Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin - page 85. (Read 137265 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
March 07, 2014, 01:01:41 PM
is air.pitythepool.com coming back online?  or did my AIR get ganked from that pool...

Thats exactly what I was wondering.

+1

My miners still seem to be pulling from the pitythepool stratum server but I can't log onto the web page to actually see what's happening. I'm assuming I'm still mining AIR coin?

Their front end hasn't worked for a long time now. If i were you, I would pull your workers.

Their Piratecoin site seems to be working fine.
http://www.pitythepool.com/
Contact form seems to be broken though.
Devs should have removed them from the OP as soon as they started having problems.
There goes all my air T_T
Should have set a low autopayout I guess.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
March 07, 2014, 12:48:07 PM
hope this manages to get on an exchange soon. Need more hash
Activity: 281
March 07, 2014, 11:15:00 AM
Alright, next question. What do you think the confirmations should be set to on our pool at air.carbonshark.com? Currently set at 20. Should we go lower.. maybe 15?  What do you think? I see that some are set to the default of 120. Pros/Cons for lower confirms?

You could go for 15, just to let us see the flow of coins Smiley Great pool, btw. Keep it up.

I think 15 confirms is going to be our new number. I too like to see the coins flowing and I think 15 will be fine. The comment on the pool is appreciated. I haven't seen the pool have any issues so far, except one person had trouble with getting the confirmation e-mail when signing up. He sent me a message, and I took care of it.

I would hope any miners with an issue on air.carbonshark.com would let me know right away, so that it can be addressed.
Any miners looking for a pool, come on over. We will take care of you. I have noticed something, and I am not sure if it is coincidence or not, but, when a miner leaves with his/her hashpower, it seems that very soon after, we get 2 blocks in a row. I guess it could just be coincidence.

There was at least one other pool that acknowledged that they are not charging transaction fees on withdraws. Are any of the other pool operators following this or not. There are not supposed to be transaction fees with this coin.

Any questions or comments, drop me an e-mail. [email protected]

Thanks again!

P.S. Has anyone ever used the invitations? Do you think I should offer a reward for invites that lead to new miners in the pool? If so, what would be a reasonable reward? .1, .2 AIR?

1% Mining Fee, PPLNS, VARDIFF

We need more miners in this pool

No Withdraw Fees

Come on in and join the mining. This coin is on it's way!!

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
March 07, 2014, 10:05:32 AM
is air.pitythepool.com coming back online?  or did my AIR get ganked from that pool...

+1

My miners still seem to be pulling from the pitythepool stratum server but I can't log onto the web page to actually see what's happening. I'm assuming I'm still mining AIR coin?
Activity: 287
March 07, 2014, 09:59:15 AM

+1
Activity: 157
March 07, 2014, 09:06:12 AM
Btw. I don't consider Cryptsy a very reliable, professional and reputable exchange  Undecided
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 07, 2014, 09:04:55 AM
Well... someone had to do it. So I emailed Cryptsy and asked them to add AIRcoin to their coin voting list https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Cheesy

We should just let the Air Team do their thing. The success of the coin rests on a exchange that is compatible to the investment plan.

Getting the coin on any exchange prematurely will kill it.

Just be patient. I"ve been mining for a week and I do still need to recover the cost, but I know nothing will come out of it if we put it on the exchange now without a battle plan.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 07, 2014, 08:28:09 AM
Alright, next question. What do you think the confirmations should be set to on our pool at air.carbonshark.com? Currently set at 20. Should we go lower.. maybe 15?  What do you think? I see that some are set to the default of 120. Pros/Cons for lower confirms?

You could go for 15, just to let us see the flow of coins Smiley Great pool, btw. Keep it up.
Activity: 784
Merit: 512
March 07, 2014, 07:47:27 AM

Activity: 86
March 07, 2014, 07:46:11 AM
Activity: 112
March 07, 2014, 02:33:15 AM
And yes, the difficulty is low... 6-8. If this goes to the exchange and adjustments are made to difficulty as multipools etc join, then it may get reaaaally hard to mine!!? or am i missing something?
Activity: 112
March 07, 2014, 02:31:21 AM
As a miner, I'm quite content waiting a while to get on an exchange. Right now this coin is still flying under the radar, and the difficulty is low.
Now is the accumulation period. It's time to mine/buy while the difficulty/price is low.

+1

I dont know about you guys but I get about 6-8 aircoins/day at 2.3MHs. Isnt this just too low? Unless the coin is going to be at least $10 each this doesnt make economic sense at this moment in time. It is crazy that there are 1 billion to be mined, this may take foreeeever. Or am I missing something?
March 07, 2014, 02:19:32 AM
Alright, next question. What do you think the confirmations should be set to on our pool at air.carbonshark.com? Currently set at 20. Should we go lower.. maybe 15?  What do you think? I see that some are set to the default of 120. Pros/Cons for lower confirms?
March 07, 2014, 02:14:56 AM
Well... someone had to do it. So I emailed Cryptsy and asked them to add AIRcoin to their coin voting list https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Thank you for letting me know about this coin!
I already informed our development team
to add in AIRcoin the voting list.

Sincerely,

Elen
Customer Service Manager
Cryptsy.com

Cheesy

You do realize what is going to happen when this coin gets on an exchange and gets on everyone's radar, don't you? Price will skyrocket, multipools come in, hopefully they won't destroy this coin, and the devs can control attempted pump and dumps. Fingers crossed. Looks like the devs need to move on getting this coin to a reputable exchange. Cryptsy can be slow, and many people complain that Cryptsy is where coins go to die...

1% Mining Fee, PPLNS, VARDIFF

We need more miners in this pool

No Withdraw Fees

Come on in and join the mining. This coin is on it's way!!

Activity: 160
March 06, 2014, 07:35:53 PM
Do you guys have a p2pool fork on github yet?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
March 06, 2014, 07:33:11 PM
As a miner, I'm quite content waiting a while to get on an exchange. Right now this coin is still flying under the radar, and the difficulty is low.
Now is the accumulation period. It's time to mine/buy while the difficulty/price is low.

+1

true true Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
March 06, 2014, 03:24:56 PM

+1
Activity: 70
March 06, 2014, 11:08:20 AM
Any one find it funny that the aircoin team all has some sort of Greek related handles =P
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
March 06, 2014, 10:43:15 AM
Activity: 157
March 06, 2014, 10:15:27 AM
When Exchange will available Huh

The Developers already answered this question a lot of times. It will be available as soon as a reputable, reliable and professional exchange is found. This is what makes AIRcoin different from other Altcoins. It's not about pump & dump and getting on a exchange as early as possible...it's about professionalism! If you want to make a quick buck, mine sth. like  - insert any new altcoin here - and dump it as soon as it hits coinedUP, cryptorush or other dumping grounds.
Pages:
Jump to: