Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 23. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
hey dev, any new your project active?
why community on telegram seems to have no board

We will soon be active again on telegram we have been very busy this days!
I want to invest, but where is a real roadmap? Whitepaper? What will it be used for?

I really want this to success, but need more information.

You don't need to invest you can take part just paying a small fee!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
If you will even check the roadmap of this project, there's nothing into it.
Just airdrop and listing in exchanges?
There's no solid foundation why this project even exists.
Ah sorry, your main goal of this endeavor is what? -- AIRDROP???
That's a good vision for such a token..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 402
Merit: 100
seems this project is gone... Undecided 

Its not its more alive then ever!

dev whats the deal?

you go on with the third round wanting fee money from the people and thus you are not sending eligable people from the second round, even though they are on the list, not the airdrop for the second round.

is this ok for you? is this how you deal with people in your airdrop?

send me my share, otherwise this is a scam airdrop you are doing here and will be reported!

For the 4th airdrop everyone will be in again! But we need fees for this and following airdrops!

Hello, nice to see you here. I just want to ask for your help. I didn’t receive the second nor third airdrop-. I will be really happy if I can receive the eBIt.
Thank you
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
hey dev, any new your project active?
why community on telegram seems to have no board
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
I want to invest, but where is a real roadmap? Whitepaper? What will it be used for?

I really want this to success, but need more information.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Is there any development update for the project ?

From what I can see in the roadmap, there is no technical development planned for the near future, no details about long term scenarios. Just milestones with airdrops. The token itself is supported by thin air. No real value behind.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Is there any development update for the project ?
From airdrop 4 we will not ask for fees anymore!
Hi! What's the minimum eth to send for the 3rd airdrop? At this moment ethgasstation.info minimum gas price recommended is 5 gwei and standard is 12.

You mentioned that you need to pay the fees to send the airdrop but the amount of eth on your sample computation is like buying the tokens.

There is no minimum. And its not like buying tokens because then we would just offer them for market value!

dev whats the deal?

you go on with the third round wanting fee money from the people and thus you are not sending eligable people from the second round, even though they are on the list, not the airdrop for the second round.

send me my share, otherwise this is a scam airdrop you are doing here and will be reported!

For the 4th airdrop everyone will be in again! But we need fees for this and following airdrops!

you dont understand huh?

i am asking you, where is my airdrop from the second round?

i even went to the fukin exchange and bought bit token to have 1700 before the second airdrop is executed, because i was marked on the list as someone who forgot to pm you back then and only received a handful tokens according to the second spreadsheet...

and btw. you should have earned more than enough with your other token projects you done in the past, so dont come with, we need money for fees...

projects asking for transfer fees are SCAM! nothing else!

Sent me a pm with your ETH address and we will check this isue! We will use this fee to pay for the 4th to 7th airdrop! That you will receive if what you say is the truth!
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

dev whats the deal?

you dont understand huh?

i am asking you, where is my airdrop from the second round?

i even went to the fukin exchange and bought bit token to have 1700 before the second airdrop is executed, because i was marked on the list as someone who forgot to pm you back then and only received a handful tokens according to the second spreadsheet...

and btw. you should have earned more than enough with your other token projects you done in the past, so dont come with, we need money for fees...

projects asking for transfer fees are SCAM! nothing else!

dev whats the deal?

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

dev whats the deal?

Dev can I contribute less than 0.1ETH?

Yes there is no min but if you sent 0.0001ETH and the total received is 5 ether you can imagine your stake will be very low!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Dev can I contribute less than 0.1ETH?
Activity: 632
http://scientificcoin.com/
Hi! What's the minimum eth to send for the 3rd airdrop? At this moment ethgasstation.info minimum gas price recommended is 5 gwei and standard is 12.

You mentioned that you need to pay the fees to send the airdrop but the amount of eth on your sample computation is like buying the tokens.

Pages:
Jump to: