Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 27. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
jesus christ i am still waiting for my second airdrop. why does it take so long??? everyone else got their airdrop2 already ...
Activity: 198
Merit: 13
Any updates for new exchange listings as per roadmap?

Get real now.

Your roadmap is showing "November 1st-10th Will list eBit to more exchange(s)".

What's the status? There is not even 1 information linked to these roadmap dates.

Either inform your investors transparently or dont promise things you cannot make on time.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Will this airdrop seriously go on for 23 more rounds? I already got 3700 from 2 drops, dont mind getting all 25 by just holding.

Did you buy and any and hold through the period or is it apply only to the initial Airdrop rounds.

So if I buy and HODL will a get additional tokens?

Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I'm still waitng for the second Airdrop, any news? nobody knows why some us use have not received the Aridrop?
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
Will this airdrop seriously go on for 23 more rounds? I already got 3700 from 2 drops, dont mind getting all 25 by just holding.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
I have gotten my 2nd drop good to know not all these new airdrops are scams as a bunch turned out to be. Will keep eye for more development but this looks promising to me right now.
i think this project is the long way.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 303
I have gotten my 2nd drop good to know not all these new airdrops are scams as a bunch turned out to be. Will keep eye for more development but this looks promising to me right now.
Activity: 402
Hi there.

I have not received my eBIT, I just received the first one, but the second not. I have held the token since the first day

Thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
The 3rd round will be near 30th or so.

Good that most (if not all) have already received their tokens.

I am keeping them for long time Wink

Good Luck to you all and hope there will be good news soon...

hi there.

I have not received my, I just received the first one, but the second not. I'm on the list, I have held the token since the first day, but it's a mystery, do you know why?

Thanks in advance

Be patient buddy, I received the 2nd one 4 days ago. There are so many addresses on the list, and it may take several days to send 2nd one to all eligible addresses. I'm sure all will get it as long as you have meet the requirement for the 2nd airdrop.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3

Yea, we need to keep it for future.
We have to wait to improve the project and to implement all features. Smiley
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
How's the inclusion of eBit in Cryptopia doing?
Activity: 434

hi there.

I have not received my, I just received the first one, but the second not. I'm on the list, I have held the token since the first day, but it's a mystery, do you know why?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
Activity: 224

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Will there be a third airdrop of eBIT?
edit: and when?

and what will the rules be for it?

They will e-mail us again for the 3rd round just like they did on 2nd airdrop. The rules I think like before, we should hold our eBIT tokens to be able to receive airdrop for the 3rd round.
Activity: 140
Did we have to reapply to the 2nd airdrop? I only got the first 300
Activity: 155
Merit: 104
I have received tokens for the second airdrop, thanks to the developers. I will continue to follow the development of the project.
Activity: 402
I have not yet received my eBITs. I'd appreciate some help.
TY
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I have both airdrops now.  Thanks!       I really like the idea of the extended airdrops and allowing people to hold and support the token.   Hopefully this moves in the right direction and ends up being a good one.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
i have received all airdrop. now i have 3700 ebit alltogether. thanks for the airdrop and keep up the great work team.

18th still have more airdrops?
Pages:
Jump to: