Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 24. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
seems this project is gone... Undecided 
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
just wanted to ask.

the distribution for the second round was like 1 month ago?

due to the huge amount of participants i thought this will take time, so i shut my mouth and waited patiently.

and now we are here... nothing happened... no airdrop.

i still dont have received anything and start to believe that this is becoming a pure scam, there is no info from dev, no answer to questions, no pms and no nothing.

@dev, if you are here and watching, please update your main paige and tell me where the airdrop 2 is?! i am eligable for the airdrop and i am still waiting...

i got mine dont remember it was first or second, but many of my friends were talking about not receiving token in our telegram group, and even though dev is not showing, the token price is moving up slowly which will be good and at the same time not good sign
but lets go with the good sign here and see what will happen
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
just wanted to ask.

the distribution for the second round was like 1 month ago?

due to the huge amount of participants i thought this will take time, so i shut my mouth and waited patiently.

and now we are here... nothing happened... no airdrop.

i still dont have received anything and start to believe that this is becoming a pure scam, there is no info from dev, no answer to questions, no pms and no nothing.

@dev, if you are here and watching, please update your main paige and tell me where the airdrop 2 is?! i am eligable for the airdrop and i am still waiting...
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
at least dev can say something? or it cost gas to type?

It is true that no one has news of the project and it is a shame because it does not encourage anyone to want to invest in this project. If the Devs have not abandoned the project, it would be nice to give a sign of life and inform people.
erv
Activity: 280
at least dev can say something? or it cost gas to type?
Activity: 224
I'm still waiting for the second airdrop and I meet all the conditions. I don't know why I have been excluded, but i think that I'm not the only one that has been excluded. The team dev is missing and nobody knows anything.

This is not very serious. 
You right, there still ppl waiting for the second airdrop, me incluse
Hope Xmas season bring some miracles :-)

Maybe it is just delayed because of the whole cryptokitties thing. I haven't received any airdrop for a few days now. Maybe when network gets better it will all come flowing in

Ok, Maybe it can be because of that. When is going to finish this  cryptokitties madness? Ethereum network works but you need a lot of GAS.

I will wait some days more before ask again.

Well it costs couple of dollars for each transaction, so it is waste of project money to waste that much gas for airdrop...
All will be good once all settles down.
Activity: 434
I'm still waiting for the second airdrop and I meet all the conditions. I don't know why I have been excluded, but i think that I'm not the only one that has been excluded. The team dev is missing and nobody knows anything.

Maybe it is just delayed because of the whole cryptokitties thing. I haven't received any airdrop for a few days now. Maybe when network gets better it will all come flowing in

Ok, Maybe it can be because of that. When is going to finish this  cryptokitties madness? Ethereum network works but you need a lot of GAS.

I will wait some days more before ask again.
Activity: 572
Merit: 106

Activity: 402

Activity: 158
Kinda sad to see that this didn't took off , maybe dev will come back because it was a good project and the members are hodling the tokens

its good to always has hope and faith in something, but sometimes it might not be correct

its better to investigate more and then make a conclusion about that Wink

meanwhile you can wish that best happens to what you want Smiley
Activity: 388
You have to stay confident, the Devs may come back, or they may have an unexpected event. Anyway, as we spent nothing to get this airdrop, it costs nothing to keep them in case.
I remain confident, and I hope this coin can have a future.
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
Why would the price go up? "Dev" is lost since two weeks?

Name:    MANNYKURSH
Activity:    275
Position:    Sr. Member
Date Registered:    November 15, 2016, 08:18:10 AM
Last Active:    November 20, 2017, 11:23:09 PM
I'm still waiting for the second airdrop, I'm on the list and nothing received. Any information about this? As far as I know, other people have received their token and some of us not, is there any reason?

Probably they will come soon. mine arrived on the 18th, so probably yours will arrive soon.
Just need to have  little confidence...

I am keeping mine for now. Do not plan to sell anytime soon.
Even when they are over $1 ea...

It is ugly to see all the FUD that comes in here (not only in this token, but in many more)...

Just play fare and stop trying to destroy other people hard work...

Are you sure wont sell it if it reach $1 (which I doubt it will hit that price). Current highest buy order at etherdelta is only 0.0000025xx eth or around $0.00012. If it hits $1 means x10,000 profit, I wonder what kind of person who do not want to take x10,000 profit?
Dev is not active anymore, no more updates, delayed distribution? What else? What is the good thing here to make it looks attractive to buy and hold?

Well I will not sell it then, as if it hits the $1 mark it will got even further. probably @ $10 I will sell small portion. why? because I have gotten them for free and there is no point in selling them if they have no real gain.
And the gain is infinite no matter the price, as I have invested 0, so it does not change from $0.000000001 to $1. it keeps the same gain...
I'm still waiting for the second airdrop, I'm on the list and nothing received. Any information about this? As far as I know, other people have received their token and some of us not, is there any reason?

Probably they will come soon. mine arrived on the 18th, so probably yours will arrive soon.

It is ugly to see all the FUD that comes in here (not only in this token, but in many more)...

Are you sure wont sell it if it reach $1 (which I doubt it will hit that price). Current highest buy order at etherdelta is only 0.0000025xx eth or around $0.00012. If it hits $1 means x10,000 profit, I wonder what kind of person who do not want to take x10,000 profit?
Dev is not active anymore, no more updates, delayed distribution? What else? What is the good thing here to make it looks attractive to buy and hold?

I'm sure, i didn't sell them, any of them. They have remained untouchable since the airdrop. I have 1700eBITs on my address and I'm on the list, what else do I need to do?

Why are you saying that the dev team is not active anymore? How has distributed the second airdrop?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

yes i agree with that some people use another member's info to registering and filling form
and destory his own and that member's work. that happens with me also
they whould not do that

this happened to me too, in few airdrops saw my username 6 times with 6 different MEW addresses, and i had lost all of them,

yet don't know how to stop or prevent it from happening

hope devs find a solution for that or at least find another parameter to check
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

yes i agree with that some people use another member's info to registering and filling form
and destory his own and that member's work. that happens with me also
they whould not do that
any other new info abour eBIT ? next distribution or listing on any exchange?
anything?
its a good project and i want to hear some new releases announcements
and yes don't to sell too early because another distribution for holders only

Pages:
Jump to: