Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 9. (Read 43926 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Do you have a plan for adding? Are you planning to exchange on large exchanges?
i haven't heard about any upcoming plans to get listed on some other than crex24 exchange? maybe someone can correct me
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Do you have a plan for adding? Are you planning to exchange on large exchanges?
Activity: 29
Soon everything will be different, because the crypto world is developing very quickly and many new technologies are added to our lives.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251

AD19 has been completed, we start 20th round in 50mins.

Dstra airdrop 19 over and I think round 20 already started.  Is this going to be the last Dstra airdrop or several remaining?
copper member
Activity: 97

AD19 has been completed, we start 20th round in 50mins.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
What is the next milestone for this coin?
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
DSTRACoin entered into  Phase 5: Block Height / 219000 - 262799;  Reward / 2.500 DST;  Masternodes / 0.875 DST;
Miner / Staker / 1.625 DST  Smiley

As some of you have already spotted, DSTRA has been listed on Amsterdex exchange. We've been added after their team successfully evaluated our project. It's new exchange on the market, but at the same time it is coming from a previously existing project (after rebranding) - we still, as always and regardless on the projects' age, advise you to also DYOR.

Direct pair trading: https://amsterdex.com/exchange?market=dst

Awesome.  We are now three exchanges.  We had also won voting competition for listing at another exchange but we could not get listing because that exchange started asking for money to get the listing, which was just not fair.  So, could already been four exchanges instead of three.
copper member
Do you have plans for listing on other exchanges? Do you have a schedule of additions?

Yes, we have ongoing discussions / negotiations with some exchanges as definitely we want to expand that area.
As for the schedule - no, we prefer to be aligned with our Roadmap in terms of deliverables & capabilities, instead of selecting "another exchange" as a milestone.
Activity: 27
I will monitor you! Pretty original project.
Activity: 28
Do you have plans for listing on other exchanges? Do you have a schedule of additions?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I don't have experience with amsterdex exchange platform. Did anyone wet their legs into this exchange already?
Activity: 37
https://i.imgur.com/sKJltsd.jpg

As some of you have already spotted, DSTRA has been listed on Amsterdex exchange. We've been added after their team successfully evaluated our project. It's new exchange on the market, but at the same time it is coming from a previously existing project (after rebranding) - we still, as always and regardless on the projects' age, advise you to also DYOR.

Awesome news! Are there more exchanges to expect for the near future? Cheesy
Activity: 121
We succeeded √√ in acquiring the AMSTERDEX Stock Exchange after the team had successfully evaluated and evaluated our ♥DSTRA♥ project and now the ♥Dstra♥ data is included. It is a great work to encourage communication. It is an affirmation of our value and the value of our large project that we communicate with. But we have the self-confidence in our work. It is great for us to continue and the results will confirm our work, the value of our team and the value of our great project ♥DSTRA♥.== https://amsterdex.com/exchange?market=dst
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
What is heard? Greetings to you! How are you feeling?
copper member

Activity: 914
Merit: 299
What is your original design idea? At the moment there are many similar projects. How are you better?

that's an intriguing nickname. Are you by greece perhaps?
Activity: 24
What is your original design idea? At the moment there are many similar projects. How are you better?
somebody bought a lot of coins today ^_^

Just noticed it at Crex, but price has come back to where it was before this purchase.  Today, at the time of writing too less volume

I received # 18 airdrop.
The tight job every time is wonderful.
I appreciate the wonderful work of the DSTRA team.

I just rechecked my Dstra wallet and saw coins from airdrop #18.  Thanks Dstra devs team for the coins. 
Pages:
Jump to: