Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 6. (Read 43926 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/COmHneP.png

Everyone,

New year, so new challenges - but also "finalizing" some stages that we started back in 2018. So we are happy to announce that DSTRA is listed on BISQ decentralized exchange: https://bisq.network/markets/?currency=dst_btc

We would not achieve without Krestien and grabbit, as they had to spend some time on getting everything aligned with BISQ Team requirements. Give them a huge round applause!
Wow, this is a great news. The BISQ platform will introduce some significant changes and dynamics. We need to continue and progress. A great work from our dedicated DSTRA team.
Activity: 588
Merit: 61
copper member
Activity: 97

Everyone,

New year, so new challenges - but also "finalizing" some stages that we started back in 2018. So we are happy to announce that DSTRA is listed on BISQ decentralized exchange: https://bisq.network/markets/?currency=dst_btc

We would not achieve without Krestien and grabbit, as they had to spend some time on getting everything aligned with BISQ Team requirements. Give them a huge round applause!
copper member
I understand what you mean. Thank! But could you more clearly share your opinion?

In other words - please wait for the final release and don't download the release candidate yet.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
What I like about the project is stability, and the forum I hope soon fix  Smiley

Well, apparently there are still some issues with the DSTRA forum in terms of slow loading but the forum is UP & RUNNING now
Activity: 104
What I like about the project is stability, and the forum I hope soon fix  Smiley
Activity: 11
As probably you've seen on our Github, a new version has appeared (with POS vunerability fixes) - but please do not use it yet. There are some minor bugfixing that is being carried out right now, so please wait for an official announcement from our side (as usual). Also we would like to thank our Main Dev - Grabbit for the outstanding work he's doing!

I understand what you mean. Thank! But could you more clearly share your opinion?
copper member
As probably you've seen on our Github, a new version has appeared (with POS vunerability fixes) - but please do not use it yet. There are some minor bugfixing that is being carried out right now, so please wait for an official announcement from our side (as usual). Also we would like to thank our Main Dev - Grabbit for the outstanding work he's doing!
copper member
Is the forum down again? It takes a few days with slowness and falls.

We're working on reestablishing the forum's connection & operations back to standard, so we'll notify everyone as soon as the problem is resolved.

Activity: 588
Merit: 61
Is the forum down again? It takes a few days with slowness and falls.

As some of you have already spotted - DSTRA has been listed on new exchange - XLobs. And actually it's a success of entire community, as it has been achieved by the active voting of our community members!

Direct link to the exchange: https://xlobs.org/Trade/index/market/dstra_btc

Great news!
Aim for the fourth listing.
I also want to lend a hand. Grin

Is this exchange safe? I get some errors and security warnings when I try to access it.
You become active in the Discord chat, earn DSTRA and stake them with the bot. Did you join the Discord channel ?
Activity: 955
Merit: 500

Aren't there already solutions that allow you to stake with an offline wallet if you go online with it every once in a while?

You can actually use our Discord bot to stake the coins while being offline.

That I heard for the first time. How does that work? Come into discord and then what are the steps?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Tomorrow will most likely be airdrop 21 coin distribution, as this will be exactly 14 days after previous airdrop round distribution. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
do we have some real time infographic where one can track profitability of masternode versus staking?
Waiting for Dstra to be listed at coinmarketcap.  I think this will be quite possible with next bull run when Dstra will most likely be having enough trading volumes
Activity: 19
i haven't checked masternodecount for some time and was impressed that we have already 43 masternodes running in network!

I agree with you in everything. You know what you say.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
i haven't checked masternodecount for some time and was impressed that we have already 43 masternodes running in network!
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Approaching Phase 6 Block Height 262800 - 306599 Reward 2.500 DST Masternodes1.000 DST  Miner/Staker1.500 DST. Smiley

ya, now into new block and MN get more rewards Cheesy
better condition for MN holder
Approaching Phase 6 Block Height 262800 - 306599 Reward 2.500 DST Masternodes1.000 DST  Miner/Staker1.500 DST. Smiley

I only stake and staking reward is decreasing approximately 0.125 Dstra per stake, as previously, it used to be approximately 1.625 Dstra per stake and now it will be 1.5.  Yes, it is a drop but not much drop. 
Pages:
Jump to: