Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [NEW BOUNTIES] Introducing AdVulture WHITEPAPER RELEASE - page 70. (Read 7094 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Nice project. Have been using adblocker for years. Will be looking forward to see how's AdVulture will be working.

Good luck for the devs!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Yes, do something about ADs.
Activity: 1
Great project.
Looking forward to invest.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Good project, let's see how it develops. Decentrallizing the ad-blocking is a project to watch.
Activity: 78
Blockchain implementation across diverse sectors can be a solution to the most foundational problems of mankind. This project is a great example.
Activity: 327
Merit: 2
good project, I have joined AdVulture -AIRDROP # 2
Activity: 6
Awesome project Ad-blocker is needed right now since most of the ads are just spam and fake contents we need more freedom and providing us with valuable ads Advulture will provide this great solution and all the best with the projects dev

The idea of the project is very new, and it is hoped that the AIRDROP developers are not fooling the crowd, and can be responsible for the project to the end. It should be unreliable for too many projects now. This is also one of the issues that we have been discussing and communicating.
Activity: 168
Waiting for more information about the project
Activity: 3
this is a great project i never see .. good
Activity: 5
Big brother see you .. yeah blockchain
Activity: 154
The appearance on the announcement thread looks very fancy and the written information about the project is very complete. I hope this project has a bounty campaign so I can participate in this project and help introduce the project to the community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
As soon as the project is opened, it has attracted the attention of so many people. It seems that the project side has not done much in propaganda, and I will look at you.
Activity: 37
need more information about the coin
Activity: 7
 it looks like a good project.
Activity: 19
A good project to look forward to.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Let there be more competition. so sad  to miss the frist
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
The idea of the project is very new, and it is hoped that the AIRDROP developers are not fooling the crowd, and can be responsible for the project to the end. It should be unreliable for too many projects now. This is also one of the issues that we have been discussing and communicating.
Activity: 98
Best is signature campaign and if you are legendary member you are on horse.
Activity: 24
This project looks great and a reward program for using the blocking app seems like a very great idea
Activity: 35

It is a very interesting project for users, who do not always like some ads!
Pages:
Jump to: