Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin - page 57. (Read 137265 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 17, 2014, 05:09:10 PM
QOINPRO

Get coins every 24h without complications. You need just to join. Cheesy

Join -> http://qoinpro.com/6b362bee19cd349ff1c9254b8b63c0cc <- and get free
Bitcoin (BTC) , Litecoin (LTC), Worldcoin (WDC), InfiniteCoin (IFC), FedoraCoin (TIPS), Feathercoin (FTC), Earthcoin (EAC)
Every 24h you get a small Amount of this coins, you just need to register. (You can use a Spam-Email or something else Smiley )

Seeing as this is the AIRcoin thread, I find it appropriate to ask: do you give AIRcoins? Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 17, 2014, 04:43:58 PM
air.okaypool are you allright? Cheesy website down

Tru us!

okaypool sucks. 2% fee,0.01 automatic TX fee and 0.1 manual TX fee. Also it's on suspicious webhost. My peerblock blocked it.

edit: manual payout TX fee was changed to 0.01 now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
AIRcoin Alexander
March 17, 2014, 03:10:04 PM
A note on the market:

For the entirety of today, there has been a struggle against the large sell wall at .002 AIR/BTC. There is the highest level of demand since our launch right now, as measured by the strength and weight of the buy orders but it will take hours or days to break through the 500~1000 AIR barriers keeping the price below that. You can see that in the 2hr charts:

Without that large sell wall, the price would have begun rising past .002 easily earlier, and instead it has bounced off. The wall was broken down, but it keeps being replenished. I believe part of this wall is residual from the initial dump (where prices spiked down for the first time). The second dump (where prices hit their lowest yesterday) has already been completely recovered from.

One theory is that someone does not want AIRcoin's price to reach $1.30 USD/AIR, as it would make the market capitalization come very close to overrunning Megacoin in market capitalization. The other theory is that, at .002, most coins mined at peak hashrates (difficulty over 22) right before the launch would no longer be profitable to sell any lower, making that the lowest reasonable price for them to sell at. Either way, There is definite support behind the coin, but it may take us a few days to "tear down the wall" so to say, and the price will continue to bounce between .0015 and .002 until that happens.

This indicates, as some of you have said, buying any coin below .002 is indeed a "bargain".

Once the price breaks free of .002 and begins to rise, the investment pool's size should be (depending on what the average buy price before that point has been, right now I'd estimate it at close to .0017 or lower) worth about 9 BTC, marking another 50% gain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
March 17, 2014, 02:55:38 PM
I see Aircoin as a really stable alt coin that isn't pumped and dumped to oblivion like many other coins I have been following of late. I do hope for the great success of it and will be following it closely. I see the DEV and PROMO team are really organized in their approach and planning as well. I notice a stable pricing on Poloniex too.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
March 17, 2014, 02:44:50 PM
Very interesting !

Have you considered - that you can rent MH/s for hours or days to help the coin - this could be another angle to use for the investment pool ?

That is also very interesting and a good idea. If the devs would earn BTC from some sales, they can indeed rent some high hashpower to keep the network healthy.
What a stupid idea. Miners are not going to compete with developers who already have over 90% of the coins.
This. ^
Don't waste money renting rigs, miners are gonna take care of that as soon as mining this coin is worth it (0.01BTC/MH/day+).

Better mine what is more profitable and use those money as you like , buy or not.
Activity: 101
March 17, 2014, 02:32:46 PM
24 hour report was a great idea! Restored my confidence instantly! If more coins took a note from you guys then we might not see the failing crypto economy that we are seeing right now.

I believe these around the clock updates and feedback from the dev team will be the sole reason that this coin will eventually rise above the rest.

To many coins are made these days by lackluster devs ( if we should even call most of them that ) ... It seems everybody thinks they can make a coin.

It's for this reason that I invested nearly all of my free btc into AIR and am holding for a long time.

If alexander and his team can't be recognized for the immense progress they've made in creating a stable crypto economy, than I will lose my faith in the crypto world.

If the crypto community is too naïve to educate themselves by reading the documents that you guys have professionally provided, than I will also lose my faith in the crypto world.

It's pathetic how much backlash these dev's have received. EVERY TIME my jaw drops because the trolls infuriate me, but the team handles all of them complete professionally.  Quite literally tearing their argument to shreds in the most respectable way possible.

Thank you to Alexander, Solomon, Aether, Proteus, Theseus, DEV O, and all other team members.

The degree of professionalism present in all of your every day endeavors is widely absent entirely from that of other coin's communities.

These Team Members are what separates AIRcoin from every other coin out their. It's not the coin, It's the people behind it.

Activity: 322
Merit: 251
March 17, 2014, 02:03:40 PM
air.okaypool are you allright? Cheesy website down
Activity: 140
Bored
March 17, 2014, 01:45:25 PM
Very interesting !

Have you considered - that you can rent MH/s for hours or days to help the coin - this could be another angle to use for the investment pool ?

That is also very interesting and a good idea. If the devs would earn BTC from some sales, they can indeed rent some high hashpower to keep the network healthy.
What a stupid idea. Miners are not going to compete with developers who already have over 90% of the coins.
This. ^
Don't waste money renting rigs, miners are gonna take care of that as soon as mining this coin is worth it (0.01BTC/MH/day+).
Activity: 281
March 17, 2014, 01:20:54 PM
Closing in on 1Gh again..
Activity: 154
March 17, 2014, 12:54:50 PM
Very interesting !

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
March 17, 2014, 11:46:32 AM
Activity: 602
March 17, 2014, 11:45:44 AM
Well done the article about THE FIRST 24 HOURS.....

Maybe they need to write a new about the FIRST 48 HOURS  cause the price is going slowly down not up as they stated.

Why they write an article about FIRST 24 HOURS is a mystery. Seems a joke. Most of coin got overquoted value the day one.

Like ultracoin,day one at crypto-trade where at 0.60 usd each....now 0.14 usd and still going down.

it seems to me that you are the joke here. The devs are very professional. There was a dump of 2000 aircoins and it even bounced back to almost 2 after that. There is buy support, there is some volume, i don't really see the problem here. Of course there is some instability in the beginning. Big hands will dump, but the way i see it now this coin still has great potential.
Activity: 56
March 17, 2014, 11:38:36 AM
Yes,I fall in the coins
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 17, 2014, 11:36:51 AM
March 17, 2014, 10:48:44 AM

Maybe they need to write a new about the FIRST 48 HOURS  cause the price is going slowly down not up as they stated.

Why they write an article about FIRST 24 HOURS is a mystery. Seems a joke. Most of coin got overquoted value the day one.

Like ultracoin,day one at crypto-trade where at 0.60 usd each....now 0.14 usd and still going down.

LOL.. Might be too close to the show "The First 48" about death and murder....maybe something we don't want to associate this coin with..
Activity: 644
March 17, 2014, 10:42:40 AM

March 17, 2014, 09:40:59 AM
i need pool.

There are pools listed on Page 1.

Or, I could suggest air.carbonshark.com
Activity: 92
March 17, 2014, 09:12:42 AM
Well done Aircoin Team, again, the 24hr paper is interesting and confidence building, thanks - I'm feeling much happier.

I have to say though, I'm a day trader by nature - I find this long-term hodling thing quite stressful  Smiley

Yeah, hodling is difficult! I am also daily trader. I like it and I live from this crypto-business past 3 months (but I do not need much to be happy).

I was early miner of dogecoin, vertcoin and also auroracoin, but everytime I could not resist to dump coins on exchange when I had above average profit. Sometimes few hours before theirs launch to the moon.

I am mining aircoin since diff 1,5 so I have some coins. But this time, I am going to release them veeeery slowly. Instead I must resist tendency to buy more (because I do not want to put all my eggs into one pocket).
Activity: 658
March 17, 2014, 08:21:46 AM
Well done Aircoin Team, again, the 24hr paper is interesting and confidence building, thanks - I'm feeling much happier.

I have to say though, I'm a day trader by nature - I find this long-term hodling thing quite stressful  Smiley
Activity: 658
March 17, 2014, 07:50:33 AM
i need pool.

Ctrlaltdefeated has been running 100% reliably for me for well over a week now.
Pages:
Jump to: