Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 7. (Read 43926 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
Approaching Phase 6 Block Height 262800 - 306599 Reward 2.500 DST Masternodes1.000 DST  Miner/Staker1.500 DST. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
AD#21 ended 11h ago! So now we're going to wrap up scores and distribute rewards in the upcoming days.
In the meantime please remember that AD#22 has already started!

Airdrop 21 ended just few hours ago!  We can expect coins distribution from that in coming 3-4 days. 
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
AD#21 ended 11h ago! So now we're going to wrap up scores and distribute rewards in the upcoming days.
In the meantime please remember that AD#22 has already started!
copper member

Aren't there already solutions that allow you to stake with an offline wallet if you go online with it every once in a while?

You can actually use our Discord bot to stake the coins while being offline.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100

As some of you have already spotted - DSTRA has been listed on new exchange - XLobs. And actually it's a success of entire community, as it has been achieved by the active voting of our community members!

Direct link to the exchange: https://xlobs.org/Trade/index/market/dstra_btc

Good news.  I think, with this, Dstra is now listed at three exchanges.  Keep winning more for free exchange listings.

Guys, how safe is this exchange anyway? I get some warnings when I try to access it.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
I get several stakes a day with a balance of 22k. Wallet running 24*7 Roll Eyes

Yes, same here. I guess it helps running 24/7, but don't know if for the ones that are paying the electricity themselves it is worth, at least not know. Maybe the same was with Bitcoin 10 years ago. We shall wait and see what the future brings.

I use the pc to staking a few wallets. Also for "things" p2p Grin
In fact there is an electric cost, but you can reduce it with a CLI wallet, a linux os and a raspberry ...

Aren't there already solutions that allow you to stake with an offline wallet if you go online with it every once in a while?

Yes, same here. I guess it helps running 24/7, but don't know if for the ones that are paying the electricity themselves it is worth, at least not know. Maybe the same was with Bitcoin 10 years ago. We shall wait and see what the future brings.

In fact there is an electric cost, but you can reduce it with a CLI wallet, a linux os and a raspberry ...

I think here too, if I am right, it is profitable only if we have good number of coins in the wallet.  Otherwise, it is not worth the effort.
Activity: 588
Merit: 61

As some of you have already spotted - DSTRA has been listed on new exchange - XLobs. And actually it's a success of entire community, as it has been achieved by the active voting of our community members!

Good news.  I think, with this, Dstra is now listed at three exchanges.  Keep winning more for free exchange listings.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
This is very good news! For development it is very important to be listed on new exchange. But you should not forget to support transactions on existing exchanges. I am sure that over time, trading volumes will only increase. I wish all friends who keep DSTRA good luck!
copper member

I just checked my wallet and found the coins.  Thanks for the coins I received from the Dstra airdrop #20 past Saturday.  
Activity: 324
Merit: 100

Activity: 588
Merit: 61
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
It's great that there are such startups, thanks to them all modern technologies are improving. I hope for you! I believe that the team will achieve heights.

Sometimes weird things happen.  I have balance of around 12500 Dstra in my wallet.  Didn't get any stakes for 6 days, running PC about 6 hours everyday and now just gotten first stake after around 6 days. 

I don't know the exact maths but keep in mind that staking is a probabilistic process where it's uncertain that you successfully stake once everyday.
It's great that there are such startups, thanks to them all modern technologies are improving. I hope for you! I believe that the team will achieve heights.

Sometimes weird things happen.  I have balance of around 12500 Dstra in my wallet.  Didn't get any stakes for 6 days, running PC about 6 hours everyday and now just gotten first stake after around 6 days. 

airdrop 20 distribution is on its way. Get prepared, guys)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O4Zc0gjISb3SFpUCw-5AuuKEm0CH6E9xJb5JdG-aGCM

I think airdrop distribution still taking place as it has not reached my wallet yet.  Eagerly waiting for the coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
copper member
Yes, I used to think like that too.  My fault.  But I think it is airdrop #21 but thread still has Airdrop #20, which I think needs to be changed.

Updated, thank you for the notification Smiley
just to make clear airdrop 20 is not the last airdrop as some mentioned in the thread. familiriaze yourself with https://dstra.io/dstra-airdrop-mechanism/

Yes, I used to think like that too.  My fault.  But I think it is airdrop #21 but thread still has Airdrop #20, which I think needs to be changed.
Pages:
Jump to: