system could not sustain itself for any length of time if it suppressed dumps but allowed pumps free reign. The model exerts a gentle upwards influence on the price.

Usual caveat, I probably don't know what I'm talking about.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
March 17, 2014, 08:36:15 PM
A note on the market:

For the entirety of today, there has been a struggle against the large sell wall at .002 AIR/BTC. There is the highest level of demand since our launch right now, as measured by the strength and weight of the buy orders but it will take hours or days to break through the 500~1000 AIR barriers keeping the price below that. You can see that in the 2hr charts:

Without that large sell wall, the price would have begun rising past .002 easily earlier, and instead it has bounced off. The wall was broken down, but it keeps being replenished. I believe part of this wall is residual from the initial dump (where prices spiked down for the first time). The second dump (where prices hit their lowest yesterday) has already been completely recovered from.

One theory is that someone does not want AIRcoin's price to reach $1.30 USD/AIR, as it would make the market capitalization come very close to overrunning Megacoin in market capitalization. The other theory is that, at .002, most coins mined at peak hashrates (difficulty over 22) right before the launch would no longer be profitable to sell any lower, making that the lowest reasonable price for them to sell at. Either way, There is definite support behind the coin, but it may take us a few days to "tear down the wall" so to say, and the price will continue to bounce between .0015 and .002 until that happens.

This indicates, as some of you have said, buying any coin below .002 is indeed a "bargain".

Once the price breaks free of .002 and begins to rise, the investment pool's size should be (depending on what the average buy price before that point has been, right now I'd estimate it at close to .0017 or lower) worth about 9 BTC, marking another 50% gain.

Ok. I'll admit it. The first dump was me, testing how  the team would respond. I was not disapointed Smiley
The current sell wall is not mine.
legendary
Activity: 1190
March 17, 2014, 08:13:34 PM

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
March 17, 2014, 07:44:48 PM
Yes,I fall in the coins

Watch your head , as it may hurt a lot.
March 17, 2014, 07:27:48 PM
Activity: 821
March 17, 2014, 06:47:28 PM
Nice... touched 18th and over $3 million .....  Diff moving up with hash-rate.
Activity: 294
March 17, 2014, 05:29:24 PM
Couldn't resist to buy some more @0.0016 earlier today, I have a feeling it's not going to dip that levels again.
Pages:
Jump to: