Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 10. (Read 43926 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
somebody bought a lot of coins today ^_^

Just noticed it at Crex, but price has come back to where it was before this purchase.  Today, at the time of writing too less volume

I received # 18 airdrop.
The tight job every time is wonderful.
I appreciate the wonderful work of the DSTRA team.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I have received coins from airdrop 18. Thx guys for steady hard work.
Do we have any upcoming marketing steps to lure more users into community?
copper member
Activity: 97
AD18 has been submitted for multisig and distributed this morning, so they should appear in your wallets already.

AD18 Report is available here
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
I think we are soon going to get our coins from airdrop #18.  Excitingly waiting for them to arrive to my wallet.

yep! Make sure to tell your friends about DSTRA. The more we are the merrier  Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I think we are soon going to get our coins from airdrop #18.  Excitingly waiting for them to arrive to my wallet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Just noticed it at Crex, but price has come back to where it was before this purchase.  Today, at the time of writing too less volume

this indicates, that the project was interested in traders. that means the news about the prospects of the project appeared.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
it's great to see buyers on crex. But to have steady growth we need more volume indeed

as long as the community grows, so will volume. Just spread the word around about DSTRA  Cheesy
It would be nice to add this project to CoinMarketCap. Then many people will find out about him. This will be the best advertisement. Cool
it's great to see buyers on crex. But to have steady growth we need more volume indeed

as long as the community grows, so will volume. Just spread the word around about DSTRA  Cheesy

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
do we have any ongoing games now on dstra forum?
It doesn't seem so, the last one we had monitoring the transactions through the blockchain was later stock up on a particular address close to the end of the game and was declared inconclusive and I was quite disappointed because I don't understand why someone will list to be in a game and after receiving the transaction fails to move them forward. Well I hope we have something interesting to play with soon.
do we have any ongoing games now on dstra forum?
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
airdrop 18 ended and 19 started Cool

DSTRA is deeply underrated ATM due to general depression in the crypto world. But the team is improving its performance constantly and distribution is proceeding smoothly and in a clever way - quite optimist long term. Just the name of the coin seems not the best branding, even though it's not the worst either.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
airdrop 18 ended and 19 started Cool
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Is everyone ready for a 2019 full of crypto surprises? Cause I think this will be a great year.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Hope more exchanges for DSTRA 2019

Yes, we need more exchanges as we are listed at just two exchanges, which are also new exchanges.  I think we can win some voting competitions, but we need community support too and must keep our eyes on for listing competitions.
True, we need more exchange and I believe the teams will be looking into getting us other good exchanges and the ones for voting ain't really bad once we have the support of the community to make that happen. This is a good project and is still moving ahead surely and hope before the ADs run out, we get DSTRA into another exchange.
Activity: 35
Good thing I stumbled upon your startup. Do not slow down! Good that you are! I believe that you will be able to realize your plans!

You are right. I agree with you.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Good thing I stumbled upon your startup. Do not slow down! Good that you are! I believe that you will be able to realize your plans!
Hope more exchanges for DSTRA 2019

Yes, we need more exchanges as we are listed at just two exchanges, which are also new exchanges.  I think we can win some voting competitions, but we need community support too and must keep our eyes on for listing competitions.
Pages:
Jump to: