Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 26. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
when open airdrop round 2 sir  Huh

It is open now and being completed now as we speak I believe. You had to have 1700 from previous round airdrop to compete (ie not move or if you got 300 add 1400 to stack) and this enables you for rd 2. I have gotten my rd 2 now and total is 3700. Thanks a bunch devs I hodl even longer now. Btw dev update would be nice too plz n ty Smiley
Good for you. However there is many ppl that still didn't receive the second airdrop, even tho we have the 1700 eBIT on wallet waiting for this airdrop to happen for weeks now. This isn't really a good sign at all.

Well it takes time to send to everyone.
Also the deadline was 30th, so there is still some time...
So if you stop sending fud, you will receive it soon Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Dev  Last Active November 20, 2017, 11:23:09 PM

I think it's dead guys
still have update from telegram. this coin is not dead.
erv
Activity: 280

I think it's dead guys

and telegram, any news?
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

I think it's dead guys
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
in the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Th6PqTrNg5roQtapPpuL6R4F4ASCq7VCmrftiXSHtps/edit#gid=0 - the ETH address from user Lydian is wrong! this is not my eth address. my eth address is as whitelisted in the spreadsheet... Where does the eth address come from? Something is wrong here
Activity: 402

It is open now and being completed now as we speak I believe. You had to have 1700 from previous round airdrop to compete (ie not move or if you got 300 add 1400 to stack) and this enables you for rd 2. I have gotten my rd 2 now and total is 3700. Thanks a bunch devs I hodl even longer now. Btw dev update would be nice too plz n ty Smiley
Good for you. However there is many ppl that still didn't receive the second airdrop, even tho we have the 1700 eBIT on wallet waiting for this airdrop to happen for weeks now. This isn't really a good sign at all.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

There is ppl, me included that didn't receive the second airdrop. So is not finish yet.
Activity: 155
Merit: 104
when open airdrop round 2 sir  Huh
As I understand it, the second airdrop is already finished and now the airdrop 3 should begin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
when open airdrop round 2 sir  Huh
Activity: 238
it's only been two airdrop, coins in circulation a bit, and the price is very low. With such a trading volume and price, no serious exchange will add the coin in the listing Embarrassed
Activity: 224
It's just the 26th, waiting for the 3rd airdrop but its optional. Does it mean that they may or may not give the airdrop this time?
November 21st-30th Optional 3rd Airdrop
\

Hmmm on the OP it reads: 1st round closed, soon to open second.

Why are ppl who say they didn't get 2nd round? I got round 1 like last week...

And now you say you want round 3...
So am I missing something, or who ever got the first round is automatically enrolled for the rest?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
As I said on one occasion, I got second airdrop. Everything was esteemed. Smiley
But I am interested in any news. Any progress in the project? Will there be more airdrops?
yes there will be more airdrop and total airdrop 25
and eBit team distribute the airdrops diffrent times and diffrents amount of eBit
so stay in touch and join community channel
i hope more news will be on its way
i also waiting for the exchange where eBit will list and i hope that exchange will be good and have some pretty good volume
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
It's just the 26th, waiting for the 3rd airdrop but its optional. Does it mean that they may or may not give the airdrop this time?
November 21st-30th Optional 3rd Airdrop
Activity: 235
Merit: 102
As I said on one occasion, I got second airdrop. Everything was esteemed. Smiley
But I am interested in any news. Any progress in the project? Will there be more airdrops?
jesus christ i am still waiting for my second airdrop. why does it take so long??? everyone else got their airdrop2 already ...

Same here, I am waiting and I am on thr list. I have 1700 eBITs and I have asked many times about the second airdrop.

Does somebody know anything about this?
Same here, I’m waiting for the second airdrop, I posted here, also on telegram but nothing, they just ignoring ppl now. This is so disappointing and yes I’m holding my eBITs and I being patience. I hope devs will show up and solve this problem.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I am also waiting, still have 1700 from the first drop so not sure what the problem is, hopefully, it is still ongoing and just taking a bit longer than planned. Thanks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am waiting for next, because I've seen the exchange of eBIT already exists on etherdelta.
Although rad is still small, and may soon hold.
Activity: 434
jesus christ i am still waiting for my second airdrop. why does it take so long??? everyone else got their airdrop2 already ...

Same here, I am waiting and I am on thr list. I have 1700 eBITs and I have asked many times about the second airdrop.

Does somebody know anything about this?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hello team
Good project and great team
waiting more updates  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: